• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me *****? Who the **** are you? Did I even say anything to you this tournament, you ******? Please, dont start ****.
STFU lol, look at u trying to be all big an $hit, and dont call me a ****** again... dont piss me off... >(

Cmroddy>thnx dude u tookt he words right outta my mouth i guess mr.kitty overhere took it a bit too offensively

oh last shoutout-

Col bol-Omg ur awesome love ur fox, u fastliketree, hope i get to play u next time we meet.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I could've sworn they played on Corneria; I distinctly remember the crowd going nuts after Azen Falcon Kicks Chu. XD

Also...

XIF is that you at the very end of match 5?
i think that is him actually. but those were great matches.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow....i dont know how i took limes controler a second time...i had it...and then i gave it back...how the **** did i end up with it again?...idk...well um...lime...which sfl people live close to you?....if any of them come to giga i could give it to them....peace

-hiroshi

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts :O

I've been dying to play against other Smashers in South Florida. I await the next tourney. ;/

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm pretty lazy so I want do many shout outs. But I will do some.

Lime- Great tournement. Your luigi is very impressive. I'd like to play you more.

Xifster- Fun matches in pools. We have to do more "like real men" matches. Hearing You say my name makes me laugh everytime.

Dop- I need to redeem myself from getting 4-stocked. I want a rematch.

ColBol- Your fox is crazy. I should of had that FD match though. :(

Hiroshi- I'lll start beating your shiek more consistently, don't worry. Wait... thats bad for you. Start worrying.

Other people I played- Good stuff.

People I didn't play- I wanted to play you.

My Roy will get so good I'll start being in the top 10. Just you wait. :grin:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I believe its time for.....

MY SHOUTOUTS!

woooooo

Lime: GRRRRR8 tourny, dont mess up brackets anymore and I think the next tourny will be even better. Sorry I didn't get to play u this time round, theres always the next one.

Lex: For having such a fat peach, she sure is fast.... It breaks physics!

Linguini: You're a man for challenging my sheik, you'll be an even bigger one if you challenge my marth.

Mcscruff: Did I see you lose to a link?

Exo: Good trainin the night before, but I dont think theres anything that can really prepare someone for xif, except xif himself. Hope I was of some help to u.

NSR: stop getting gay'd out of brackets

Riot: I'll miss you, the only gannon that gives me the chills.

Xif: If sheik drinks a 5-hour energy drink, does she get negative lag?

Sighrax: bring more money next time for a MM

Lambchops: Stop suiciding against me! nuff said

Seibrik: ur cool

Esam: i got higher than u?

Doodah: stop beating me in tournies... please.... let me just get passed u one time. ur hurting my lil sheiky's self-esteem.

Rex: SORRY for playing sheik

OTRU: your rly cool! Keep foxin it up, get better than col bol maybe?

Col Bol: sry we didn't play, hearin nothin but good, cant wait for the next Central Meets South

Skrach: Very nice marth, heard u beat rex in the pool by crouch canceling... I should try this hidden technique sometime.

Hiroshi: Gaaaaaaaaayyyy tieeeeer sucked :p stop losing to random people!

Pritch: hope u were happy with teams, good friendlies, too bad we didn't play more, I need the peaches

QDVS: HOW DID U WIN WITH FALCO??? The world will never know.... Thats a pretty decent marth, u should think about winning some tournaments with it or something... Oh wait... >_>

UI: Do mediocre peaches beat u? if so i might have a counter-pick for next time :p if not, Ima go zelda on yo buttucks

Rock: Didnt play u again? Wtf is up with that?

Phanna: NICE sets, I think we're dead even personally, I don't care if I won the MM :p I want a rematch next time, all Jungle japes! >=D

Johnny: Owns? Dont know, didn't play you. Come play with meeeeeeeeeee at the comic shop :)

Galeon: Im gonna work on u.... U'll beat OTRU yet :p

.......... I think thats everyone that I actually talked to.... I know this because I went down the attendance list. If I missed someone, blame the list, and im terribly sorry.

This was fun.
Hopefully next will be Smash Bash III, just gotta find a venue. PM me ideas if ya got any.

PEACE

skrach8

Smash Lord
i dont know what the crouch canceling thing is supposed to mean but he beat me once too, it sure wasnt on purpose, i just DI down alot. I went marth once and then once as sheik. Rex is ****..... but we went even in pools.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Thats kool, he told me whenever u crouch canceled (di'd down) it messed up his approach for some reason. Keep that in mind I guess? I dunno.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible for the next SFL tourney to be at a different location? Maybe something a little more to the south. Getting to SUPS would be like over an hour drive for me.

Seibrik, I hope we're still up for tomorrow. IM me some time if you're on (or expect one from me), I got a few questions.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Anything over an hour is a long drive to me. I'm not really complaining about it, I just wanted to know if the tourney's going to be in that one spot all the time, and if not would the other locations be more toward the south. I don't have a problem with getting to West Palm Beach though.

I know, I worded it wrong in my last post. =P

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Is it possible for the next SFL tourney to be at a different location? Maybe something a little more to the south. Getting to SUPS would be like over an hour drive for me.
Oh you poor baby. I had to drive 4 hours south to get there, but you're right, a 1 hour drive is too much for you, we should move it another hour south to make it even less likely anyone else from Florida ever goes.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Oh you poor baby. I had to drive 4 hours south to get there, but you're right, a 1 hour drive is too much for you, we should move it another hour south to make it even less likely anyone else from Florida ever goes.
XD

I wasn't trying to sound like a selfish ***, I just thought SUPS was for the south florida region, and West Palm Beach (in palm beach county) is all the way at the top with both Broward and Dade counties to the south. I didn't know people came from other regions for the SFL tourney.

Ignore the post. I realize now how nub I seemed. -_-

skrach8

Smash Lord
u are forgiven. read the thread before making statements like. Its ok im a nub myself, i just pretend like i know what the *** im talkin bout.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
there is a slim to none chance of us going up there. I've been making alot of long drives in my car lately, with LTEC, giga feb, and giga march all within a month or so (3, 6+ hour long trips) and then an hour trip and and 1 1/2 hour trip back from SUPS (WPB's roads are fvcking atrocious BTW), i'm getting pretty beat from all these long drives.

But even so, that isnt even the real reason. The real reason being that i need to not waste the money I have now and save it for pound 2.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so wats stoppin Knights of the South and the Blue Bloodline crew battle? thats only a 35-40 minute difference, come to the comic shop tomorrow for a smashfest!!!

Top Bottom