• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

Elrodillazo

Smash Apprentice
kye uses falcon awesomely his moonwalk ability is impressive it was fun to smash with you man hope we come back to florida some day

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
My turn for shoutouts:

Queen - good **** on winning both tournaments. Fun matches in pools, beat your marth, not your fox. I told you you were good against Peach. You were worried about the people in our pool when you beat Xif.
Rock Crock - you owned Rex with your DK. All i can say is, RAAAPPPPEEEE!!!
ColBol - ****....So fast...... another good rep for the younglings.
Elrodillazo - ****, you and your friend are good. You guys have good reps for your country.
Lime - good tournament, big tournout. Just dissapointed i lost so fast in singles after doing good in pools. Good team match that we had. Lol at when you charged an up-smash and you hit Lex.
Lex - fastest peach.....ever
Doodah - Thanks for helping with the tournament. We had a GREAT team match. It was great when i killed Johnny, about to kill you, "JOHNNY TAKE THE LIFE! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT HIM!"
GM - good pool matches, really close the seeding match on Yoshi's Story.
Sighrax - Wish we could've played. Assume you played good since you only lost to RockCrock who plays a character you suck against, and Greenie, who is greenie.
Johnny - You learned to do stuff besides grabs. Good Job on getting 4th. You OOOOWN
Uber Ice - Nice job getting 3rd. You've been placing better than your brother for a few tournies. I wanted you to play ICs in our friendly. You played mario after i had played green mario on Yoshi's Story
Linguini - Fun pools matches. You keep getting better and better. Wish we could've crew battled with you people like we said in my video thread. Oh well.
Xif - Nice job with getting 2nd. You had to play Queen both tournaments, sucks. Oh well, what are you gonna do. You played Phanna in the winners Semis. You must have been annoyed at his camping like you are at mine. And he's WAAAAAYYYY better.
Phanna - Fun Samus ditto MM. You know a lot of crap. Funny watching you camp against Seibrik on Jungle Japes. Got to learn to camp better, then I will surpass the master of techs.
Synikal - Hey, just because there were young people its not fun anymore? That's not nice.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Synikal - Hey, just because there were young people its not fun anymore? That's not nice.

Mountains out of mole hills.

I'm not disparaging the FL Smash community in anyway because it's young. Put yourself in my shoes, any given social event would make one feel more comfortable when surrounded by contemporaries, no?

How often do you follow grandma and grandpa out to bingo night? Right.

I don't mind being around 6(?) - 18 year olds, but it's hard to truly enjoy being around people you have very little in common with (outside of Smash). I just kinda miss the days when people like Cloud, Pills, 1up and his crew and others were around that I could initiate more seemless conversations with, is all. Being 23 years old, attending an an event full of teenagers and even pre-teens just feels a little awkward.

I dunno, this isn't my most eloquent of explanations. Blah.

-Kimosabae

Dop

Smash Journeyman
i currently have representatives from all corners of the state in my house playing smash so thats cool

pritch (NFL)
colbol (CFL)
hozart (CFL)
hiroshi (CFL)
queen (SWFL)
rock (SWFL)
UI (SWFL)
myself (SEFL)
green (SEFL)
lambchops (SEFL)

so thats great! =D
thats pretty cold blooded, dude.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Great tornament everyone, I will put up my shoutouts later. If there are any comments on how to do something better next time it would be greatly appreciated.

SINGLES

1 qdvs
2 XIF
3 ui
4 Johnny Z
5 phanna
5 chops
7 hozart
7 skrach
9 seibrik
9 sighrax
9 doodah
9 rock crock
13 lex
13 gm
13 alfredo
13 rex
17 lime
17 riot
17 jose
17 colbol
17 sheer
17 exsorcist
17 esam
17 linguini
25 otru
25 n riddle
25 kye
25 klown
25 projekt
25 vzkatz
25 dop
25 hiroshi
33 galeon
33 knil
33 swil
33 cm roddy
34-42 eliminated in pools or dropped out pissed Ray$ *cough*cough*

DOUBLES

1 Thunderskulltip (Q $ Rock)
2 kap (XIF & Chops) ps. tell me the real name
3 Nuff ced (Otru & Col Bol)
4 team esam (Esam & Rex)
5 terri blade (Phanna & UI)
5 beaver booty ( GM & Sighrax)
7 Peaches & Limes (Lime & LeX)
7 natzeez (Johnny & DooDah)
7 los debarata titiles (Alfredo & Jose)
9 stitch and tip (Dop & Skrach)
9 jazzman hoz (Pritch & Hozzart)
9 over 9000 (Klown & Project)
13 swilmoo (Swill & Moo)
13 gay tier (Seibrik & Hiroshi)
13 rusty (sheermadness & D21)

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts-

Chops-yo great pools matches i love playing ur falco, hope we can get 2gether sometime.
Lex-slowdown dude u wavedash faster then i can run with falcon lol also great pools matches
Sighrax-ur G&W is really ****ing good.
Seibrik-i hate u for knocking me out...
Uber ice-omg ur IC r insane hope i get to play u again.
Mcsruff-stop talking it aggrevates me.
Esam-great teaming little buddy.
Nickriddle-sorry we had to play again like that.
Rock-i want another round at ur DK.
Doodah-tournaments wouldn't be the same without you.
Linguini-your a real man for taking on sheik like that.

