• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
oh yeah yayuhz. Hes pretty dec.

I still think i could take LozR. Hes pretty good in teams but from this video i see he loses to really simple things and lacks serious patience. If i played on my game i would tap that.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
joe, lozr is absurdly better than you. please stop saying these ridiculous things, he might name search himself come in here and take you up on this cash battle

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, im a little confused on when lozr became good -_-? i mean, prove me wrong, but doesnt he always place horrid(i could be wrong here)? that being said, he would prolly whoop on sveet :pPP, but jason, u would tap that :/.

j00t

Smash Champion
From what I understand LoZR hasn't really been playing much lately. He played with Dr. PP when he was up and coming.

To answer your question, Tink, LoZR became good in like early 09. :p

Dart!

Smash Master
I was really impressed by Yay in his recent set vs PP. And if you're ranking states by a 5 man crew battle, NC would probably tap on IL.
Thats where peepees from? They have a scene outside peepee? I bet his shoulders are buffs as hell.

Dart!

Smash Master
you're johning out of this, and are mega hyped for an MI tourney? i don't even have to number crunch the distances to the either tourney...that **** don't make sense

PEEF!

Smash Hero
no i play fox.

i probably wont be at this tourney :(
First you think you can beat LoZr then this?

GTFO we are midwesterners and the only rules are we lose to everyone OoR and we go to EVERY SMYM. You are breaking the only rules.

Dis...a.......pointed

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I just realized it was 15 for singles. Do you guys want it lowered to like 10? 15 is a bit pricey for me LOL

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well everyone, I have gotten $250 in tickets this month, which is more than the spending money i had budgeted. On top of that, i'm already taking the weekend before this off for SGNG5. I might be able to make it to this since on sunday i will have worked 9 of the last 10 days, which will get me a serious check.

And yes i am more pumped for GSS cause i havent seen tec0 since last year.

Top Bottom