• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
If M2k is Jersey, Jersey is a clear number 3 possibly 2.

If its a 5 man crew NC is seriously underrated b/c PP *****

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I know GG7 has been pulling some upsets recently by beating lucky and forward

... or was that s2j that beat lucky?

Tink

Smash Hero
the forward matches wernt at forwards best, or anywhere near close =/.....forward was playing viperboy level ( :p tj).

Abe_Teh_Abra

Smash Cadet
What? Oh, just stay home. There's always some youngster who wants to come. Is your dad going to come too, and give the organizers a hard time about the way things are running?
Nn don't worry my bro is coming too. My mom won't. And I actually play good in melee. I have good tech skill.

Dart!

Smash Master
chu dat would own tom. chu is still doing really really good at locals, he took a game from mango at p4, and hes got 5478239 tournaments under his belt. yeah.

chillin would own dart, but he might do good against cyrain. that dude(cyrain) randomly is good tho, he got like 13th at apex or something.
Chillin still plays this game? Lol. Looks lke i gotta prove someone wrong.

Dart!

Smash Master
Its progressive goals for me. Idk how pools will turn out so hopefully i can make it through at least one round. If im on it i know i can make brackets.

john!

Smash Hero
you guys seriously need to **** at pound. mw needs some respect. over at the peach boards it's like "ohhh man the mw is a desolate wasteland nobody plays melee there" lmao.

Dart!

Smash Master
No doubt. Kels is goona be feeling the love at pound. Im so hyped to rep the hometown! Wish you guys could go tooo :3

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
someone MM in DK dittos
Done, son. You don't know what you just walked into. :laugh:

On another note, **** all these rankings. *****es gonna get ****ed up by underestimating others. Also, yea... Zelda kinda beats ICs. Not as bad as Peach, but it's pretty hard.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Dr. PeePee isn't a state of his own. I believe the 2nd best in the state is like LozR, and i think hes about my level.

j00t

Smash Champion
Dr. PeePee isn't a state of his own. I believe the 2nd best in the state is like LozR, and i think hes about my level.
Not to knock on you or anything, but I've played both of you and he is higher than "about your level." Unless you've gotten a lot better since SMYM11.

And I'd put Yay above LoZR. NC is all around an average state, but Dr. PeePee is the business.

Oh yeah, we should play at this if I go. My GnW is salty.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
I was really impressed by Yay in his recent set vs PP. And if you're ranking states by a 5 man crew battle, NC would probably tap on IL.

Top Bottom