• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
MAKE ROUND ROBINS

MAKE ROUND ROBINS

MAKE ROUND ROBINS

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT POOLS ARE.

you need to do them. You'll have time if you keep it at 7 peeps a pool.
Okay i will, Plus i got a good program thx to Linguini

Im going to need more tvs and cubes, so if u can help out the smoother the tourney will go:)
I need Tvs!!

I like this we got some CFL ppl hopefully coming. I think we might just have a little bit of all of Fl

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hell the fvck yeah!!!! pools finally, i will talk to sheer madness to see if we're going, plus this whole pool situation is makin me really want to go to this

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Whoa wtf, a lot of people are coming to this. I guess I'll try to go. Now that I have my liscence and stuff....

skrach8

Smash Lord
This should be sick.

"Skrach exits the thread never to be heard from again............ well until the tourny at least"

So i also came up with a list of people I hate in the smash community.

SHIZ, SPDN, SMAC, Q, Rock, Xif, Riot, etc. basically all of SEFL and SWFL. Acutally come to think of it i hate NFL too.

CFL is pretty much the only cool region. and even within this region i hate everyone other then Noob Testament.

The only cool person in Noob Testament is Skrach. SO i hate everyone.

This tourny is gunna suck balls.

I <3 Florida.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
d4mn thats a lot of hate lou, noob testament is pretty cool tho im not even gonna try to lie, we will pwn SFL yesaaaaaaaaaaaa

CFL FTW

nick riddle $2MM? i play fox by the way 2/3 MLG rules

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm not driving to this, sorry.

Derf maybe a couple of people from Noob Testament could get a ride with you?

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
d4mn thats a lot of hate lou, noob testament is pretty cool tho im not even gonna try to lie, we will pwn SFL yesaaaaaaaaaaaa

CFL FTW

nick riddle $2MM? i play fox by the way 2/3 MLG rules
you sure about that? We are just making u think that so the pot can get bigger and we acn take it, plus i have the final say in who wins. jk lol:laugh:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
TNT what other options do we have besides my car(not happening sorry :( )?. We need to put our thinking caps on because I want to come to this.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ryan: diego said that hes going so i guess we dont have a problem anymore, since 6 people in one car wouldnt b comfortable at all i will talk to pritch to see if one of us can carpool with him

lime fury: noob testament will b there, write us down on the attendance list, its going to b d21, skrach, sheer madness, dop, dont blink (aka col bol) and I.

$1 or $2 MM's anyone??

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm not 100% about going to this, but hitting up a south fl tournament seems like a fun thing to do, especially with all the attendance that gigabits and such have been getting from various south fl people. So call me a maybe at this point, leaning towards going.

If I do go I'm more than down with picking up some noob test people on the way, as making my gas bill less makes me way more likely to want to make the trip. I'll have to ask around and see if anyone else from jacksonville is going to come, but atm it looks like it'll just be me, which means I can fit up to 4 people with me, 3 comfortably (I drive an old mercedes, so the backseat doesn't suck).

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ohh snap, i didnt even know they were going so yeah that would def work out, kk so we're set... Pritch I'll let u now if we will end up going with u, as of now it seems like we all have rides there so unless someone else from our crew decides to go we wont need to carpool with u, thnx tho

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hell yah Diego is down for smash trips again? I love that kid. Smash trips wouldn't be worth making without him.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
I need more tvs and cubes, also any suggestions at what time to start? I was thinking about 1 pm due to that the store closing at 2pm and there may be costumers coming in and out

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'll bring a cube if I come,(sorry for just dropping in I couldn't help it) just give an adress and i'll try to be there. And how far from atlanta georgia is this tournament going to be? But more importantly, whats the prize?

Top Bottom