• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Sleeping in my car was a bad idea. ****ing freezeing. I use the term "sleeping" lightly. I dont wanna ****ing sit around and wait, LETS ****ING GOOOOOO.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
why hello SMYMers

i am not feeling so hot. mostly because i lost 3 money matches to the drunk freak that is anthony.

i will be opening the door at 930am. parking is looking grim so make sure you drop off your crap first then go on a mad quest for parking AND USE THE MAP

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Kels and Tink are both out of the tournament already... 17th place LOL

Darkrain, Deku, Darkatma, Aarosmashguy, Matt, Andale, and Rat left in winners. A bunch left in losers.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Michigan didn't get *****... we sent 6 people into bracket out of the 7 we brought. Moose and Duck still in losers, both guaranteed at least 13th

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
1. Darkrain
2. Cosmo
3. Andale
4. Darkatma
5. Matt
5. Aarosmashguy
7. Duck
7. Rat
9. Dart
9. dmac
9. Tom
9. Deku
13. CunningKitsune
13. Salt
13. Trail
13. Little England
17. Kels
17. Tink
17. Moose
17. Quaz
17. ihavespaceballs
17. Pikachad
17. "SaveTheQueen"
17. Iori

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Just made it home but not safely. Had an accident...

Edit: just saw the results. Geez Darkrain was out for blood.
Dayum, that sucks man. What happened? Hopefully your car is ok and you can still make it to the Springfield tourney on the 19th. I think Arkansas is gonna go too.

To everyone that wasn't there or didn't watch the livestream:

The highlight of the tournament was Dart vs Trail Match 3! You MUST see it, amazing!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Yea guys sorry for the bad (non-entertaining) Loser's Finals...
I was sorta pissed that Cosmo didn't want to split. He KNEW my controller broke right before our bracket started (hence why i used Deku's controller), knew that I was donating most of the money to charity (minus the entrance fees), and knew I didn't want to play at all... T_T TBO, i should've just forfeited, but its hard when people are watching and anticipating a match....

Super depressed now. But mad respect to you Cosmo... Definitely respect your decision for you not splitting and not wanting to shake my hand.... so you can get ***** by Darkrain and take my easy money =P.
Sorry for the disrespect in this post and during the game... (I don't expect you to accept my apology lol)

^^^ This is why I didn't perform like i should have in Loser's. - rest happy... I was camp depressed =(.

Hope you guys understand =\ (And yea... johns johns johns... I had an "easy bracket"... I got lucky... I play gay... I'm sorry =(... and controller johns are legit)

Shoutouts later....

LAST TOURNEY I"M GONNA PLAY EVER! (I might help host the next SMYM if need be for the years to come, but won't play) wow i feel like an ******* for posting this but w/e

EDIT: Did anyone find a power strip by chance? I Lost my TV and POWERSTRIP =((

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
If anyone needs a place to stay, I have 6 spots open at my place (i live 3 blocks north of the venue)

A LOT OF SPAMMMM

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I already quit pretty much =) join the train.

Btw, RENEBLADE I want all my matches uploaded lol. (There's a set on the other recording setup where I play AeroSmashGuy [ Falco/Fox on vs AnDaLe Puff (Dreamland, Battlefield, Pokestadium(2) in that order i believe] and RAT samus vs My Falcon on FOD, Sheik on BattleField vs Rat's Samus]) Thanks in advance =)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
This is for you Cosmo... I'm mad sorry.... Didn't realize i was mad disrespectful... And to sum up the story of what happened between us.

Yea... I was pretty mad salty. I was put in a dilemma i didn't want to be in (so i bursted out of instinct)...

Controller broke on the spot before bracket... Wanted to raise money for charity (but didn't want to play with someone else's controller)... Wanted to split... Cosmo said no... Forced to play with little hope of winning... Yelled inappropriately to try to make Cosmo split with me... Better man won...

Cosmo is by no mean's disrespectful. I actually understand what situation he was put in. And I'm sorry. My approach to it was pretty disrepectful =\. I should've just begged him and kept on pushing for a split instead of yelling "I'll make you split" >.> Lesson learned. I hope you guys understand =(

(P.S. I play Puff, Falcon, Falco, Sheik in that order to most played to least)
Why is it that when one small thing breaks... I can't go full potential...
P.S.S. Sorry for the posse I brought over... If you heard what they said, I'm pretty sorry for that too! Good thing nothing happened... phew.... To the guy who trashed talked me and saw/heard the group of asians and left before something happened. Good thing you left =). Sorry about that!

P.S.S.S. Good thing i quit entering tournaments today and I would've forfeited if i didn't have charity on the line =\.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Drama. What is this about a posse of Asians? And why is everyone so cranky? Is it because you didn't leave early and get to bed at a reasonable hour like I did?
That's why tournaments should end sooner. At 9PM, we should close up--even if we're not finished--so everyone can go to bed and feel rested in the morning.

Top Bottom