• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
MOMAID 1 had 44 people come (27 actually entered, but hopefully that wont happen here) and that was with SWFL only. this is going to have NFL, CFL, SWFL, and tampa... which isnt even on the attendance list which is now 32.

you could add... lets see...

derf, hoz, fenrir, exarch, pritch, mankosuki, 2 other tampa peeps i forget, noucles from the rumors I hear, couple members of noob testament, queen, UI, rock crock, and the brothers 3.

but this is a little optimistic. noob testament seems in need of a car, and the brothers 3 have only hinted at attendance, and I havent heard anything from manko since he first posted he was gonna take some tampa people with him.

vZakat

Half Genie
Yeah. Me and Cmroddy will be coming as far as I know (he drives). I'm not sure about tvs but we'll have a cube. Mabye one tv, not sure.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Well since Noucles said he probably won't be going, I might not either. I'll have to talk to Rohins and other Tampa guys to see if they are interested.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
It's kinda up in the air as to if I'm coming with Roddy and Zakat as of yet...just.not.sure.

If I do, though, I want to MM any Link mains...or anybody who has a decent Link...srsly, do it.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
tru central americans coming to this oooo truuuuuu, im glad u n ur brother r coming elrodillazo, skrach n i r also central american so we need to represent hardcoreeee!!!

nick riddle: that works out

n yeah team colbol-otru will **** at sups, nuff said.

d4mn this is getting pretty big, cant wait...

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
mmaaaannn..WATO has 05 percent chance of making this...oh wellz...i already called off the 31st of march...and the 21st of april./..i really dont wanna overkill it and ask for the 7th off too..not to mention its like 3 1/2 hours away...and im not comfortable driving my car that far right now...too many mechanical problems...so have fun nukkas...peace

-hiroshi

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
It's kinda up in the air as to if I'm coming with Roddy and Zakat as of yet...just.not.sure.

If I do, though, I want to MM any Link mains...or anybody who has a decent Link...srsly, do it.
Hmm, I fall under both of those categories.
$5.00?

somedude123

Smash Ace
tru central americans coming to this oooo truuuuuu, im glad u n ur brother r coming elrodillazo, skrach n i r also central american so we need to represent hardcoreeee!!!

nick riddle: that works out

n yeah team colbol-otru will **** at sups, nuff said.

d4mn this is getting pretty big, cant wait...
haha really? what country in central america are you guys from?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Alright guys...sorry to disappoint, but I'm not gonna be able to make this one...too much is just going on.

Thanks, Caio, for the invite...really appreciate it, man.

GL to all

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm not seeing this in the first post. When do doors open, and when does the first tournament actually start?

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
I need more tvs and cubes, also any suggestions at what time to start? I was thinking about 1 pm due to that the store closing at 2pm and there may be costumers coming in and out
Thats y i asked this, but no one is paying attention. I guess i'll come up with a time myself since im trying to help it benifit all u.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Do so please. I'm looking at a 4 hour drive to get there, and knowing how late I can sleep in before starting said drive is pretty important for me.

Linguini

Smash Master
I think 1 would be the latest to start, 1 is a good time....btw johnny is taking this tournament(yes he's coming).But...whos johnny?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Dude, Smashboards is amazing right now...

it should stay like this...

and Johnny's going to win.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i love smashboards now... im leaving this on while i go to bed, and when i wake up, im downloading red version and beating it tomorrow. Wooooo

-still needs team partner-

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
I can also bring a TV if its needed.
Derf, you need to get me in shape for this tournament. Are you teaming with anyone yet?

Top Bottom