• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
idk why i said 200 gas. more like an inifinite number of gas if you mean permanently FFing your ramp.

and we all know thats not a feasible strategy.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
thats where it gets sticky. You gotta fight his army sometime. Its harder to get down the ramp than walk up it.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
thats actually my point exactly. ok ill FF my ramp all game and build an army off one base.

you will get maxed faster and have a better army composition.......actually im not even going to go further EVERYONE knows what happens when you one base and never attack or scout. you ****ing lose.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
But you did scout because you know hes going mass rauder. 2 immortal 2 collosus push off one base and win.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
what i would do is not get pushed up my ramp. Try to stay down and defend in other positions.

if that fails try one of these:
1) tech to blink stalkers and at least 1 immortal. Walk immortals and zealots down ramp, blink stalkers down.
2) get DTs
3) use warp prism to expand somewhere else and then elevator units down to break the contain
4) get a ranged colloxen
5) use illusioned immortals to tank damage while exiting the ramp and getting into position and/or using illusions to appear to have a stronger army than you actually have to force your opponent to retreat.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
this is not a starcraft 2 thread.

also the complaints are so hilarious. almost as hilarious as the terrible advice LOL

seriously how are you even plat sveet? tech to blink AND get 1 immortal? off 1 base? HAHAHAH YEAH THATLL WORK

its really easy if you get pressured by terran. while you forcefield ramp you tech to observers. if you see him expand then you can break out with 3 warpgate 1 robo immortal attack. if you see him stay on 1 base, then you tech to collosi and completely **** him (1 base vs 1 base protoss wins!)

NOOOOOBS

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ thats a good plan too lol

seriously how are you even plat sveet? tech to blink AND get 1 immortal? off 1 base? HAHAHAH YEAH THATLL WORK
takes as much time as getting colloxen and range upg (probably less)

also i was just brainstorming ideas master***

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
this is all so very stupid.

youre running off 2 gases. half these strategies arent valid.

and the over arching point:

you've been stuck of one base for too long, you are going to lose if your opponent is even minorly competent.

you guys are really trying to argue to FORCE FIELD YOUR RAMP FOR UP TO 10 MINUTES.

JUST SHUT UP IF YOU THINK THE GAME IS WINNABLE AT THAT POINT.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master

you've been stuck of one base for too long, you are going to lose if your opponent is even minorly competent.

you guys are really trying to argue to FORCE FIELD YOUR RAMP FOR UP TO 10 MINUTES.

hahahahah

so much fail

good luck ever getting out of bronze with that mindset

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i dont 1v1, so i will.

i dont play terran but if we got any smashers whod be willing to test this, id be more than happy to test this scenario.

1 base toss vs 2 possibly 3 base terran, whatever you say deku

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Andale, what char do you play? Might be down for a MM.
I play de falcon and de puff. I play puff when falcon has bad matchups. LOL No dittos.
I'll bring up sheik, marth, and fox/falco at randoms

PEEF!

Smash Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeLlzeecUsc

Here is a high level game of what I said working. I didn't come up with it myself. You dont FF for 10 minutes but maybe 3-4 times. Just watch and end complaints.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
the terran played like ****. he expands but the toss has more workers? top tier terran play.

find me a game of good players that isn't in the beta.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Agreed @ Tink. There's Facebook, Skype, Tumblr, Twitter, etc. where you can talk/argue about that ish.

Juggleguy, we're getting our Falcon MM in at this. Set the price.

Dmac, got a $5 Falcon vs Fox/Ganon MM

Tink, $5 Falcon ditto MM. It's time >=P

If Dope comes, $5 Falcon vs. Falco

If Trail comes, $5 ICs vs. Falcon

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Tink you will not win this, I will win this easy! I've got this in the bag. Kels still has not responded to my bull**** either!

KELS WHERE YOU AT!?

ORLY

Smash Master
Oh my god, Arc. Is that a falcon?

PERHAPS A HARBINGER OF THINGS TO COME.

A Falcon is winning this. Calling it.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
JesusFreak and JuggleGuy, yessirz.

PS: I'm probz gonna be jammin' music hardcore at this, I want some of you fools to check out this dude called PrototypeRaptor, who's a legit arse electro/house/progressive/etc artist that no one's heard of =P Definitely check out his Ghosts in the Machine song and then he has an original album along with a remix(video games and songs from his favorite artists) album. Tooooo gooodddddd. While we're on the topic, any Skrillex/Wolfgang Gartner/Feed me/to a lesser extent, Deadmau5 fans =P? Where y'at?

PPS: I resign my previous message talking about an electric blue Falcon. Pink flamingo it is.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Deadmau5 is awesome. Got introduced to him at ACL this past October. I'm also starting to get into dubstep (like skrillex).

Also, Pink Flamingo is the best. I really hope I can make it to this. POE3 was awesome, and I think this will be just as good if not better. I just don't have any money right now :/

*inb4 Arc starts talking about Pendulum*

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
If you like dubstep then check out Zomby, and his album Where Were U In '92, it's the only dubstep I can listen to (can't stand Burial)

Don't like Deadmau5, all his stuff sounds generic and cheesy to me

Pendulum had one good album (Hold Your Colour) but now they suck!!!! They are the Nickelback of electronic music, so obnoxious and corny

Top Bottom