• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

___X___

Smash Lord
You have yet to Record a video of urself in a match that your at least playing decently to claim that _X_
>_>.....

yeahh suurrreee.

i still know im the best =]]]]]]]

ANDDD

I get girls.... DOUBLE THE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
And Ice, you went to THAT tournament, nice. i wish i could have been there. but i heard about it.
so yea, doing that well out of 303 ppl is good stuff, i wish i could have seen the character list for everyone above you, i doubt i woudl have seen too many characters lower than high tier

and X, you may be good, but you cant get girls, all the girls in utah are mormon, LOL!!

___X___

Smash Lord
And Ice, you went to THAT tournament, nice. i wish i could have been there. but i heard about it.
so yea, doing that well out of 303 ppl is good stuff, i wish i could have seen the character list for everyone above you, i doubt i woudl have seen too many characters lower than high tier

and X, you may be good, but you cant get girls, all the girls in utah are mormon, LOL!!

yeah... they are mormon... what does that have to do with anything?

most of them are... but i still get the mormon and NONE Mormon chicks :)

actually my current girlfriend isn't Mormon...

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
so yea, doing that well out of 303 ppl is good stuff, i wish i could have seen the character list for everyone above you, i doubt i woudl have seen too many characters lower than high tier!
Well the characters of the people above me were all either MK,Snake,Marth,D3,Wario,Falco,Wolf,Rob,DD...... and thats about it :ohwell:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
mormon, chicks are supposed to be chaste and not have sex till after they get married, but if your still hooking up with mormon chicks, while havign a girlfriend, then i truly must applaud your unnatural level of game...LOL!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It's a shame most of the people that went to Axis got DQ'ed and crap like that. The tournament results are kind of compromised, in my eyes.

Aside from the top 2, anyway. Plank can suck it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahaha, you're funny, aside from the fact that I was the one at a biggest disadvantage of anyone since I was coming from the EC and it was like 5 AM here, while i didnt sleep the night before.

Good job, though. Youstillsuckatbrawl XD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Do you just search your name randomly?

It's not like it takes a lot of thought to just hang off the edge, fair, hang off the edge, catch it with upb, and repeat until time's end. Shame that it didn't work against DSF, amirite? Someone got ***** after the novelty of it wore off.

Just because I don't want to waste money going OoS on a terrible game doesn't mean I'm bad. Even if I did suck, it doesn't really matter. I've played twice in the past month, woooooooo. I just don't happen to like edge-camping, tilt-camping, shield-camping, and camp-camping. Also, playing MK.

You like playing that way, I don't, simple as that. I don't care how high you placed, it was boring as hell to watch. Placing high doesn't=respect.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
oh, that girl in my sig is my current girlfriend, not the best pic of her, but yeah ill get a better one :)

and in my avatar... is sonic...
i was looking at the wrong person, i wanted to know who Ice's avatar is, it looks alot like sasukes sharingan
10misquotes

In fact, you missed it altogether XD
i didnt miss anything lol

Honestly X, i thought u were a chick at first...lmao
Girls can't play video games.

Not even shitty ones.

:093:
super truth

and X get a better pic of her, she looks like a bystander from the last FF movie, and a dude. but she also looks asian, so props to you, and is that her name in the sig as well?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
do You Just Search Your Name Randomly?

It's Not Like It Takes A Lot Of Thought To Just Hang Off The Edge, Fair, Hang Off The Edge, Catch It With Upb, And Repeat Until Time's End. Shame That It Didn't Work Against Dsf, Amirite? Someone Got ***** After The Novelty Of It Wore Off.

Just Because I Don't Want To Waste Money Going Oos On A Terrible Game Doesn't Mean I'm Bad. Even If I Did Suck, It Doesn't Really Matter. I've Played Twice In The Past Month, Woooooooo. I Just Don't Happen To Like Edge-camping, Tilt-camping, Shield-camping, And Camp-camping. Also, Playing Mk.

You Like Playing That Way, I Don't, Simple As That. I Don't Care How High You Placed, It Was Boring As Hell To Watch. Placing High Doesn't=respect.
Lol To Truth Combo!!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Sasuke's Mangekyou is smexyness quantified only by his absolute plot hax (to anyone who's read the latest manga 415.... how the heck can he extinguish ameratsu when we've been told from the get-go its in-extinguishable???? Jiraiya could only "seal" the flames, not stop them.... plot-hax-no-jutsu FTW!!!) :/

Edit: SPOILERS!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
and i got a tourney this weekend, im most likely going to have ot look out for a bunch of MKs, a snake or two. that one pika, and that spammy douche falco, but i can take him now. i will personaly ensure that sonic does not hit the bottom of that tourney ranking list

Browny

Smash Hater
if X would post his tourney results in ankokus thread im sure sonic would be right back in middle tier...

and im 99.9% sure ankoku made a mistake with the last update, the numbers dont add up at all for sonic, its at least 32.3

Browny

Smash Hater
its all in the reference list... it only took me about 3 mins. remember the cutoff is july 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom