• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I have way too many people to tag if I wanted to get everyone so I would inevitably miss a whole bunch of people.

D

Deleted member

Ah ****, better make a post too.

As I’ve said before, there are a ton of cool people here, too many for me to list. Specific shoutouts to DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Luigi The President Luigi The President Noipoi Noipoi @faygoshill Pyra Pyra Flyboy Flyboy Opossum Opossum Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Bionichute Bionichute Idon Idon Nekoo Nekoo

I am definitely forgetting people, but if you’re reading this know that I think you’re cool too. As I said, I had a ton of fun here and had some nice discussions even if my time was limited. I hope my dumb jokes made you laugh. Internally chuckle at least. So uh.
Bye.
(Oh, and #duonforsmash
might as well put that joke to rest while I’m at it)

Last edited by a moderator:

R O F L

Smash Ace
I'm somehow recognizing all these people y'all are listing.

I'm not even on here very much.......

So in conclusion, y'all must all be very memorable.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alright, sweet, sappy, shout out time

I wanna give a huge shout out to Noipoi Noipoi Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Zinith Zinith osby osby Iridium Iridium Opossum Opossum Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Yoshisaurus Rex Yoshisaurus Rex DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Nekoo Nekoo @Tougon @Alastor017 @Mr. Wario Wademan94 Wademan94 Gentlepanda Gentlepanda Pyra Pyra Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura staindgrey staindgrey Flyboy Flyboy ClaTheBae ClaTheBae Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo RandomAce RandomAce Luigi The President Luigi The President Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth praline praline KMDP KMDP NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy @Shishœ and a ton of other people that I either have no time to mention, or people I just completely forgot about

You all made this thread a blast to be a part of, and I hope to be able to chat with you guys in another thread...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm somehow recognizing all these people y'all are listing.

I'm not even on here very much.......

So in conclusion, y'all must all be very memorable.
Didn’t expect the subliminal messages to work so well!

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
I joined this forum very recently, so I didn't get to know too many people. At first I was nervous that I wouldn't be welcome here, having a low self esteem didn't help, but you guys turned out to be very friendly and welcoming. This was the first time I was received in such a nice way. I've only been here for a little more than a week, but I already feel like I know you guys for ages. If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be coming back to this site everyday. Thank you so much for everyone that received me, and the people I've met in this past week. I intend on being a regular and coming back whenever I get the chance to. One day, I hope I can receive new people as a veteran, just like you guys received me.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Thank you :3

Wait we never did have that tournament Pyra Pyra :/

Large thanks you're great man keep aiming for the top. Do whatever makes you a better artist, but pace yourself don't get burnt out. Ah man now I gotta do one too?

After work ;)
That tourney, eh...

I'll try to organize something with him.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
I'm not good with @ so I'll make it simple.

@Everyone @Smashboard Y You -who-read-this-message

Thanks you for passing here and reading me, still being okay with an asshole like me and know it all. I love you.
And thanks you for mentioning me.

D

Deleted member

Thanks you for passing here and reading me, still being okay with an ******* like me and know it all. I love you.
Why does Y You get a highlight, he hasn’t even logged on for a decade!

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
You're all pretty great people, ok?
Though, since I'm a chronic lurker, you may not know me, but I know you... :evil:

I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶e̶p̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶.̶

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord

Thanks you for passing here and reading me, still being okay with an ******* like me and know it all. I love you.
It'd be hilarious if that You guy came here and asked why he was called?

D

Deleted member

I joined this forum very recently, so I didn't get to know too many people. At first I was nervous that I wouldn't be welcome here, having a low self esteem didn't help, but you guys turned out to be very friendly and welcoming. This was the first time I was received in such a nice way. I've only been here for a little more than a week, but I already feel like I know you guys for ages. If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be coming back to this site everyday. Thank you so much for everyone that received me, and the people I've met in this past week. I intend on being a regular and coming back whenever I get the chance to. One day, I hope I can receive new people as a veteran, just like you guys received me.
Wow those were the exact things that went through my mind when i first joined and im happy you feel welcome here

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I feel like all these shoutouts are just a prolonged credits sequence.

May as well put up objectively the best end credits song.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I'm really good at bandwagoning and being bored at work so I'm gonna list a few folks in a big post and be off-topic because that's just how it be.

