• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol honestly it's not my fox you should be worried about. I've got another character that play a million times gayer than my fox could ever play.

And seriously Dart if you have a few open seats for Apex plz come grab Tink and I. Tink i'll loan you 30 bux and you just hit me back after like the next tourney or something.

Kels88

Smash Lord
This part of his post is 100% complaint not 100% directed towards Dart but the community in general. And I agree, but all I'm saying is getting 20-50 people, playing for money and pride, to not be angry and not let it show is quite possibly the most laughable concept I've ever heard of. He then ends with a threatening statement which has encouraged me to never go to an Oro hosted tournament.
Last post about this.

Big C, this is the part i don't think you understand. No one is saying that people shouldn't get upset and show their emotions. We're just saying that if you can't control it enough to the point where you start breaking other people's stuff then maybe you shouldn't be there. I'm all for people getting pissed and hitting/throwing ****(my bro just broke a new ps3 controller btw because he kept losing to me in this game and i was laughing at him, so he decided to throw it at me lol) because honestly i enjoy it. lolol but yeah when it starts to affect **** that doesn't belong to them it's a problem. That's all i'm saying.

Yo Dart... Try punching the seat next time. lol it's what i do when i get pissed.

Rat

Smash Lord
I'll give it my best Atma. do it for all the Sheiks out here. But what if i play m2k? think i can beat him in a sheik ditto?
mew2k is just an awkward kid with problems. Give him another problem. A kels problem.

Scythe

Smash Master
wtf? don't go sheik only kels lol

also kels punches himself in the thigh too

Oro?!

Smash Hero
With the type of attitude that you are having, I really wouldn't want you at an Oro hosted tourney Big Charles. If I don't think I can trust you with my own belongings, I wouldn't risk EVERYONE ELSE'S STUFF, WHICH I WOULD PROBABLY GET BLAMED FOR INITIALLY, considering I would be the tourney host.

This is a dumb argument anyways, you can't rationalize breaking someone elses stuff, regardless of competition. You get fined or penalized in every other serious competition for way less.

Dart- Sveet already said it but even slight vibrations can ruin a disk drive, or the disk in the drive. I wasn't even specifically blaming you, nor do I hold any ill will. I am just expressing my concern because I don't want to be working with even less setups at these events.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
With the type of attitude that you are having, I really wouldn't want you at an Oro hosted tourney Big Charles. If I don't think I can trust you with my own belongings, I wouldn't risk EVERYONE ELSE'S STUFF, WHICH I WOULD PROBABLY GET BLAMED FOR INITIALLY, considering I would be the tourney host.

This is a dumb argument anyways, you can't rationalize breaking someone elses stuff, regardless of competition. You get fined or penalized in every other serious competition for way less.

Dart- Sveet already said it but even slight vibrations can ruin a disk drive, or the disk in the drive. I wasn't even specifically blaming you, nor do I hold any ill will. I am just expressing my concern because I don't want to be working with even less setups at these events.
a gamecube controller dropped from about 2-3 inches above on the very corner of my Wii and the disk drive has been broken ever since. If anyone breaks any of my controllers, t.v., and cube, I would want a replacement. And I figure if I dont get that replacement, I would have to settle on calling the campus police and settle for criminal destruction of property. If that's an option that is. We are all adults for the most part, we can take responsibility here.

Rat

Smash Lord
Yo were is that results thread? I want the image. remaking it from memory is hard.

Quaz

Smash Master
Im bored

lets see if I can remember the whole bracket thing.

Winners

Dart beat Chris

George Beat Me

Scythe beat Oro (not sure?)

Arty beat ???

Kels beat ???

Good Doctor beat hindawg

Tink beat metroid

Rat beat ???

2nd round of winners

Dart beat george

Scythe beat Arty

Kels beat Good Doctor

Tink beat Rat

3rd round winners

Dart beat Scythe

Kels beat tink

1st round losers

Chris beat me

Oro beat ???

Hindawg beat ???

Metroid beat ???

2nd round losers

Rat beat Chris

Good Doctor beat Oro

Arty Beat Hindawg

Metroid beat George

3rd round losers

Rat beat Good doctor

Arty beat Metroid

4td round losers

Rat beat Scythe

Tink beat Arty

5th round losers

Tink beat Rat

..yeah. The only ones Im not sure of are Looshkin, Alcheato, and Smash Daddy. (Im also not 100% sure if Scythe and Oro played eachother or not)

Kels88

Smash Lord
I am going to destroy you
see... the only problem with that.. is that you tried already. lol and it didn't work. But! it's okay to try. Everyone does. Yet not many succeed. Keep it coming Chicago. Everyone really is getting a lot better. can't wait til the day someone can go toe to toe with me.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna ask you what type of sounds ya dig on but this says plenty.
you get a nod of approval from me. Now I'ma smoke a square while I listen to this song

ORLY

Smash Master
Things between Tink and I have been resolved and I would like to see some associate TO's try their hand at the craft.

Next dates we're looking at is.. basically any weekend other than DB. I want to schedule it ASAP for those who are going back to school. Thoughts?

Tink

Smash Hero
id also like to open the floor to what ppl dont like about the current ruleset 0_o....any complains? i know stages ppl keep johning on.

also, since most of these usaullllllyyy dont have a great turnout for doubles these days, can we change the start time for singles to 4? 430 pools start? ppl can show up 430-5 to enter pools late, but later then that and its too late..

that sound good to ppl?

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i think the problem most people have with teams is that tink/kels always end up winning and people are sick of that

i would like to see tink/kels/me/tom all on different teams to see how that goes once

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If the tourney is on a weekend that i'm home and am not working, I'm more than happy to TO it.

As for rules, it might be a good idea to use the current MBR suggested ruleset. The only thing I don't full agree with are how the stage bans work (or don't work) in Bo3, Bo5 and Bo7. Personally i'd rather see DSRM and a stage ban in Bo5 and Bo7 compared to the way the rules work currently which forces every stage to be played in Bo7 and every stage but 1 played in Bo5.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll....i call johns on teams.....i could see if we were top 2 in the MW like we were, but im like, 4 or 5th in chicago right now, not even in the MW lolll......ppl just need to step it up and beat us is all.

like jason said, ppl just need to step up their teams abilitys....its not singles -_-
id galdly do 5$ per person for teams if that would get ppl to enter....i just love playing teams.

Quaz

Smash Master
Meh, I don't have it in me to try and get good at teams anymore. Never was any good, and it destroys my confidence even more when I end up teaming with someone good just to have them carry me the entire time and me lettin them down.

Top Bottom