• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

ORLY

Smash Master
@Atma: Falcon vs. Zelda MM? ;D

Also: oh my goddddddddd is it march 5th yet

Triple R

Smash Lord
kirby vs zelda MM?
Ima instate myself as a top zelda someday :p
Would you really wanna play that matchup? Whoever bairs out of shield first loses! lol On a more serious note though, I'll hold off on MMs for now. I'll probably be barely getting to this tourney money wise. So we'll see as it gets closer.

kirby

yet another character with an advantageous matchup against falcon
lol

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
falcon sucks.

its fine though cause the people are awesome and the combos sexy.

(the people are even more sexy though, not you oro, you cant play sheik and be sexy unless your KirbyKaze <3 oro <3 KK)

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Just to give you guys the heads up, I just turned 14 so I'm probably gonna be the youngest one.
What? Oh, just stay home. There's always some youngster who wants to come. Is your dad going to come too, and give the organizers a hard time about the way things are running?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
What? Oh, just stay home. There's always some youngster who wants to come. Is your dad going to come too, and give the organizers a hard time about the way things are running?
I've been coming to SMYM since I was 15 =D

Kels88

Smash Lord
We should do an all Falco tournament.

I swear I would win.

I think i should probably be somewhere among the top 10-15 Falcos.

Top Bottom