• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SQUAT Mafia - Game to Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Guys look, there seriously isn't enough votes on Zero yet for anyone to even consider anyone else. More votes on Zero please.

Muzga

Smash Ace
umm i already voted sieg. are you guys asking me to change my vote or something then?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Your posts doesn't have a Vote: Zero in it Lord Bowser.

You need a Vote: Zero in it for me to not think you're scum

Melancholy

Smash Ace
btw i feel melacoly is maf due to post 79
he says the vote was random but i am betting its not. summonner has proved to be pro-town enough. i think a mafia that iniatlly voted him would change and rather go for the night kill. only stupid town would stay on XD. also the language he uses in his posts are very hmm persasive? (like "to be honest"). he doesn't have to say that town should always be honest.

Vote:Melancoly
My vote was purely random, nothing more. Summoner and I are friends outside the game, it was more of a friendly jibe at him than a serious vote.
It's called Random Vote Stage for a reason. I have taken the vote off now, because as I said, it was purely random.
I'm not sure what you are trying to say about my language.

Wow. Well i didnt expect the first post after i got back to have so much stake. Dont rush me, im a busy man. Making this game go quickly wont necesarilly increase your chance of figuring out who mafia is. You seem to have a lot of stake in how i'm posting and the only reason why you think i'm suspicious is pretty much because i havent been around.
I didn't think you were suspicious because you weren't around, I was suspicious because when you came back from your tournament/smashfest you completely ignored what was happening in the game

You're treating it like i'm more likely to be mafia then anyone else but the only real reason is because you can't find anyone more suspicious then that. That is also the reason why, aside from yelling, when i see this thread i don't jump in yelling. I pointed suspicion and voted for sieg and there was what i thought was a somewhat rational reason for that at the time, for example.
There are plenty of suspicious people in the game, Shayas weird posting, Summoners current attempt to get people on the Zero bandwagon, Zero himself for his general inactivity. You just stood out to me above those people.

Also what are you talking about yelling? I didn't "yell", I drew attention to you and you seem to have reacted quite aggressivly.
Youre wrong and it makes me sad
I don't believe that I am.

Vote: Muzga

Muzga

Smash Ace
I didn't think you were suspicious because you weren't around, I was suspicious because when you came back from your tournament/smashfest you completely ignored what was happening in the game
I didnt completely ignore what was happening at best i posted something frivulous and irrelevant when i get back. You are seriously grasping for straws here, Do you actually think im mafia? i am the ONLY ONE who answers your questions. Wait for someone else to respond, Its what i do but for some reason when nobody else does things get dangerous for me. Now I am biting the bullet and doing something that will probably end up in me getting lynched but i dont care. If you ask a question, I answer and then i get lynched what is the next person going to say? I laugh at the irony of the fact that this post will probably be the nail in the coffin that convinces the majority to vote for me despite the fact that you will be wrong.

There are plenty of suspicious people in the game, Shayas weird posting, Summoners current attempt to get people on the Zero bandwagon, Zero himself for his general inactivity. You just stood out to me above those people.

Well ask them and see what they have to say about it. Dont just vote the guy who talks back

Also what are you talking about yelling? I didn't "yell", I drew attention to you and you seem to have reacted quite aggressivly.

I agree that i have a tendency to respond agressively but only when needless suspicion is cast. Mafia or town, there is still stake in whether you get lynched or not.

Well you seem convinced, Just know theoretically somewhere in the near future if i end up getting lynched because of you the chances are that town will get beaten down by like 3 levels of irony. I may or may not have an important role

Muzga

Smash Ace
i should also mention that i find it funny that people suspect me for not providing any information but when i shove it down your throat you find me more suspicious

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Two votes on you and you're already talking about being lynched? A little stressed there champ?

My vote stays on you, as I felt your play up to this point was scummy, and it's serving it's purpose of getting you involved in the game.

Well ask them and see what they have to say about it. Dont just vote the guy who talks back
Good idea.

Zero, post something. There's currently a weird bandwagon thing going on, the focus of which is you. Where's your response? Where's any response to anything that's happened so far in the game? Ever heard the phrase 'Lynch all Lurkers'? I'm not saying we should apply that here, but not posting and not drawing attention to yourself is a scumtell.

Summoner, what the heck?

Moose, I'd like to see you post something more substantial about our thoughts on the game. All I've seen from you so far is "Shaya posts weird vote shaya".

Lord Bowser, your thoughts on the game so far? You've only posted one liners up to this point.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Melancholy, I'm afraid I'm going to have to add you to the suspicious list if you don't vote Zero in the next 10 minutes

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Summoner, why are you so keen to vote Zero?
Something I want to know as-well.

As for now, I safely feel that Melancholy and toshi are most likely town. Im unsure about Mugza right now, and once I hear some reasoning with summoner i'll decide what i think then.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Zero said he was going to time *****es out; who are these *****es? I hope one is not I.
Why did he pick the *****es of all people and not the mafia?
It feels like his potential scummy hands are gripping onto my neck....

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Yeah, Zero hasn't had internet for a few days now.

Lynch him before he has a chance to say anything.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Guys, you've spent all this time asking me why I'm voting Zero and no time voting him. More Zero votes plz

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Lol isn't that a bit harsh?

And yes, we do have to ask that question. Why?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Something I want to know as-well.

As for now, I safely feel that Melancholy and toshi are most likely town. Im unsure about Mugza right now, and once I hear some reasoning with summoner i'll decide what i think then.
This is what they WANT you to think

Don't assume things like this! It could be your ultimate downfall.

I'm not sure how to interpret shaya's actions tbh

Zero

Smash Hero
OK GUIZ I'M HERE

My net died for 3 days.

Summoner just wants to vote me off because I'm smarter than him and doesn't want to give me a chance to learn the game. :)

Unvote

Arrow is trying to exploit Summoner's unorthodox style to start a bandwagon and a quick lynch.

Vote: Arrow

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
NO

GO AWAY

It's true that Arrow jumped on the Zero wagon and then jumped onto me when he found out it was stupid (it was always stupid)

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom