• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Nobody going to counter MM the Blaster of Rones and the Gooey Mafuggin 'Nana ;)? Come on, we gotta have some Chexr faithfuls with a decent income somewhere!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Dope can't even make it to locals because he's scared of getting rolled by new school MI. Why would he go to SMYM?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Isnt that kid in jail every other week? Same with Tink. I'm not trying to be a **** but **** how many tournaments have you two missed because you were in jail?!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Can't bet against Dart 'cause he's my bro, but I can't bet against Chexr either because of his Vyse avatar. Decisions...

Dopey

Smash Lord
"Isnt that kid in jail every other week? Same with Tink. I'm not trying to be a **** but **** how many tournaments have you two missed because you were in jail?!"

2 MLG championship finals in vegas...but i was not in vegas...=(...plus like 3 or 4 others LOL but im a good kid now =)

LOL@juggleguy =) the only school is oldschool son.

i dont think would team with a scrub like me, but i think after i 3 stock him repeatedly he might change his mind ; )

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I saw a piece on Fat Sandwich on Food Network the other day. It was some show where the guy checks out places known for bizarre food.

They put together some humongous sandwich (which looked gross) and had an eating competition. A big guy who had already managed to eat the whole thing did it again.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sorry tink/ dope if what I said was a bit offensive. Posted before I thought about it. :( But glad to hear your both doing well! :D <3333

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Dang, Chexr... how is $1600 not a lot of money to you? How do you even afford to gamble that much? I wish I was able to afford that.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
I saw a piece on Fat Sandwich on Food Network the other day. It was some show where the guy checks out places known for bizarre food.

They put together some humongous sandwich (which looked gross) and had an eating competition. A big guy who had already managed to eat the whole thing did it again.
Fat sandwiches are amazing, and is probably the only thing I'll remember from apex 20 years from now.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
inb4some1linksRo4bracket

your the one who planted the seed in my head joe.

just to clear up any potential confusion, that is infact sveet in the picture.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
I can house some people at my apartment. i got room for like 3 or 4. PM or post here to reserve spots. we're very 420 friendly.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Dang, Chexr... how is $1600 not a lot of money to you? How do you even afford to gamble that much? I wish I was able to afford that.
I play poker for a living but its still a decent chunk of my roll. About 8 of 50 buyins.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
after watching tink(marth) v chexr I can't say I would bet against dart

however, if chexr gets some marth practice (or just learns to do it?) it should be quite close. if chexr plays like he does in fox dittos itll be LOL

Dart!

Smash Master
Wait what are the chars for the mm anyway? i'm getting kinda tired of talking about it...there IS a real tourney going on as well that i want to win >:p

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Oh wow, a poker pro, huh? I'd love to play some with you if there's a chance. Dart, we still down for a $10 MM? Anyone else wanna play me?! I want to gamble money that I don't actually have! :3

Top Bottom