• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

ORLY

Smash Master
Big Charles, deku, atma, AND the master himself, darkrain

This is gonna be a nice one

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Double post:

You should start uploading your tio files to the Smash Player Database. As more tournament files are added, more interesting information would be revealed. For instance, ELO player ranking (which would allow ELO seeding) and an automated Character Ranking List.

Uploading replays are simple, just go to the site and click "Upload Results". You do not need to make an account to upload.

http://www.ssbpd.com/

ORLY

Smash Master
@Sveet: your link feels like malevolent sorcery and I refuse to participate!

@Juggle: I KNOW RIGHT?

ORLY

Smash Master
i think sveet implied that he would but that's something that i'd also like to confirm, yeah

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I haven't heard anything since then; I would do it if nobody else is able to. I have work til 1pm, though.

Darkrain if you read this, PM me

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Darkrain does not have a ride or housing as of 5pm today... just texted him.

Since he's 90% of the reason I'm traveling to this tourney... if it helps, I'm willing to personally pay for any extra gas money incurred by the person who gives him a ride to the tourney on Saturday and a ride to the airport on Sunday. I'd offer a ride myself but my car is already full of MI players and I plan to enter doubles. Step it up guys!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Where is he going to be? I can give him a ride from the tourney to my house, a bed to sleep in, and a ride to the airport. I'll be working from 4:30am-1pm so i'd really prefer not to have to drive far on top of it, not to mention neither of us would make it in time for teams then

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Where is he going to be? I can give him a ride from the tourney to my house, a bed to sleep in, and a ride to the airport. I'll be working from 4:30am-1pm so i'd really prefer not to have to drive far on top of it, not to mention neither of us would make it in time for teams then
Well he said he's busy until 3pm anyway, and just wants to come for singles.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ok so darkrain may need a ride to the venue on sat. Is anyone coming from the city or close to the city that would be able to pick him up?

edit- he isnt too far from 290/94, but he would need to be picked up around 3-ish

edit2- otherwise he would be taking a train and arriving around 5pm. Chris would it be okay to delay singles pools a little so he can come? I figure if we start pools a little before that, it'll be fine, since he can do his matches at the end if he needs to

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...i like that, but i ask you....when have these ever gotten more then like, 4 teams anyway -_-? ppl just dont like them for some reason heh.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i may be able to get him from the airport. my ride would need some extra gas. soo if thats last resort we can do it.
Hes not at the airport. I can PM you the address hes at, but i think its closer to the 88/294 merge than the airport is

edit- just to make sure, this would be 3pm or later, right?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
When I hear back from him, i'll let you know. I'll PM you his number and you can get the ride stuff taken care of

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We need someone who is coming AFTER 3pm to get him, or someone who doesn't mind driving ~30 miles to and from Darkrain's location to get him in the middle of the tourney.

Tink

Smash Hero
if all else fails, im willing to drive to get him, after teams, but idk about rides to the airport, or housing for saturday/sunday.

Top Bottom