First off, I wanna say that this thread was a delight to hang out in during pre-release. I know I'm mostly in the Newcomer Speculation forum now that the game is out but through all the highs and lows this thread provided tons of laughs, smiles, and definitely the heated debate or two. Weird yelling people who hate World of Light, Grinch infighting, people who like Wave Race and other obscure wants as much as I do, dumb jokes and puns and wacky theories, all of it made my foray into the deeper Smash fandom for the first time since Smash 64/Melee a blessing.

Shoutouts to Noipoi Noipoi for the art and avatar. You're a positive force and this place is better for having you.

Shoutouts to the people I see in the support threads jamming about headcanons and theories and generally having a good time even when the chips are down, people who I've really grown to treasure the opinions of like Luigi The President Luigi The President osby osby Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Pyra Pyra NineS NineS

Shoutouts to the people who I just love reading whether it's because they make me laugh or they always have something thought-provoking to say - Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones ClaTheBae ClaTheBae @Onereasonanddone

Shoutouts to the folks I've met through this thread and hang out with in the Joker discord - Robertman2 Robertman2 DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Nekoo Nekoo

And a special shout-out to the people who don't always see eye to eye with me but always are down for a spirited discussion and a good time - particularly GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 and @Alastor017

And of course plenty more people who I'll feel bad about forgetting later.

See all y'all in various support threads, maybe the new thread, and just around. And hopefully, maybe, maybe the Ryota Hayami/Wave Race thread? Eh??

Seriously though, this place has been a blast. It's been almost a decade since I've become part of a new online community and almost two since I've been involved in Smash and I've loved every second of it and yeah, this thread is a huge part of it. Nothing but love, now and in the future.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm really good at bandwagoning and being bored at work so I'm gonna list a few folks in a big post and be off-topic because that's just how it be.

First off, I wanna say that this thread was a delight to hang out in during pre-release. I know I'm mostly in the Newcomer Speculation forum now that the game is out but through all the highs and lows this thread provided tons of laughs, smiles, and definitely the heated debate or two. Weird yelling people who hate World of Light, Grinch infighting, people who like Wave Race and other obscure wants as much as I do, dumb jokes and puns and wacky theories, all of it made my foray into the deeper Smash fandom for the first time since Smash 64/Melee a blessing.

Shoutouts to Noipoi Noipoi for the art and avatar. You're a positive force and this place is better for having you.

Shoutouts to the people I see in the support threads jamming about headcanons and theories and generally having a good time even when the chips are down, people who I've really grown to treasure the opinions of like Luigi The President Luigi The President osby osby Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Pyra Pyra NineS NineS

Shoutouts to the people who I just love reading whether it's because they make me laugh or they always have something thought-provoking to say - Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones ClaTheBae ClaTheBae @Onereasonanddone

Shoutouts to the folks I've met through this thread and hang out with in the Joker discord - Robertman2 Robertman2 DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Nekoo Nekoo

And a special shout-out to the people who don't always see eye to eye with me but always are down for a spirited discussion and a good time - particularly GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 and @Alastor017

And of course plenty more people who I'll feel bad about forgetting later.

See all y'all in various support threads, maybe the new thread, and just around. And hopefully, maybe, maybe the Ryota Hayami/Wave Race thread? Eh??

Seriously though, this place has been a blast. It's been almost a decade since I've become part of a new online community and almost two since I've been involved in Smash and I've loved every second of it and yeah, this thread is a huge part of it. Nothing but love, now and in the future.
I haven’t done any of that that you just listed. I need to get in that. xD

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
On a less sad and emotional I'm not crying you're crying shutup note:

WHO'S SEEING BROLY TONIGHT????

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Mainly just lurked here, but there's a lot of memories to be had in this thread, be it from the E3 reveal or the Grinch. It's a shame to see it go, but life must go on, I suppose.

*Goes back to lurking*

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wait the topic is closing?

Well this maybe a lazy post but if you are reading this post you’re on my list.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Sorry about that! I’m starting a YouTube channel about smash, so I wanted my username to correspond with the channel’s name. :p
I'll subscribe to you if you subscribe to me.

That's basically how I got our current 3000. Just door to door sub trading.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'll subscribe to you if you subscribe to me.

That's basically how I got our current 3000. Just door to door sub trading.
Link to your channel?
Also, to be honest, door to door sub trading isn’t really the best way to do it imo. I wanna earn the subs, not just trade for them, :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom