• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something we don't know about you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It could be a sentence or 15 pages long. Or longer, you get the gist. If theres something that has happened to you, or is happening to you, or just a secret and you'd want to pass on to your fellow members on this website, please tell us.

[chinese accent]We are a famwy[/accent].

I'll put whats happening to me right now.

Well, I will have you all know that I don't live in Florida anymore, hope you all knew that. I now live in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. I have lived there for at least 5 months, with my parents and sister. We lived in an apartment, and it was $800 a month. After that, we couldn't afford the apartment. None of us have jobs, so we had to do something.

Well, we had to go to a shelter. Yep. Embarrassing. Last week some kids tried to hit me, but I got really pissed and chased them off. Looking for a job and apartments, and also currently studying. I miss my recent Xbox 360, which is currently in storage. I check on it regurlarly to check if its still alive. Err, lifes tough but hopefully my parents will be getting an apartment soon. From then on I will be looking for a job.

So I have said something about myself, how about you?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
No need to be embarrassed man. Hope things work out for you and all your family. Keep your head up.

Urm, something you don't know about me, my first language is Aramaic, the language spoken by Jesus. You don't meet many of us lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No need to be embarrassed man. Hope things work out for you and all your family. Keep your head up.

Urm, something you don't know about me, my first language is Aramaic, the language spoken by Jesus. You don't meet many of us lol.
Thank you very much man. :] I will. I think thats about it for me though. I'm pretty much an open book.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Great idea, Sumo. And I'm sorry to hear about what's going on with your family, feel free to message me anytime if you need to talk. I'll have tons of time in about a week, as I'll be out of school for a month due to winter break. As far as what you guys don't know about me, I think few people on this site really know the background of my life before I became a Christian.

Although I was raised in a Christian household, I was not living by Christian standards in any sense of the term before I was 16 1/2 when I decided to commit my life to Christ. Before that I was deeply depressed on a regular basis, hated my parents, cut myself (not enough to bleed, but just enough to make people start caring about me), tried killing myself a few times, and dated a large number of women to help me feel loved--sometimes more than one at a time. At the end of my freshman year I finally decided to look for God, as I had been brought up in the church and always considered myself a 'Christian', but never really lived it out. A year later I was baptized, changed my life completely, and never looked back since. I now look to go into the ministry full time.

sammy p

Smash Lord
yea very good idea!
ummmm....... im sory i dont have a good story to tell or anything, but i DO have 21 cats! bet ya didnt know that! lol (i love living on a farm)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks, I wanted something which people could share things with friends and knowing that we all have something inside that no one knows. For example, I just dropped my phone in the toilet today. Grrrr

Great idea, Sumo. And I'm sorry to hear about what's going on with your family, feel free to message me anytime if you need to talk. I'll have tons of time in about a week, as I'll be out of school for a month due to winter break. As far as what you guys don't know about me, I think few people on this site really know the background of my life before I became a Christian.

Although I was raised in a Christian household, I was not living by Christian standards in any sense of the term before I was 16 1/2 when I decided to commit my life to Christ. Before that I was deeply depressed on a regular basis, hated my parents, cut myself (not enough to bleed, but just enough to make people start caring about me), tried killing myself a few times, and dated a large number of women to help me feel loved--sometimes more than one at a time. At the end of my freshman year I finally decided to look for God, as I had been brought up in the church and always considered myself a 'Christian', but never really lived it out. A year later I was baptized, changed my life completely, and never looked back since. I now look to go into the ministry full time.
Thanks man, I will definetly hit you up with a message soon. I know that teenage years are pretty tough on us, but I'll never forget that it was also very tough on our parents. I haven't had the idea to commit suicide or anything, because there are so many things I look forward to in life. I just sit and think after a big heated argument, and think that it happens and that I should not do anything crazy and hold my position. Plus, if I was ever deppressed or something, I'd turn to my music. :] Can't live without music man.

yea very good idea!
ummmm....... im sory i dont have a good story to tell or anything, but i DO have 21 cats! bet ya didnt know that! lol (i love living on a farm)
21 cats? I did NOT know that! :]

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I have a small scar on my left abdomen.

