• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
my goal here is not to have ANY of my crew mates in my pools again.
if your refering to me we weren't really like brother crews back then, i don't even know if everyone from springfield would agree we are now, and I don't know about your doubles pool.

also, my doubles pool was funny, half of the teams had a springfield member and/or a peoria member

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
This will be the breakout tourney for HondaFooooooooooo

aka Fake HoChiMinhTrail

Get ready goizzz

Trail, MM?

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
Dang. I really want to go to this!!!

teammate anyone??
bring moar people from florida with you

and also pick me plz

lol

also, are people okay with the date, cuz all of a sudden people complained for 1 or 2 pages and old man andy was concerned

just wanted to make sure... cuz I'm planning on putting the money down this week for the space

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
also, are people okay with the date, cuz all of a sudden people complained for 1 or 2 pages and old man andy was concerned
Yep, if we go with this date, there will be no housing/party at wiperboy's. Housing may not be so easy to find.

Tink

Smash Hero
yooo..anyone good wanna team -_-? i was teaming with vipers, but as ppl have stated, he cant come nowsss =((.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Tink was teaming with Big Bubba aka in jail for Hot Dickings so I wouldnt count on him. =P ferreal tho lol

I will deff want housing. I'm not one of those drive day of ppl.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
nah Tink was learning how to get his lean on, apparently.
if hbox and kels team then tinks gettin owned in dubs

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
i could maybe house a few people
Note: anyone who offers housing will likely give preference to people who have traveled from afar (as in the other side of the country) or close friends. Most of you will have to find a hotel.

Also: hay tink I'm really good let's team.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Last time was 124. Actually, having fewer people wouldn't be so bad, so if you're on the fence about attending...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
teczero! im from the marth boards! <3 we should do marth dittos :p
Sure! I'm down for marth dittos =3.

****it. I just want to team with someone not in the midwest for once. Is j-man coming to this?
:mad: I see how it is.......

LOL jk jking

Cereal question though, Vidjo are you going to this? And why are you a rarer sighting than the solar eclipse?

Tink

Smash Hero
teczero....stop trying to steal MW finest =).....vidjosssss....u know u wanna bring old MW backkk =D!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
teczero....stop trying to steal MW finest =).....vidjosssss....u know u wanna bring old MW backkk =D!
LMFAOOOO

I feel like I got caught with my hand in a cookie jar or something :laugh:

Well although I'd like to ask Vidjo I get the feeling I'm not gonna get the chance to :laugh:

Tink, wanna team? =3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah, idk why people aren't jumping all over that one. I'd team with him, but me and bzoo are guaranteed first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom