• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Moooose

Smash Champion
loll i have never lost to dart/rat/tom/chexr/vro/MI
deku is my homie so i let him win sometimes :p
And the only thing that held me back was not knowing the fox matchup. I doubt a marth player wouldn't know the fox matchup lmao.

also ARC's actually beats good people, unlike me.. Xelic/Darkrain
ANNNNDDDDDD:

we decided to split before playing out the set.
similarly, MI has never lost to you

Tink

Smash Hero
katma said:
And the only thing that held me back was not knowing the fox matchup. I doubt a marth player wouldn't know the fox matchup lmao.

ANNNNDDDDDD:

lolll...yo, i love darkrain as much as the next guy(with no homo), but hes not the unstoppable darkrain of the past...and neither is xelic, for that matter -_-.

also, from that list(dart/rat/tom/chexr/vro/MI), all of these ppl have gotten extremely better because of the amount of tournaments out here vs the number of good players they get to improve on....and sorry to say, but your west side of the MW doesnt have good competition :/ atttt all. just putting it bluntly...u guys have less chances to improve at an accelerated rate.

Dart!

Smash Master

ANNNNDDDDDD:

i want to use inui logic too...

Abe_Teh_Abra

Smash Cadet
i wanna come so bad here, but my brother is a ****** and isn't sure if he wants to.....we live in freakin IL!! this is a big tourney and i might not even be able to make it because of him..sadface

Abe_Teh_Abra

Smash Cadet
he doesn't wanna come cuzz he thinks we'll get *****. Cuzz we've only been playing with good tech skill for only about 3 months. So we don't know if we'll get ***** or we will ****.

Scythe

Smash Master
you will get ***** but you should come anyway cause that's how you get better

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Usually, the way it works is: if you don't know whether you'll get ***** or not, you'll probably get *****. If you think you will ****, you'll probably get *****.

That being said, come and try to learn as much as possible while getting *****, because it's the fastest way to get better

/**** **** ****

BunBun

Smash Master
Sooo, for sure it will end at midnight?
It can end earlier, but the earliest I've seen the tourney be completely over has been like 10:30. But that's completely done, and the last 45 mins are usually just 2 or 3 people in tournament, while everyone else watches or plays friendlies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Is this the same church venue as the previous few SMYMs? I know that venue closes at midnight regardless

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Guys, I suck at this game. Idk why I delude myself into thinking I'm good. That being said, I'll still take any MMs if I make it to this. Chances are looking a bit better. Also, I suck against Falcon and Peach. So if you want to beat me, just pick one of those two characters. <3

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I've played Chexr at SMYM10, I was a scrub falco/puff/fox/arth though =\
I believe we did Jiggs dittos >.>

Moooose

Smash Champion
I play both
Depends on my mood.

If you prefer one matchup or the other though, that's fine with me
Please do come though. I want the chance to play all of MI so i can actually ****talk about you guys after :D
thats a big attitude...lets hope you can back it up

ORLY

Smash Master
Deku, run a Falcon mains of the MW side RR tournament. Winner plays Darkrain.

Make this happen.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I think this is going to be my last tournament for awhile. I'm not going to say that I'm quitting, because I know that I won't. But I'm going to take the game less seriously and spend less time thinking about/playing it.
Staying up all night writing an 8 page paper evaluating and critiquing an article written about legislative party loyalty and its effects on incumbency rates has made me realize that I can't live the life of a graduate student and a virtual competitor. My days of undergraduate school will come to an end soon enough :(

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Deku, run a Falcon mains of the MW side RR tournament. Winner plays Darkrain.

Make this happen.
Too bad BigD won't be here, we could have had an epic RR for the rights to play Darkrain: BigD vs Bigy vs TomR vs ORLY

Maybe Jace can replace him.

Top Bottom