There are others littered across my body too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have put on a rocawear jacket and didin't notice strippers on it because they are represented with dots. XD

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm somewhat anti-social. The friends that I have I met through chance, but when I'm by myself around people I don't know, I'm rather quiet.

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
Wow that is AWESOME!

I aspire to be a successful comedian some day. I haven't told very many people because I don't know how a lot of people will respond. I also realize that it is very difficult to get into this sort of thing. But regardless, I want to do it. Hopefully, I'll try put together a 30 minute stand-up routine to perform next semester.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm very athletic for a total nerd. I played soccer for 11 years (ages 3 or 4 - 14 or 15) and played volleyball and basketball since 4th grade (11th grade now). Sports come really easy to me. Its wierd because Im such a anime/game nerd...but then i'll start talking about sports at the drop of a hat (...usually the Cleveland Indians...)...and my friends arent that big into sports sadly.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I've been in and out of various foster homes since I was 11, I'm 17 now.

I also missed two years of school because of this, so I'm somewhat behind when it comes to my credits.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I am allergic to chocolate, strawberries and spaghetti sauce if consumed within the same day. Get terrible hives. Like, I become a hive.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I suffer from sporadic internal bleeding that leaks out my backside on occasion.
ARE YOU SERIOUS!

That's definitely unique right there.

Errrm.

I've never lost a melee tournament that I've been in.(Which is like 15)

Also I really really like anal.....haha

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
In the Summer of '09 on July 4th, I was the victim of a shooting in Minnesota. I was shot two times: once through the neck, the other in my back. Ribs were fractured in my back, and blood was leaking into my lungs. I underwent surgery to remove that blood clot developing in my lungs and healed abnormally quickly; I was only in the hospital for six days.

BSP

Smash Legend
this is random, but i don't like naps that much. They kinda throw me off. In other words, i like sleeping, but don't really like resting too much lol.

Pikaville

In the Summer of '09 on July 4th, I was the victim of a shooting in Minnesota. I was shot two times: once through the neck, the other in my back. Ribs were fractured in my back, and blood was leaking into my lungs. I underwent surgery to remove that blood clot developing in my lungs and healed abnormally quickly; I was only in the hospital for six days.
Whoa bro you've been shot.That's madness.I ****in hope it never happens to me.

Was the guy apprehended?

jugfingers

Smash Champion
this is random, but i don't like naps that much. They kinda throw me off. In other words, i like sleeping, but don't really like resting too much lol.

wow this made me really laugh for some reason, I think it was the "they kinda throw me off"

or maybe just the entire concept... but I think if you just posted this

"I don't like naps that much, they kind throw me off"

it would have been even funnier.

anyways I lived in the forest on a mountain one summer a few years ago growing weed by myself, but everyweek I would walk down from the mountain back into town(took me a full day) and play smash smoke weed and watch a studio ghibli movie, different one every week with a friend who was just working a 12/hr job living in an apartment by himself.

also I have a large wooly beard and when I travel on city buses I wear a large black hooded winter jacket and like to pretend that people think im a mysterious wizard.

Im a strict vegetabletarian feel really sad if I see someone kill a bug, or pull a plant out of the ground or something like that, and Ill go out of my way to save insects in my house that have gotten themselves into a sticky mess or a dangerous situation, but when I was a child I would catch fish and torture them and play baseball with them or impale worms on pine needles, or trick large crabs into slicing smaller crabs in half by picking them up so they opened there claws and placing a smaller crab inside. also would always be ripping leaves off plants or smashing bushes with sticks always destroying things. in the summertime at my cabin I would place starfish under the rolling ramp at lowtide on wharfs and then when the tide rised and the ramp became more level the metal roller would roll overtop of the starfish and flatten them.

I once hid jellyfish in my pants for several hours while hanging out with some girls I didn't really know just so I could suddenly pull them out of my pants at some point nonchalantly just for like chuckles or whatever....

