• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

Pritch

Smash Lord
srry pritch...i checked my pm's just now...u see...i work night shifts....so i usually work either from 5-11 or 5-2 in the am...so yeah...if u happen to be on now...i'm on...but i doubt it seeing as its 3 in the am...newayz...peace boi

-hiroshi
Normally I'm up that late and later actually, but yesterday I went to bed mad early since I hadn't slept the previous night and was dead tired. I'll try to catch you sometime today.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
sure thing OTRU, lemme do my other MM's first tho to make sure I have the extra money, if I win those, or dont feel like eating lunch, I'll MM u. What characters?

derf

Smash Ace
queen or rock -- could you guys please post back tonight or tommorrow early afternoon with whether youre going or not? it weighs heavily on my decision to go

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Derf right now we have 4 possible options...here they are with their likely hood:

1. My mom lets me take the car again, if this happens I could take myself, rock, UI, and 2 others (chances of happening = small)

2. Mankosuki comes to Fort Myers Friday night after getting off work and takes us to SUPS Saturday (chances of happening = small)

3. My friend David said he's take us if we each paid him 10 bucks + I enter teams with him (we used to always team for fun)...if he takes us we'd most likely go up and come back the same day (chances of happening = very good unless he was kidding for some lame reason/something comes up that he's obligated to do)

4. Someone else picks us up thats on their way to SUPS (chances of happening = no clue since no one has said they could besides possibly Manko)

So yeah pretty much we're waiting to hear back from Manko, then if he can't take us I'll try and get my mom's car/go with my friend David!!!

I'll try to know tonight!!!

:colorful:

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Yes Yes Yes

We have Me, Skrach, Dop, The Law, OTRU, and Sheer Madness
that sounds fun, im down

hey who would like to do team MM's $1 each teammate? colbol n I (fox-fox), we need practice before the tourney so this would b a good way of practicing with the influence of pressure

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
OTRU, 1 dollar at worst, if i have it, i wanna do a 3-5 dollar mm, sheik fox. Thx.
As of now my MM's are:
Linguini-Sheik/Gannon-???$
Skrach- Sheik/Marth- ???$
QDVS- Sheik/Marth- ???$
OTRU- Sheik/Fox- ???$

I don't think I'm forgetting anyone, if I am, give me a reminder. And for the people listed, how much they gonna be for? 5 dollars is my max.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
derf: I convinced my mom to let me have the car, so right now confirmed Rock, myself, and UI are coming to SUPS!!!

Space left for two more in the car (Coza first come right now for one of the spaces)...and we still have to figure out when we're headed over/leaving but yeah, we're coming!!!

:colorful:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
QDVS: it's good to see you got the car since I still don't know my situation yet. I thought next week's schedule would have come out today but it's late and is comming out tomorrow instead. I doubt I have the day off anyway, but it would have sucked keeping your hopes up until the last minute. :ohwell:

If I do happen to get it off, would it still be cool for me to come down to you guys? I'd want to be at least somewhat closer to the tourney, whether it be in SWFL or XIF's. Plus I'd need a last minute teammate, like Uber Ice. ^_^

Pritch

Smash Lord
I may also need housing, though it depends on how late this ends/what hiroshi and whoever else rides with me wants to do. Couldn't hurt to get your info too though, xif.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
oh...pritch....btw...i stayed at work for an extra 6 hours and 20 minutes yesterday....so in return....they gave me sunday off...so if u need to stay, it's not a problem with me...

NOOB TEST!!!!...i am planning on going straight from my job to skratchs place...is this ok...cuz this is the only plan i have right now...i was gonna get there at like 3:30 in the am though...from there pritch can come pick us up whenever he gets there...and i'll hitch a ride with pritch...that's the plan i had in mind...i won't be able to check up on the boards cuz i'll b at work till 2 in the am...so if u need to contact me...my cell is (407) - 922 - 1048...peace

-hiroshi

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Important!:

I have just received word (last night) that The Law will not be going. (:() I am trying to figure out how I am going to get there. James (Hozart), however, is still going (I think). Diego, Skrach, Dop, Joe, will I guess go with Diego. I think me and ryan might go with James. I will call him today and find out. If he is not going, some of us will have to go with Pritch.

Also...James Call Me!!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah we got problems. Seven us can not fit into Diego's car and thats how may plan on going. We need to work something out fairly quickly. I'm definately down to go with James if he goes (does he have a car to use?).

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I would say everyone can stay at my house, which is roughly 10 minutes from the venue, but I will be in Hollywood tonight, sorry guys.

Plus Exarch isn't coming, so none of you matter(except Dopsies and Derfsies).

Pritch

Smash Lord
Finally, north fl/central fl has an actual plan to get down to this as opposed to just talking about it.

Diego's taking 4 of you, and hiroshi's gonna pick up the remaining 2 and drive to deland saturday morning to meet up with me and hozart, and I'll be taking that load of people since neither hozart or hiroshi's car can make the long trip. I leave it to you guys to figure out the specifics of who's riding with who. I'm likely gonna crash at hozart's tonight to break up the driving I have to do for a bit (and to get some practice in with him and exarch - aka people that aren't jacksonville noobs).

It's about a 3 hour ride from hozart's place to the ups store and I'd like to plan to get there around noon just in case of traffic and stuff, so leaving his place around 8:45-9:00 would be ideal. Can you guys be there by then?

In other news, seibrick, I think I'm teaming with hozart. Sorry to leave you hanging, man. Hope you can find a teammate in time.

Top Bottom