Can't wait till next tourney hope to c u all soon.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Mountains out of mole hills.

I'm not disparaging the FL Smash community in anyway because it's young. Put yourself in my shoes, any given social event would make one feel more comfortable when surrounded by contemporaries, no?

How often do you follow grandma and grandpa out to bingo night? Right.

I don't mind being around 6(?) - 18 year olds, but it's hard to truly enjoy being around people you have very little in common with (outside of Smash). I just kinda miss the days when people like Cloud, Pills, 1up and his crew and others were around that I could initiate more seemless conversations with, is all. Being 23 years old, attending an an event full of teenagers and even pre-teens just feels a little awkward.

I dunno, this isn't my most eloquent of explanations. Blah.

-Kimosabae
Not all of us look our age....but then again you can say "Not all of us act our age.".....****, touche.
I thought the majority of the smash scene here, and almost everywhere else, was in the 18-21 range...I could be wrong though.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
haha. lol @ me getting dead last out of pools. wow. oh well. i'll just have to keep training up, so all you guys better be ready for me at gigs! ;)

Sighrax

Smash Lord
My turn for shoutouts:

Sighrax - Wish we could've played. Assume you played good since you only lost to RockCrock who plays a character you suck against, and Greenie, who is greenie.
You're an idiot.
I lost to Hozart twice.

I beat Green and didn't even play Rock.

SHUT UP ESAM.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Green, hozart threw away the mapquest printout that I wrote your bnet name down on (not your fault hoz, I forgot about it entirely) and I can't remember it other than that it started with SS. Same goes for you dop, though I think I remembered yours and added it. LEt me know anyways just in case I'm wrong though.

Good tournament, though it'd have been way better if I hadn't sucked monkey balls at smash that day. GGs to everyone I played, and it was lots of fun hanging at xif's place afterwards. Hoz, hiroshi, colin, and dop, it was a pleasure to ride down and back with you guys, we'll have to do that again sometime.

Pritch

Smash Lord
SWFL plays dota er day. My name is phanna ~ add it
Yeah, but GM plays actual WCIII ladder. You know, the game in the box you paid for :laugh:.

And I've played with you before, you know that. I can't remember if I added you since my list is always completely packed - I think I added you and rock but I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks for the info xif.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
After we left Weston yesterday we went to Naples and had a smashfest with Shiz, Speed, Mac, shiekssbm, and ******...just home like 20 minutes ago!!!

That was a long, but awesome weekend!!!

Really really fun times were had at the tourney, at XIF's and just in general!!!

I'm going to try and actually get to posting good shoutouts in a bit!!!

Oh and thank you to whoever decided teams should be 15 bucks each...because of that both players who placed 3rd (otru and col bol) still got around 45 bucks each when only 15 teams entered...I thought that was pretty awesome!!!

:colorful:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
HEY, BY MISTAKE I GRABBED SOMEONE'S GAMECUBE CONTROLLER!!!...IT HAS A BALCK DOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE D-PAD!!!...let me know if it's yours....anyway it was a fun tourney but i was EXTREMELY disappointed in my performance...dead last in teams....and dead last in singles...i only got 25th because i had a bye somewhere in there...i mean...you really can't do any worse that that...not one fvcking win the WHOLE tournament...and then they try and say i don't suck...lol...what a joke...anyways shoutouts

queen: good shiz on 1st
xif :good shiz on 2nd and housing us
UI: good shiz on 3rd
johnny: good shiz on getting 4th
phanna: good shiz on getting 5th...I ALMOST BEAT U ONCE IN POOLS...u know u were scared
seibrik: sorry for making u waste 15 bux....good ish in pwning pools...good ish on ur 9th place finish
rock: u suck and i look better with sleevless shirts mofo
GM: now ur doc is pwning me too
lambchops: u look like somebody that i could own!!!
mcscruff: i finally got to meet u
OTRU: good shiz on getting 3rd with colbol
col bol: u make me disappointed...17th place?...wtf?
pritch...U NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE FASTER!!!!
dop: our conversations in the car were intense bro

i guess i might post some more later...peace

-hiroshi

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Ky had I known you were going i would have made more of an effort to go. Justin sweet post. I miss you guys and zp and nexus. Pete, Swen, Corey, Justin ect. you get the idea maybe Brawl will ressurect the juggernaut.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
How can I forget the NBP's?

Mike's the ****. Make sure you attend the next tourney.

-Kye

Sighrax

Smash Lord
This tournament was actually better than I expected.

Just playing the same person twice and losing to them twice because I have absolutely no practice against their character is pretty frustrating.

