• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll do MMs...

If I go :ohwell:

And have money :confused:

best roy $MM?

also I plan on taking at least 9th with roy

but I need some serious work if I'm going to beat all these peaches, puffs and samuses

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
best roy $MM?

also I plan on taking at least 9th with roy

but I need some serious work if I'm going to beat all these peaches, puffs and samuses
Gotta do madd Roy training now. I haven't picked him in awhile....

You're gonna destroy my roy but I wanna at least put up a good fight

:chuckle:

EDIT: Unintentional rhyme in there.....Beast

cykofox

Smash Ace
Gotta do madd Roy training now. I haven't picked him in awhile....

You're gonna destroy my roy but I wanna at least put up a good fight

:chuckle:

EDIT: Unintentional rhyme in there.....Beast
man you better come cuz now i wanna pleh you!

dmac

Smash Champion
k after weeks of pestering, yes, dorkrain is confirmed "I haven't missed a single one yet why would i start now"

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I very well may be able to go to this, it'd be my first one.

What's considered a "small tv" at what point is it a medium sized TV? And by TV does it want a whole setup, or just the screen?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
You should change your location, or I'll change mine to "Eating meat in IL." You don't need to flaunt it.
I'm glad you've taken such an interest in my location. I think it's fine just the way it is--I am vegan and I am proud of it. It is a massive aspect of my life. If you're going to take it as "flaunting" it then you are misinterpreting my intentions. And you act like changing your location to "eating meat in IL" somehow takes something away from me? That's a pretty poor threat.
And you're proud of eating meat? Lol. You are very ignorant or heartless.

_kSo_

Smash Master
You should change your location, or I'll change mine to "Eating meat in IL." You don't need to flaunt it.
are you somehow offended that he is a vegan? if you are, please explain, as I am intrigued. If not, this post was totally uncalled for.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Relax. I was a vegetarian once, and I was teased frequently. Just ask BIG C. Now if you're going to display something like that on every one of your posts, you'd better expect to be teased. Don't do any proselytizing, either.

Haha, I've seen that one a few times. I love how those are all animals you would pretty much never eat.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Relax. I was a vegetarian once, and I was teased frequently. Just ask BIG C. Now if you're going to display something like that on every one of your posts, you'd better expect to be teased. Don't do any proselytizing, either.

Haha, I've seen that one a few times. I love how those are all animals you would pretty much never eat.
People are naturally threatened by my lifestyle; I think it speaks a fundamental good about people to feel upset when their practices of meat eating in today's industry are questioned [I'm not saying it's wrong to eat meat, but it is important to evaluate all of your actions in order to live an ethical and "just" life]. I get a lot of worse irl feedback, I am very used to it. I haven't found a way to present myself as a vegan without at least a minor amount of conflict yet. I have begun to question if there is a way at all.
Again, I haven't even tried to convert people. You brought it up. So rather than pre-maturely assuming what I'm going to do, why not wait and see? And why did you cease being a vegetarian? (This response should probably be a pm)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Wow I'm sorry but this vegan crap has gotta get out. It has been started up in every thread by someone else but tomacawk and he makes a large post and everyone just makes it a much bigger deal than it is. It was funny in the STL thread but now its very annoying.

Don't take offense to it. I'd rather just read tournament details than spam.

AOB, you were spamming the thread for no reason lol.

I'm hoping I make a bigger impact here than I did at STL. Especially if bigger players show.

Nebraskans going for sure i think are myself smeesh echo Uli Tyser and maybe dekline.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
It's quite alright to get off-topic once in a while. You guys don't really want me to start handing out infractions because a conversation about something else popped up.

off-topic <> spam

I have begun to question if there is a way at all.
Speaking from experience, I don't advise showing it off. Anyone who cares and doesn't already agree with you anyway will just be annoyed.

Why did I go back? Meat is tasty and good for you (many vegans would tell you otherwise, but we all believe what we want to). We would not be where we are today without it. That said, factory farming is an abomination. My current situation would make it awkward, but as soon as I strike out on my own I'm planning to seek out humanely-raised animal products, i.e. animals not crammed into cages and warehouses. Until then, I can live with the guilt.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Wow I'm sorry but this vegan crap has gotta get out. It has been started up in every thread by someone else but tomacawk and he makes a large post and everyone just makes it a much bigger deal than it is. It was funny in the STL thread but now its very annoying.

Don't take offense to it. I'd rather just read tournament details than spam.

AOB, you were spamming the thread for no reason lol.

I'm hoping I make a bigger impact here than I did at STL. Especially if bigger players show.

Nebraskans going for sure i think are myself smeesh echo Uli Tyser and maybe dekline.
I'm sorry I'm easy to hate. I am not willing to let people walk all over me, if somebody has a problem with me I'm going to address it.
andy will burn you all at the steak if he has to
fail pun is fail
It's quite alright to get off-topic once in a while. You guys don't really want me to start handing out infractions because a conversation about something else popped up.

off-topic <> spam

Speaking from experience, I don't advise showing it off. Anyone who cares and doesn't already agree with you anyway will just be annoyed.

Why did I go back? Meat is tasty and good for you (many vegans would tell you otherwise, but we all believe what we want to). We would not be where we are today without it. That said, factory farming is an abomination. My current situation would make it awkward, but as soon as I strike out on my own I'm planning to seek out humanely-raised animal products, i.e. animals not crammed into cages and warehouses. Until then, I can live with the guilt.
I don't bring it up in person when I meet people, ever. It's something that people don't find out until they get to know me (but clearly the internet is a different case).
I'm going to refrain from commenting on anything else about this topic since people are apparently unhappy about it.
You inspired me haha
I wish I inspired you to do things other than change your location >.>

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Dew Rag isn't AOB. If I remember correctly, he was the asian(sorry, it's been awhile so I forgot your appearance kind of) with like longish hair that was unpluggin TVs at SMYM9 when midnight was getting close. He plays Samus, or at least he played Samus in my pool.

And still, no one has commented on them Falcon Kicks.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
Who is Dew Rag? I have never seen him post. Dew Rag = AOB?
no

Dew Rag isn't AOB. If I remember correctly, he was the asian(sorry, it's been awhile so I forgot your appearance kind of) with like longish hair that was unpluggin TVs at SMYM9 when midnight was getting close. He plays Samus, or at least he played Samus in my pool.

And still, no one has commented on them Falcon Kicks.
wow you have good memory... except I don't really remember you... who did you use? Yeah I had a ponytail back then. Don't have long hair anymore.

also place, date, time is final, I put in the money yesterday

also I will be unpluggin TV's close to midnight also since we have to clean up the place by 12

also AOB doesn't want to be bothered this tourny : p

I assume from him not running thing and from him not wanting to do friendlies and such

cykofox

Smash Ace
bigger question cawk, how do you stay big being vegan? O_o i really dont know i assumed you recently just turned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom