• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

derf

Smash Ace
yo gino im teaming with exarch

but im def up for training. i sort of thought you quit....

YO i need housing for friday night please. 3-5 peoples

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
I'll prob be able to bring a small TV, I don't really want to walk with that **** though :D

Also, when is the earliest your gonna be there Lime?

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Hope it's not too short notice, but Nick_Riddle could you give me a ride._.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Noob Testament is still real iffy for this. Diego said hes going to try to go but he can't guarantee anything. And Diego you shouldn't go unless you really want to. I feel bad that you're always the one driving.

skrach8

Smash Lord
right, good stuff ryan.

but if we do go. MM are in order. have to see if i can get into this tourny first.
Seibrik ur sheik
nick riddle ur link
linguini ur ganon

lol battle of the triforce.

Pritch

Smash Lord
If diego is iffy about coming I'm still willing to pick people up on the way down I-95. And by willing, I mean I would prefer it, since that means less gas for me to pay since it seems I have an empty car aside from me.

Also, I'm still looking for a teammate unless manko is going. Are you going manko? And if not, who wants to team with me?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Pritch that would be awesome, thanks man. We'll talk to Diego to see if he is gonna go and we'll get back to you.

What kinda car do you have? Me, dop, skrach, otru and colin were all planning on going. And yah we'd certainly be willing to help you out with gas.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Kye: Yeah, I will.

Housing: Sorry, It's out of my way to provide housing, so someone please provide these few with housing. I'll do everything in my power to work something out for you.

ALSO: I know I've metioned this before, PARKING is gonna be a *****. The store is downtown on a Saturday so the streets and parking are gonna be crowded no matter what. Bring quarters for parking meters. I know its gay, but sorry for the inconvenience. Theres nothing I can do about it. The earlier you get there the easier you'll find your parking.

-Lime

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Sure, that's it for MMs. I'm currently jobless :/

I've got a bone to pick with Pete, is all.

-Kimo

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
PRITCH I'LL TEAM WITH YOU!

I play Sheik/Marth/Peach, more sheik and marth though. I too am partnerless and I think we'd do alright. :)

Also, why is there pools and doubles? and starting at 1? its really gonna be lasting till 4am, kinda like doodah's last tourny

OTRU...

Smash Champion
kimosabae if u manage to get an extra dollar out of those MM's maybe we could do one as well, fox vs marth, if not friendlies will definitely go down n same goes 4 u doodah except that i would rather do a fox ditto against u

pritch: if u would like u could stay over at our place on friday so we can all leave together early in the morning on sat, that way ur ride wont b as long

Pritch

Smash Lord
Noob Test: My car is an old mercedes and the backseat is quite comfortable. I can easily fit 3 besides me, 4 if someone small (colin?) wants to ride *****. I'll try to catch you guys on aim at some point and we'll try to come up with a plan.

EDIT: There's an outside chance I may have 1 person from jacksonville coming with me, so that may be 1 spot accounted for. No more than 1 though.

Sebrick: I'll probably be able to team with you, though I may end up teaming with one of the noob testament people. You can probably assume that I'm available though, I'll let you know otherwise.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Noob Test: My car is an old mercedes and the backseat is quite comfortable. I can easily fit 3 besides me, 4 if someone small (colin?) wants to ride *****. I'll try to catch you guys on aim at some point and we'll try to come up with a plan.
ahahahah did you just say that? I am 5'11". Joe would be ideal to do that...

Pritch

Smash Lord
You're still retardedly thin, Colin, and that's kinda the important thing for fitting in that 5th person. So my point still stands. Joe would work too though.

if I'm not able to crash with you guys friday night then if its possible for you guys to get some kind of ride up to I-95? You'd save me about an hour of driving both ways and some random tolls if you could. If not I'll drive over there though.

PMed you my aim seibrick.

Top Bottom