I was on a space animal killing rampage :( I need to practice with people instead of level 5 computers.

GG's to everyone.

Riot - Learn to L-cancel man B]
Rodazillo! - Great falcon dittos man, wish we had time for more.
Rexx - Thanks, I've always had a soft spot for that 2D bugger.
Hozart - Sigh. IC's downsmash is way too powerful. Killing at 70%? I can't believe I lost on Yoshi's that first set. >_< GGs though.
Johnny - OWNED. You still rock so hard man. Play WoW.
Kyle - My bad man. Wish we all lived a little closer :(

Talk to you all later. Don't know if I'll be able to go to gigabits.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts continued:

god: i told you doodah would win the tournament. give the 20 bucks you owe me to jesus.

Kye: you are the only person in my whole life that ive ever heard use the word intumesce. so whats this i hear about you moving on to sesame street brawlers?

pete and sasha: kye told me you guys do alot of heavy drugs now.

shiswiz: bro i saw your name on wikipedia you must have placed really high at an OOS tournament.

NBPmike: why the hell were you screaming "this is caketown" the whole tournament?

KeepspeedN: good **** on being smashmacs brother.

maverick: are you dead? hey everybody maverick tied for highest team placing with **** and queen at orlando so maybe they payed ninjas to kill him....

NBPcory: hands down the sexiest smasher there.

sighrax: hey newsflash people lose to other people at tournaments!! maybe if you remembered what azen did to chudat at orlando it wouldnt have been to ICs twice.
you still owe me that guitar hero battle.

all of NBP 1-DahMan: congrats on taking the top 7 spots even though we only have 6 members(counting Kye: the dark moon of planet 1-DahMan).

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
McScruff: dude calm down. he was probably just messing around. don't want to start a flame war here do we?

anyways.

shoutouts:
vZakat: Fun Roy v Zelda matches we had.
Hiroshi: some great friendlies... and i did worse than you... so yea...
Hozart: I'm coming for your marth!
Col Bol: theres always next time. but fun friendlies
Rock: your DK is too good. great job on teams.
Kye: holy crap i can't even touch your CF! too good.
anyone else in my pool: good games guys
OTRU/Skrach: Get those vids up!
Seibrik: nice stuff man. thanks for that battlefield trick w/ the uair. good stuff.
that one guy that always gets mad and breaks controllers: chill

i'll put more up if i remember.

Peachtress

Smash Ace
Hiroshi, that's my brother' (Lime) controller. If you found it laying on the ground at the end of the tourny where green and Col bol were playing (small t.v, the one you were measuring), then its my brother's controller. Thx. Shoutouts later...

and yes, its black and has a black dot in the center of the d-pad

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ohh k so yeah it is ur brothers controller peachtress, sry i thought skrach left his but i just asked him n he didnt it also has a dot on the dpad

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Oh and thank you to whoever decided teams should be 15 bucks each...because of that both players who placed 3rd (otru and col bol) still got around 45 bucks each when only 15 teams entered...I thought that was pretty awesome!!!

:colorful:
No...we got $42, $21 each =/ I wish we got $45 each. :dizzy:

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Whoops, sry sighrax, thought i saw you playing rock crock after pools were done.
Next tournament Rexx and I go to, we are gonna own in teams. It was an overall good tournament, just annoying having 1 hour to home, then 40 to exo's, 40 back, just long way home. Cya guys next tournament, if there is one before Brawl that I'm going to.

Linguini

Smash Master
Great tournament, good **** with the hosting, Lime, Lex, and Pete.I didnt feel like I was playing my best but I had alot of fun nonetheless.
Shoutouts:
SFL:
Alfredo and Jose- You guys are madd good and jose, stick to ganon, no more counter-picking for you, ganon all the way baby.Had alot of fun this whole break.
Queen-Awesome marth bro, thanks for all the tips and nice job taking first!
Kyle-the MEAT GRINDER must strike at the next tournament, haha
Johnny-you own!!!! We gotta hang out before you head up to NJ dude.
Xif-good stuff on 2nd, rep that ****
Chops-sucks that you were choking hopefully next tournament youle do well.
Scruff-Ima ****ing train you and get you good at this game
Shin-****, Sucks that you car broke down, i feel bad.......Guess theres always a next time. Hit me up, we should smash this weekend.
Ryan-hope that wasnt your last tournament, youve been getting pretty beast.
Kye-****....your falcon was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, good matches.
CFL:
Dop-haha out mm's were too good lol you lost....
Skrach-close matches we had, cant wait to play you next time
otru-too bad we didnt get that crew battle in,not enough time!
colbol-technical as ****, you might be able to do 6 jc shines, but I can fair with ganon!
Anyone that I played and didnt mention, good stuff.I have alot of work to do on my ganon before I go to my next tournament.......

Hozart

Smash Journeyman

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hmm... I could've sworn they played on Corneria; I distinctly remember the crowd going nuts after Azen Falcon Kicks Chu. XD

Also...

XIF is that you at the very end of match 5?

Top Bottom