• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

level9ganon

Smash Rookie
thinkin about coming to the next one, however I got work whenever singles start. who wants to team. I heard sanchaz is godlike. sanchaz, want to team?

ORLY

Smash Master
I don't want to take away any interest from their tournament! It's looking pretty hype. ("I went to a tournament last weekend; I don't wanna go to Michigan!" kind of thing.)

Perhaps two weeks after SMYM or maybe one week after MI!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Don't worry about taking interest away... we hadn't even planned on trying to hype up SWEET VI too much, but Dope's return kinda auto-hyped it lol. We're still trying to make SWEET VII really big on 3/17, but it might be hard to compete with SMYM -_- why did it have to be on that weekend, fml

ORLY

Smash Master
My guest room is always available to OoS but it's an hour away from the venue.. in the wrong direction. The choice is yours!

Tink

Smash Hero
u gotta talk to sveet or ratamus...they got good places for housing if they can. also vros not too bad, but then u gotta go into the city :/.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, I'll talk to them.

This is at the end of my school break so I definitely want to go play Chicago instead of sitting on the couch!

darkrain

Smash Ace
I'm going to be in Chi-town the weekend of this thing. I'm busy until 3 or 4 on Saturday but I wanna stop by for singles. Anyone willing to pick me up in between doubles and singles, or only going for singles?

Housing saturday night and a ride to the airport on sunday would also be legit... If anyone can help a brother out let me know.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
damn... wish i could go to this. Then again, I would have organized SMYM for march 3rd if I were free enough to go to a tournament that day.

Kels88

Smash Lord
lmao i swear he's gonna get destroyed. Darkrain.. I haven't lost a Smashing Ground this year and it won't stop nest week. Hope you ready to come in 2nd.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo...i hyped you up to darkrain and he said u were small potatoes 0_o....u need to come and show him up sonn.

ORLY

Smash Master
darkrain is gonna go beast mode on everyone

someone PM me regarding a livestream set-up

and let's get lots of recorders

Top Bottom