• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Dart!

Smash Master
Ill probably do other mms. If i win, if not i probably wont enter singles. Who knows what could happen. Whats the matchup chexr? Marth jiggs? Marth fox? Im betting 50 against a 40 60 MU though.

EDIT: meant to say "not betting on a 40 60 MU meaning sheik.

Chexr

Smash Ace
I would probably play Fox and then swich to Jiggs if it's not going well. I dont want to feel like you got pressured into this by other people though. Thats never a good thing.

tink lets do a $10 match 3/5

Dart!

Smash Master
I would probably play Fox and then swich to Jiggs if it's not going well. I dont want to feel like you got pressured into this by other people though. Thats never a good thing.

tink lets do a $10 match 3/5
No man, at this point its a pride battle. 50$ marth vs fox/jiggs lets gooooo

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
For once, I agree with you, PEEF. Marth only has one match that's not in his favor or even and it's 6-4 which is still winnable.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
And you are marth please don't complain about your matchups.
For once, I agree with you, PEEF. Marth only has one match that's not in his favor or even and it's 6-4 which is still winnable.
you should both crawl back in your holes. if theres anyone in the world who doesnt care about MU's its him.

all bromance aside, go look at the marth boards. hes the one asking for MU info, KK even remarked and gave him props for being one of the few marths who wants to work out his not so great MU's.

Dart!

Smash Master
And you are marth please don't complain about your matchups.
No johns yo. Dont get butt hurt at me cause you picked a bad char. I wasnt complaining, i stated that i dont want to bet 50$ on a 40 60

when im confident in the MU ill take risky bets vs sheiks.
Also, anyone mm my sheik? Thats right.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
No johns yo. Dont get butt hurt at me cause you picked a bad char. I wasnt complaining, i stated that i dont want to bet 50$ on a 40 60

when im confident in the MU ill take risky bets vs sheiks.
Also, anyone mm my sheik? Thats right.
I thought the suggestion was that Marth had a 40/60 vs Fox and Puff which is ridiculous.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Electric blue Falcon lookin' for MM's.

I Alzheimers'd on my last request.

Did I ever get a yes out of you Dmac =P? I don't care if you throw Fox or Ganon at me. COME AT ME BRO ;)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
TOs:
I guess I'll ask once, can wobbling be legal please or are we going to continue beating down the 9th best character.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
STFU...its no ones fault your not confident in your abilities if you don't have wobbling.
If they banned shine you would feel the same way. I also don't feel non-confident, I didnt do it last tournament on my own decision. However the banning of it is the problem.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
To Ice Climber Players:
This is a videogame, you don't have rights. Wobbling is dumb and should be banned. "lolbanshine" is not an acceptable response. no1 with a brain stem believes shine and wobbling are even remotely equivalent.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I've banned wobbling at all my tourneys and plan to continue doing so.

Even so, I'm willing to MM any ICs players with wobbling allowed in the MM.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
fact: peef did not wobble me at hd:r

happy to see you coming zeus. let's moneymatch
anthony mm me
bubbleguy mm me
dmac mm me

i play fox

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
To Ice Climber Players:
This is a videogame, you don't have rights. Wobbling is dumb and should be banned. "lolbanshine" is not an acceptable response. no1 with a brain stem believes shine and wobbling are even remotely equivalent.
As if I need wobbling to **** you, Chris. <3

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Accepted MM's
Tomacawk- 1 ?
Ihavespaceballs- 2
HondaFuu- 1 ?

Top Bottom