I'm really good at catching things before they hit the ground after i've accidentally dropped them.

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
It's nothing too flashy but I'm the shortest sibling but the oldest as well. My lil sister is 13 and shes about 5'7'' or so, my lil brother is 15 and hes over 6 foot and im 19 and a measly 5'5'' =( i hate when ppl comment on my height. its one of my few pet peeves. The other would be whiny lil kids ( im just the kind of person who dislikes lil kids). Like today i went to a relative xmas party and i felt like there were 10 lil kids but when i went back and counted there were actually only 4...>.<

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Whoa bro you've been shot.That's madness.I ****in hope it never happens to me.

Was the guy apprehended?
SORRY TO GET OFF TOPIC, EVERYONE!

Yes, he was apprehended. His trial was supposed to be set in November, but his cocky, ignorant, young lawyer kept pushing it back. Now it is set for January. Thanks anyway.

One more thing that probably no one knows about me is that I am incredibly smart. During this past summer, I also took an IQ test; the results came back, and it said my IQ was in the top 5% of the nation.

Pikaville

Yes, he was apprehended. His trial was supposed to be set in November, but his cocky, ignorant, young lawyer kept pushing it back. Now it is set for January. Thanks anyway.

One more thing that probably no one knows about me is that I am incredibly smart. During this past summer, I also took an IQ test; the results came back, and it said my IQ was in the top 5% of the nation.
Well hopefully he gets what he deserves.

Id love to take a proper IQ test.I remember a few years ago I took an aptitude test and was in the top 10% in the country,I actually got the best score in the school in the logic/reasoning section.The maths one brought me down big time.I literally gave up on maths when I was 16.

jugfingers

Smash Champion

you live in america though right...lol jp

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
you live in america though right...lol jp
Unfortunately, yes. As much as I love the freedom our veterans have fought for, I believe we all need to get off of our fat ***** and stop being selfish.

Oh, one more thing you don't know about me... umm... I have a dog that is 130 lbs, and he licks himself like a cat and sits on his butt instead of his hind legs. Idk, i don't get him either, lol.

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Something we don't know about you?

Dude this is so horrible, thiers a million things that you don't know about me...

1.) my hairs dark brown not black... LOL

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
i go to church, Bible studies, and prayer meetings and am a pretty active part of a church group i recently joined, but i am nowhere near being a full believer in God and am very skeptical of the Bible and Christian beliefs. i have this strange feeling that i give off the impression that i'm Christian though, =p

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I have a two inch
I didn't read the rest of whatever you wrote cause I thought it would take away from the humor.

Anyway I played sports my whole life. I go to school at ETSU where I work with the tennis team. I got one of the best docs in the south east region in melee. I've been around the boards forever, and I miss all the oldies.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
It could be a sentence or 15 pages long. Or longer, you get the gist. If theres something that has happened to you, or is happening to you, or just a secret and you'd want to pass on to your fellow members on this website, please tell us.

[chinese accent]We are a famwy[/accent].

I'll put whats happening to me right now.

Well, I will have you all know that I don't live in Florida anymore, hope you all knew that. I now live in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. I have lived there for at least 5 months, with my parents and sister. We lived in an apartment, and it was $800 a month. After that, we couldn't afford the apartment. None of us have jobs, so we had to do something.

Well, we had to go to a shelter. Yep. Embarrassing. Last week some kids tried to hit me, but I got really pissed and chased them off. Looking for a job and apartments, and also currently studying. I miss my recent Xbox 360, which is currently in storage. I check on it regurlarly to check if its still alive. Err, lifes tough but hopefully my parents will be getting an apartment soon. From then on I will be looking for a job.

So I have said something about myself, how about you?
thats nothing carlos. my mom is addicted to crack and my dad owes me and my brothers over $93000 in child support. both my older brothers smoke weed all day . i want to run away and go train hopping so bad. life really really sucks. and im 15 so i have mad raging hormones.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I am secretly a pikachu, but envy mudkip for taking all of the popularity.

<_<

that *******.

Top Bottom