• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

OTRU...

Smash Champion
You're still retardedly thin, Colin, and that's kinda the important thing for fitting in that 5th person. So my point still stands. Joe would work too though.

if I'm not able to crash with you guys friday night then if its possible for you guys to get some kind of ride up to I-95? You'd save me about an hour of driving both ways and some random tolls if you could. If not I'll drive over there though.

PMed you my aim seibrick.
thnx a lot pritch for the help, we will try to see if anyone can take us to I-95, if not we will let u know by thursday the latest

Colin: sry we're not gonna b able to play on friday night cuz we are going to b busy that night but we will talk on aim n figure out something, most likely it will b u riding with james n kevin on sat mornin to get to the tourney n then the rest of noob testament would meet u there before doubles start which is prolly goin to b around noon, dont worry we will practice teams when we get there since im assuming we will have a one hour session of practice before doubles start, we got this on lock tru.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Lol this is becoming one hell of a tournament. Please do random seeds for singles, otherwise, it will take forever. But i guess you are a successful tournament director so i shall not question your judgement (even though i just did) Just keep my suggestion in mind.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
This looks pretty cool. If I get somethings sorted out I might stop by for a bit. Hope to see some familiar faces around.

Ryan you better take this **** and show everyone whats the deal with the Gman.:laugh:

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i'm goin for sure. but pritch, it'd be kinda hot if we could like you know meet up or something half way and you could if anything take on guy in your car. tru. who's teaming with me *****es? and um like i need about 25 bucks or so for gas from you fellow nt's cuz i'm broke.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
HEY PRITCH AND NOOB TEST!!!!!...ok..im not sure whats exactly going down...but i just found out THAT FOR NO APPARENT REASON THEY GAVE ME THIS SATURDAY OFF!!!!!!!!!.....i didnt even ask for it this time...i want to go to SUPS....there is one catch though....i work the day before....AND I CLOSE....so i prob won't be home until like 2 in the am...but if you guys leave saturday morning....i will come straight after work and meet up with noob test somehow...from there maybe i can chill and then get a ride with whoever down to SUPS...obviously i will help with gas/tolls......PUHLEEZ HOOK ME UP..!!!I DONT WANNA WASTE THIS SATURDAY!!!!!...peace

-hiroshi

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Lime could you take my brothers and I off of the list please. I doubt I'll be able to go on account of work and I don't think my brothers will be coming either.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
well your goin to have to ask pritch b/c at the moment i have too many people in my car to the point where im asking pritch to help me take at least two members if he can.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I dunno hiroshi but I think you've got some options. Were hoping 1 or 2 of us can go with Law and Hozart (if they go) and the rest of us with Diego. Pritch also said hes willing to pick some people up on the way, so I'd say thats your best shot.

Pritch

Smash Lord
We really need to get a chat room going one of these nights with me, noob test people, and hiroshi and whoever may or may not be coming with him (any of the rest of your crew looking at this?) and just iron out a plan of some variety. It'd be about a billion times easier that way.

I'm off to work now though, I'll check aim/the boards periodically there and see if I can catch some of you guys. Let's get somthing worked out.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Sigh...........**** this ****.

I've wasted my time for 3 straight months for the Smash community...... and 10 people showed up.

Flew to NYC for a month and come back now this **** happens...... with that attendance?!

Im not even gonna bother to continue with this....

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Sorry for being noob, but what do you guys mean when you say seeds and pools?
You get seeding points depending on what place you have gotten at previous tourneys at that venue. The higher you place, the more seeding points you earn. The higher seeding points you have, the easier your first match will be at subsequent tourneys. (Top seeds play bottom seeds)

Pools is a different way of getting the brackets together. A bunch of groups (pools) are assigned, and everyone in that pool plays everyone else (sometimes they are best of 3's, and sometimes they are just 2 matches), so that everyone has played against everyone (in that pool). The players who do better in their pools (better win-to-lose ratio) get to play the people who do worse in their pools, therefore an easy first round.

^There you have it. I described it as best as I could...some of it is probably flawed...

btw Pritch whats your AIM

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Sure, that's it for MMs. I'm currently jobless :/

I've got a bone to pick with Pete, is all.

-Kimo
Wait.

You're African American.

African Americans enjoy chicken.

Chicken has bones.

ugh, this is stupid.

I might not play you Kye. I've played one time in 2 months.

But if I do, I'll gladly accecpt your challenge.

Lol this is becoming one hell of a tournament. Please do random seeds for singles, otherwise, it will take forever. But i guess you are a successful tournament director so i shall not question your judgement (even though i just did) Just keep my suggestion in mind.
Please shut up.

He'e gonna run to me right before the tourney starts.

I'm the tourney director.
This looks pretty cool. If I get somethings sorted out I might stop by for a bit. Hope to see some familiar faces around.

Ryan you better take this **** and show everyone whats the deal with the Gman.:laugh:
Dude, whats up?
Sigh...........**** this ****.

I've wasted my time for 3 straight months for the Smash community...... and 10 people showed up.

Flew to NYC for a month and come back now this **** happens...... with that attendance?!

Im not even gonna bother to continue with this....
I feel you.

Money back!?, im in baby
Quiet.

darkshy

Smash Ace
You may have to put me on the temporary list...
you see I kinda got grounded and well...heh. i may not be able to go *sweat drop*

Sighrax

Smash Lord
tipman dawg
we gotta smash -_-

also pete i still have the GPS so no worries...

friday night i need to practice :/

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol you guys practice?

I'm still trying to figure out about this tourney, even though I'm not too much in the smashing mood since INN. I got smashed out, lol. Hopefully the feeling comes back soon though.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Pete:

I'm Jamaican, you idiot. How many times have we been through this?

ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!

I don't eat chicken. I eat jerk pork. I don't eat pig's feet. I eat oxtail.

Racists. All of you.

*edit*

Don't ***** out on our MM. When I played you I fvcking sucked, and I still do. Man up.

-Kye

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo....AT THIS POINT THE ONLY THING STOPPIN ME FROM GOING IS PRITCH OE NOOB TEST NOT BEING ABLE TO HOOK ME UP....hey guys...pritch and noob test post your screen names so we ca chat....mine is "roninhiroshi"....without the quotes ofcourse....puhleez....i really wanna go and i have the time and money...which is a rare thing to be able to say...but lik i said...i can definitely get to noob test by the early morning of saturday....from there, i guess i'll hitch a ride with whoever....like i said I HAVE MONEY FOR GAS/TOLLS!!!!!....peace

-hiroshi

Top Bottom