• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
oh god....

lucky's back...
i dont know what to make of this.
by the way, is that sasuke in your avatar lucky?

anyway, this might be the only time i endorse a guy who gets 33rd place in a tourney as possibly being the best at anything.
just dont eff up at your next tourney Ice

and for general knowledge, when people reference me, you dont have to put "da" or "the" in front of my name, just "K.I.D." will suffice
and

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
lol who are you?. . . ur avatar is ****ing **** xD
Well im Ice... I saw you at axis you were playing at the Melee table right? do you know bone(peach main) hes a friend of mine....

and thanks for the avatar complement(but i knew that jej)

oh god....

lucky's back...
i dont know what to make of this.
by the way, is that sasuke in your avatar lucky?

anyway, this might be the only time i endorse a guy who gets 33rd place in a tourney as possibly being the best at anything.

and for general knowledge, when people reference me, you dont have to put "da" or "the" in front of my name, just "K.I.D." will suffice
and
Oks then...
BTW i dont think thats Sasuke in Luckys Avatar...

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol ive gotten some really bad placings in some of my tourneys too...even though ive only been to a hand full of tourneys

you would say that, if your avatar is the same person... lol
and yes it is lol

Hey LuCKy, r u doing tourney's again or playing casual
hmmm i went to 2 tourneys about 2 or 3 weeks ago
Well im Ice... I saw you at axis you were playing at the Melee table right? do you know bone(peach main) hes a friend of mine....

and thanks for the avatar complement(but i knew that jej)

Oks then...
BTW i dont think thats Sasuke in Luckys Avatar...
yea i was there lol and also bone is a cool dude so yea i know him,also yes that is sasuke lol

___X___

Smash Lord
are you asking if you should go to tourneys? to that i say yes, but only if you are going to get top 5
no, im asking if i should post all my results everywhere.

and every tourny i go to i get 1st 2nd or 3rd going all sonic.

i have never gotten 4th with my speed machine =]]]]

and luCKy!!!

where have you beeeen!

ive missed you <3

but yes. i am TEH BEST SONIC!!!!!!

you know it baby ;)

LuCKy

Smash Master
haha good **** x :]

****** wherever ur from it sounds like lol

and dam....what G sig haha

___X___

Smash Lord
actually im ****** wherever i go =]]]

i find so much Shawniks, and **** them, and i find MK's.... and **** them too!! XDDD

i LOVE only playing SONIC!!!

oh and what about sig? :O

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lucky, im saying ice is good because he got 33rd out of 300+ people, which is really good.
im sorry yall, but sasukes wayyyy too freakin emo. naruto was always better.
and X, sure go ahead and post your tourney results, as long as you have all the information
and dont say your the best till you beat some big names, as far as i can tell, utah's smash scene isnt all that big. you may well be the best. but i wont believe it till i see some one besides you say it. lol
and what lucky is saying is that he wants to **** the girl in your sig, hard. in the bunghole. no lube. and make her cry. thats what he was saying about your sig

NNID
MasterHavik
Since everyone ask how the troueny go. I was susprise how well I did. I didn't breaking my fingers in training would pay off.

2nd place

Chicago end of the summer trouney.

I lost to a freaking marth!!!!

Your boy KASR prove you all wrong hahahahahaha

Tenki

Smash Hero
Since everyone ask how the troueny go. I was susprise how well I did. I didn't breaking my fingers in training would pay off.

2nd place

Chicago end of the summer trouney.

I lost to a freaking marth!!!!

Your boy KASR prove you all wrong hahahahahaha
what tag/name did you go with?

LuCKy

Smash Master
oh i guess thats pretty good ...i got like 3 somethin at a 200+ tourney when i went to play melee only and left early cuz i didnt care. . . lol not tryng to sound cocky or anything *maybe i am* but it dosnt really matter what place you get if you dont get top 3 :/ or at least beat good players i mean beating a bunch of no bodys dosnt make you good like i kinda did at that tourney

either way i won a medal for melee that time lol

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
ummm because lucky said i could be.... if you don't like my company i'll go! But then you'll be sad and I don't want to make you sad ^^

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Yah seriously we miss you and round table hella, especially me and Camille! We're trying to organize a big tourney just to hang out with you guys really <3

But i don't know when that will be i'm just really glad i got to see you at axis. I don't want to bother sonic kids anymore than I already have so i'll stop posting, I just wanted to let you know about the <3

See you soon hopefully

Browny

Smash Hater
if you didnt get it before X, yes we really do want you to post your tourney results low. ankokus list has sonic below ganondorf ffs (although he calculated the numbers wrong, sonic is still at 22 as he was last week) we need as many results as possible to get him back to middle :)

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Oh teh noes a scary man with a red name runnns!!1!!1!!!1111!

And KASR, Daaaaayumn.
Link to these results, please?

Browny

Smash Hater
its just that, i believe ankokus list only counts tourneys that occured in the last 2 months
TOURNAMENT: Houston's Official Brawl Ordeal (HOBO) 8 LINK: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185163 DATE: July 26th, 2008 LOCALE: Southwest ENTRANTS: 88 ENTRY: $10.00 RESULTS: 1 T-Rex (Snake) 2 Dr. Mario Kart (Meta Knight) 3 Mr. 3000 (Sonic)

that alone accounts for 22 points

also to ROOOY,

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=2563
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N0KpPMdSy-g

so yeah...

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Wut?
Yeah I figured Sonic's rankings were a bit screwy tbh. You can try PMing him because your efforts in the actual tournament thread are being ignored lol.
And KASR = Cosmo?
lol

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
While you're in here, SP, the Sonic boards really need a mod, or at least someone to clean up when people go on spamming sprees. Any chance of that, or will Boxob reign supreme?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'd rather not, unless no one else is available. Memphis would be an excellent moderator, imo.

Either way, we really need one. Some of this spam is ********.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so since hes beign too much of a pussy to do it. i happened upon, X's tourney results threads

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4180358&postcount=134 MA1
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4373145&postcount=280 MA2
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4507215&postcount=469 MA3
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4800229&postcount=797 MA4
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4998080&postcount=967 MA5

i know hes good, and i dont mean to offend, but i get teh distinct feeling that theres only like 3-4 actually good players in his area, and since hes one of them, he can place well continuously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom