• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink

Smash Hero
id loveeee too...but i kinda wanted some MW pride at this =(....but hes deff gooodz!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Tink, team with AnDaLe ;P He plays Puff, so yallz can just Rombo Combo every team you play. Sounds pretty legit to me, I'd team with him if he didn't like showing he can 3v1 at any given moment =P

Lolz.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
sorry but roy marth teams will defeat all

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Note: anyone who offers housing will likely give preference to people who have traveled from afar (as in the other side of the country) or close friends. Most of you will have to find a hotel.
Housing should not really be that big of a concern people. We got a pretty sweet deal at Red Roof Inn in Champaign last SMYM. Split between 4-5 people, it ends up being only ~$10/person/night.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Awww its cool Tink. Still <33333 =D.

HBK you comin to this? O______o....

EC teamzies?
Pretty sure we'll make it. G$ drives to everything and my break is the week after so I dnt have to be back by Monday or whenever. Pretty sure hazz is coming but if he doesnt then Id love to. Im on that Tec0 teams waiting list anyway

HBK & G$ lets do marth dittos :D
Lets do it! Cnt speak for G cuz he plays so much Falco nowadays

If I come to this I want $1 G&W ditto MMs, I'm out to prove I have the world's best G&W! :gw:
Dire Vulcan

sorry but roy marth teams will defeat all
Agreed me and Hazz's Roy/Marth is busting *** at this

uh MM. $10
Get em G!!!!!

Also Mango come to this. I know you name search

Tink

Smash Hero
trailzzz said:
If i play any EC at this tourney.... I will demolish them.

~Trailgames

what he said!

ill take a 10$ MM g$$$$$$

also from anyone from EC that has some ballllz.

VIdjos.....lmk if your going to this, and iffff u even wold wanna team....if nottt, me and the trail games are taking this ****!

BunBun

Smash Master
I logged in just to say that trail is fricken terrible in teams. Don't do it Tink..

<3 Trail.

I think I'll make this tourny....I'll just be getting back from Costa Rica and I'll be tan and ready.

-Zec
Hypppeeeee.

Dude, make your entrance via skydive. It would be killer.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Roy sucks. He hits people with newspaper.
LOL
the only person who can defeat tink in teams is johnny law
also dart that 2v1 wasnt that spectacular...there was no OMG RAAAAPE moments it was just like...boring...wait what? ganon won? O.o
def. mad ownage for doing it in tourny tho

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I wanna go dub falcon with someone. A techchasey and comboey falcon so we can do awesome stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom