• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

Linguini

Smash Master
linguini how about u get ur crew up here for gigs on the 21st so we can finally get this crew battle goin
haha, I wish bro, but I dont drive and my rents are bieng gay lately, so theres no chance. Next time, that **** is going down.

And to seibrik, how about you come here, I dont go to b1tches, b1tches come to me.lmao
.word.

kidprecision

Smash Apprentice
what comic book store? near miami gardens? villains? if its villains, give me a time and ill roll by and i might bring some peeps..

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
kidpercision, it is Villains, glad u kno about it. im goin there with a couple people at 12:30

if u can make it there, bring a cube perhaps, that'd be great.

i say bring a cube in case we have too many people for one tv, we may not need it though. :)

And Xif, I understand, but didn't you hear that Ken's in our crew now? Its like, the coolest thing ever.

*EDIT*
Also, Kidpercision, whats ur AIM?

kidprecision

Smash Apprentice
my aim sn is kidprecision

i wont be able to drop by today. whenever you wanna smash though lemme know..

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Well that didn't go too well. -_-

Back to the drawing board. I need to learn more of the IC's cheap tricks -- and there be many of those. (I'll be there next weekend.)

Linguini

Smash Master
Either Doodah or seibrik needs to hold a sfl tournament ASAP, seriously, and too seibrik, zp is a possible venue, or that comic shop that you speak of...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Guys I DID just speak with the owner of the comic shop last night, Keep in mind if I do have a tourniment there, it will be on a thursday (sry in advance), and wont happen until the first week of june. but the good news is, he said he may be willing to leave the store open late so we actually have time to finish.

I seriously doubt the amount of crampness as last time cuz I doubt 60 people will come again, but if they do I think people will deal with it for the high payout it gives.

Next weekend I do have some other locations I wanna check out, such as ZP and a card shop in pembrook pines which a valid source depicts as "bigger than the comic shop." So good luck to me.

If anyone has any other venue suggestions get them in before next weekend thank you. I want to knock out all these places in one day.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Wish i could come down to flordia and play alot more of you guys again. Was fun Vs Seibrik,Hiroshi,Dooda,Phanna etc...

Sighrax

Smash Lord
blahhh i need to play more against humans instead of computers so i can be good against ice climbers... :((((((

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
COME PLAY ME SIGHRAX
I wanna get a hate match record goin
They be fun

I think you could use the Seibrik training, and another falcon is always fun for me.

Top Bottom