• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Exactly. That's why I'm betting :) In all seriousness, if I'm low on money still by the time this tourney happens, then I won't be there :(

If I am there, then it means I've gotten at least a little money.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Exactly. That's why I'm betting :) In all seriousness, if I'm low on money still by the time this tourney happens, then I won't be there :(

If I am there, then it means I've gotten at least a little money.
Just sayin', I wouldn't bet against kels losing if money was short. /fanboy

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Kels might not have to worry about Darkrain, but you bet your ***** he has to worry about me. Me vs Kels if you dont want to lose your money you'll bet on me.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Wont have to. I know you kids dont think much of me that is clear. So this *** whipping will be free I promise. ;D

AustinRC

Smash Lord
To all the haters

If I beat Kels in tournament 15 people in the MW of my choosing have to suck my ****. Sound good?

Scared? There's a bet put your mouth where my pride is! ;D

AustinRC

Smash Lord
^ It's only gay if you swallow a lot.

I'm right here and i aint goin nowhere. Now since i'm hearing all this talk why don't we have ourselves a little $mm? lol You call the amount. I'm not losing and i'm also winning this tournament. I'm taking out hbox, darkrain, and everyone else here. Just watch me.
Also yeah, If we play in Winners Finals or Grand Finals the winner of that set will get $50 sound good? I want to see it man, show me what you have. I'm itching for some competition man.

Also spoilers I was talking to Hbox on AIM the other day and he told me he wasnt going. He usually isnt the type to troll irl so I dunno if he's still going or not, just saying.

*inb4 Arc starts talking about Pendulum*
PENDULUM ***** SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

darkatma

Smash Hero
Man it would sure suck for you if you lost to some random MW player not named Kels, Arc.
He's probably not going to. The only people I'd see giving him good matches are Tink, Kels, and Matt.

@ tink:
I didnt win a single match with sheik in tourney vs his marth, and the only matches that I won were vs his fox.

Also my peach kinda *****, it finally discovered a move called downsmash.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll....face it atma....u guys are high tier, and kels it top tier...its as simple as that, and arcs not beating him :/....also, i could see alot of ppl beating arc actually :/....dart/rat/deku/tom just to name a few more....then ppl like chexr/vro/Mi peeps, that could give him a run, if playing well.

i think austins good, dont get me wrong....but this is the same situation youuu weres hit talking about, and looked what happend -_-.....northside MW is the best side!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Arc's got this, I'm giving him that Zelda training just in case LOL

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Dear MW players, I have achieved my goal in getting the attention of Kels "your best player". Now that I have his attention I no longer need to bash on the lower players of MW *ESPECIALLY TINK*. Anyway what I'm saying is I'll hold off on everything now and just wait for the tournament. Good luck, have fun, get *****.

Kels88

Smash Lord
^ It's only gay if you swallow a lot.

Also yeah, If we play in Winners Finals or Grand Finals the winner of that set will get $50 sound good? I want to see it man, show me what you have. I'm itching for some competition man.

Also spoilers I was talking to Hbox on AIM the other day and he told me he wasnt going. He usually isnt the type to troll irl so I dunno if he's still going or not, just saying.

PENDULUM ***** SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!
Sign me up for it. I hope you are as good as you think you are. It should be fun.

darkatma

Smash Hero
lolll....face it atma....u guys are high tier, and kels it top tier...its as simple as that, and arcs not beating him :/....also, i could see alot of ppl beating arc actually :/....dart/rat/deku/tom just to name a few more....then ppl like chexr/vro/Mi peeps, that could give him a run, if playing well.

i think austins good, dont get me wrong....but this is the same situation youuu weres hit talking about, and looked what happend -_-.....northside MW is the best side!
loll i have never lost to dart/rat/tom/chexr/vro/MI
deku is my homie so i let him win sometimes :p
And the only thing that held me back was not knowing the fox matchup. I doubt a marth player wouldn't know the fox matchup lmao.

also ARC's actually beats good people, unlike me.. Xelic/Darkrain
ANNNNDDDDDD:

we decided to split before playing out the set.

Top Bottom