• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Sup, Lime Fury here

First and most importantly, this tournament is for the revival of SFL smash and to get ppl off their a$$es (and for the loss of Tipman)....hence SUPS, in relation to SACS- Smash at a Comic Store.

SFL smash has been crap lately, so I'm gonna try to revive it. I found this venue at a UPS Store...big. Right now, I know I got the place but nothing is really marked on stone.
So I'm taking suggestions right now including: Pot, Fees, DATE, Food, setup and anything else to make this **** big.

So throw in your suggestions and here are mine to get started:

Where: 325 CLEMATIS ST
W PALM BEACH, FL 33401 - USA
Phone: (561)655-6524

Time:1PM till(Doubles First)

Pot: 70/20/10

Fee: 5-door fee
15- singles
30- per team

Food: Not sure yet, I could supply the food (with some cooperation) or you can take your happy a$$ and go buy it

Date: Saturday April 7, 2007 (SPRING BREAK!!!!)

Advertisement: Might get Lex to make some banners that I want everyone to rock

RULES
Teams Rules
-4 Stock
-Mute city and FOD eliminated do to lag
-8 Min Time Limit
-Best 2 out of 3 until finals(3 of 5)
-TEAM ATTACK IS ON

Singles Rules
-Double Elimination
-All matches 2/3 ( finals 3/5.)
-4 stock 8 minute limit
-Items OFF
-Dave's Stupid Rule (DSR): No stage may be used twice in a single match, either by random select or by picking
-Stage Knockout: Each person knocks out one stage for entire set. This stage must be selected at the beginning of the match

Random Stages
- Final Destination
- FOD
- Pokemon Stadium
- Battlefield
- Yoshi story
-Dreamland 64

Counterpicks stages

-Peach's Castle
-Corneria
-Mute City
-Rainbow Cruise
-Green Greens
-Mushroom Kingdom II
- Mute City
-Pokefloats
-Kongo Jungle 64
-Brinstar
-Jungle Japes

Banned Stages
-Icicle Mountain
-Great Bay
-Flat Zone
-Hyrule
-Mushroom Kingdom I
-Brinstar Depths
-Fourside
-Big Blue
-yoshi island
-Onett
-Yoshi 64
-Kongo Jungle
-Venom

Banner Template:
HERE IS THE TEMPLATE Of THE BANNER, YOU DECORATE IT, RIGHT CLICK AND CLICK 'SAVE AS' AND USE W/E IMAGE PROGRAM YOU HAVE:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/dehlis/SUPScopy-1.gif

TV's
1 Lime fury
2 Lime fury
3 Lime fury
4 Rexx
5 UPS
6 Nafix
7 Darkshy

Gcube & smash
Lime Fury
N Riddle
Knil
Darkshy
Sighrax
Rexx
Knif
Black cat

Atendance
Lime Fury
LeX
Knil
Aiyan
Linguni
Lee
Mcscruff
Exorcist
Jimmy
N Riddle
Omar
Blitzshaft
Jafar
Riot
Kou
Klowne
Klowne's Little brother
XIF
Sighrax
Lambchops
Seibrik
Esam
Darkshy
DooDah
knif
Swil
Swil's Bro
Rexx
ruuku
sheer madness
ray$
Noucles
L_W48
Hulk
Rohins
black cat
noob testament (5)
Derf
Mankosuki
derf
hoz
fenrir
exarch
pritch
mankosuki
queen
UI
rock crock
Nafix
Pritch
Johnny
Kye (formerly know as SynikaL)
Galeon

Maybes
Zantren
Foom
OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!!

Thankyou for your time b1tches,

Lime

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Hell yeah. First weekend of your spring break and let me know asap so i can get work off. make sure there are food places around thats all.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Where exactly in SFL is this going to be? I need a city to add this to the Florida Thread.

edit: Judging from your smasher locator information, I assume it's Lake Worth.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Where exactly in SFL is this going to be? I need a city to add this to the Florida Thread.

edit: Judging from your smasher locator information, I assume it's Lake Worth.
West Palm Beach. And for those who know WPB, the UPS store is located in clematis:)

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
sounds good. exactly how big is this venue? for food, we could all put in a said amount( say 4 or 5 bucks) and then get a lot of pizza delivered. also, the banner idea is a really good one, I'd be willing to put a tourny banner in my sig...

