• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

ORLY

Smash Master
in honor of the chun's return, i'ma set the next date for the 28th

unless there are any objections

attendance is manditory

Kels88

Smash Lord
hey Matt. Going by the logic of your post on the last page, no one should enter singles either. Lolol. Oh and not going to Apex. sorry to everyone who wanted me there.

Edit..... Happy New Years everyone
:phone:.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sup fellas! i'll do my best to make this. 75% sure i can be there. sveet, i can team if henrik isn't going. he'll be in town around then but i'm not sure what his plans are.

otherwise, let's get some games in during the week! miss that janky MW styleeee

Rappster

Smash Ace
i'll do my best to be there!
i & my friends might need rides. (we're like 3 miles away from venue). i'll ask someone when i know how many of my buddies are coming

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I will bring a N64 set-up if people MM me in it!
Or side tourny?
also what's better the N64 or Wii VC version?
With VC you can use the GC controller

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Who is TOing this? I know i said i would do it in an earlier post, but I would need to know ASAPly. Probably wouldn't enter singles, just hang out

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Who is TOing this? I know i said i would do it in an earlier post, but I would need to know ASAPly. Probably wouldn't enter singles, just hang out
Since Chris expressed that he wants someone else to I'll do it. If you coming, you need to enter Sveet, it's mandatory since Ray is back.

I want to end up being pretty good at TO'ing.
=)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well if i'm TOing I would want to change the rules... I don't think stupid stages are good for competition and I think at least semis should be bo5.

ORLY

Smash Master
Until I find out otherwise, it's still me, Rat, and Tink as TO staff.

I've decided to enlist him since he always wants to do pools stuff anyway.

EDIT: stagelist and ruleset subject to change proooobably the day of.

DOUBLE EDIT: if you want to help instead of just hang around, that would be acceptable.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm really rusty and I think I'd just be really frustrated all day if I enter singles, not to mention be upset at donating $10. Its also the first weekend of the semester, which takes massive priorities over smash.

So yeah, If ray teams with me i'd show up for teams and probably leave after. If not, i won't request off of work.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I will bring a N64 set-up if people MM me in it!
Or side tourny?
also what's better the N64 or Wii VC version?
With VC you can use the GC controller
n64 for singles, vc drops frames no matter what n64 game you play, out of the question if a n64 is availabe. teams lags on both, but doesn't lag on (less legit according to community) pc/laptop emulation...so uh yeah hope that answers your question

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
n64 for singles, vc drops frames no matter what n64 game you play, out of the question if a n64 is availabe. teams lags on both, but doesn't lag on (less legit according to community) pc/laptop emulation...so uh yeah hope that answers your question
Yeah, I didn't see much of a difference when I've played it, but I'm no 64 player.
I can bring at least 2 working n64 controllers with a full set-up.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
So I heard Black Panther went to the last one of these ;)? If anyone even remembers the 2 instances I'm referencing too :p

On a more serious note, I'm going to find some way to make it to a tourney within the next month. It's really boring not going to tourneys =/....I have time to request off for like 2 tourneys too o_O

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
If Purdue goes to this, I'll try teaming with Chicago for a change. I'd like to team with Wayne cause he beasts teams, Kels cause he's a Kels, or somebody else so that we can beat Wayne and Kels lol. (Preferably Wayne though cause he seems fun to team with.)

If Purdue makes a last minute decision to go, I'll just team with Lance or CKit and get 1st. :p

Top Bottom