• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
luls andale stop talking you sound like m2gay

mccain: yeahhh suck it :D

shoutouts later, tired as eff
Yea, i was about to say I sounded like him too. It's w/e. I'm seriously quitting though, instead of "saying I will quit"

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
That was sooooooooooo fuuuuuuun!! Although I played like a noob for the first several hours of the tourney... But it was worth seeing Atma ruin people. I still think He soulda beat Cosmo though. Also meeting and playing DarkRain in all of his sandbagging glory was awesome!!!

Oh yea. Does anyone know where to find the recorded matches. I wanna see those!! Like Now

legion598

Smash Ace
GGs everybody I played. Kinda disappointed I didnt get to play all the falcons I wanted too but theres always next time.

Andale: dude ur just so ****ing awesome watching your puff play is like watching a plastic bag float all over someone and suffocate them, its awesome. I would have liked to play you more. I dont care if ur quiting this game I WILL track you down and I WILL play you for the rest of your life.

Dart: mad respect for being able to have so much fun even tho you were sick and **** not to mention givin me a ride and being just being cool in general.

gooey: dude matches with you are so damn fun but you should really not feel so much pressure in this game and just have fun and of course we know that the only way to do that is to use falcon.

leo: good **** dude youve got real potential. Your falcon is also pretty damn awesome

black panther: dude you are just so ****ing chill. I kept hearing you laugh hysterically while playing my matches and it was like some kind of moral boost lol

kunning kitsune: normally the way you play would probably piss me off lol. but I can just see the persistence of how you play and the amount of patience you have with this game and its just really ****ing cool.

jace: dude your falcon is so ****ing good now I couldnt do **** in our falcon ditto. next tourney I play you at, im a go all ness against you.

cookiemonster: GGs dude you were pretty solid

Daniel the seraph: I knew absolutely nothing about that doc cape glitch thanks for sharing lol. also keep trainin that ganon to beat children cuz next time we play im gonna take your money with my ness.

ORLY: dude, you keep taking my money in small quantities. I will definitely take you up on that MM offer of ness vs falcon all on FD next time I play you.

dmac: dude you keep knockin me into losers all the time, your fox is too ****ing good. I wonder if I CP'd brinstar if you would bring out the ganon lol.

Top Bottom