Linguini

Smash Master
Nicee, alright looks good guys, I would say the most prefered date would be Sat. April 7th since it is right in the middle of our break. The venue looks cool and id def. be going......

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
I'm completely up for this. I just need a proper date.

(and make that banner look bada$$, I don't want to be struting a stick figure with a hard on or anything)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'll go to this, whenever it is exactly. Odds are, Seibrik and ESAM will follow me. Are you going to hold this inside the office of UPS or in the warehouse?

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Are there any Mcdonalds, BK, or wendys near the venue? Also, since you want this to be big, is anyone going to offer housing. Housing would attract more people from SWFL and CFL.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Nicee, alright looks good guys, I would say the most prefered date would be Sat. April 7th since it is right in the middle of our break. The venue looks cool and id def. be going......
Ok, The UPS is located in Downtown, highly populated area. Mon- Sat you must pay for parking and parking is hard to find...Sunday there's barely any ppl there and you're not charged for parking....So you guys decide

sounds good. exactly how big is this venue? for food, we could all put in a said amount( say 4 or 5 bucks) and then get a lot of pizza delivered. also, the banner idea is a really good one, I'd be willing to put a tourny banner in my sig...
I can get some $ from ppl and decide but there are alot of fast food places around and the banner idea;The banner idea will be sick, gauranteed.

I'm completely up for this. I just need a proper date.
(and make that banner look bada$$, I don't want to be struting a stick figure with a hard on or anything)
The banner is being made by LeX so it has to be good.:)

wat exactly is a UPS store?... o_O

hoping this will replace the infamous Doodah Tournies, size wise.
UPS Store? R U serious? Have u ever sent a package to a family member or something? It is like Fed Ex. Do u know what that is? lol jk :chuckle:

I'll go to this, whenever it is exactly. Odds are, Seibrik and ESAM will follow me. Are you going to hold this inside the office of UPS or in the warehouse?
It will be in the warehouse which has a really good ac to keep us cool.

Are there any Mcdonalds, BK, or wendys near the venue? Also, since you want this to be big, is anyone going to offer housing. Housing would attract more people from SWFL and CFL.
Like i said before lots of fast food around and about the housing im not sure, but I'll take it into consideration.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Support

I second that. What is this UPS you speak of?

Lee can support with attendance, a cube, and possible television, dependent upon certain information that has not been released yet.
(i.e. address, time, ect...)

Hype, Hype, HYPE!!! is that enough HYPE!!! for ya. :cool: LoLz.

- Mr. Advent -

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Whee tourniez! (hype)
I suggest LimeFurry give BlitzSh4ft a ride to this. (suggestions)

Also, will Next be down for this tourny? I wanna **** that falcon some more. XD

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
This warehouse has AC? That's awesome. The one my mom works at down here doesn't...Well, I'll bring my Wii, and possibly a tv to this...Kinda early, but just putting it out there.

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
If it's a makeable date then I will try my hardest to go to this, it looks awesome. April 7/8th seems awesome for a date, it's during spring break.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master

WTF does that mean?

If it's a makeable date then I will try my hardest to go to this, it looks awesome. April 7/8th seems awesome for a date, it's during spring break.
Please shut up, you will say you're going to go, then the day before you will say "something came up, can't make it".

Midwest for biggest Johners.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
This UPS store is actually in walking distance from my house. Most likely, I'll be able to make it.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
This UPS store is actually in walking distance from my house. Most likely, I'll be able to make it.
Are you absolutly SURE you don't need a ride? Wouldn't want you breakin a sweat or anything... Just make sure you bring hiking shoes, mapquest and a compass along with you.

P.S. If you don't go you better have something WAY better to do because this tourny is too close to you for you to miss. There are starving children in ecuador that would kill to have a chance to be in your shoes, so they could wear shoes, and compete in a tourny to win money for food.... Lazy ***.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
:laugh: ....:urg:

P.S.
Are you absolutly SURE you don't need a ride? Wouldn't want you breakin a sweat or anything... Just make sure you bring hiking shoes, mapquest and a compass along with you.

P.S. If you don't go you better have something WAY better to do because this tourny is too close to you for you to miss. There are starving children in ecuador that would kill to have a chance to be in your shoes, so they could wear shoes, and compete in a tourny to win money for food.... Lazy ***.
What?

Top Bottom