• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Chris, purdue gains an hour coming our way. If they leave at 10am they would get here at 1pm their time, but when u factor in the timezone its actually noon. Also, purdue was generally strict about their noon start times even when people were going the other way (and actually losing an hour) so I don't think they have the right to john about it.

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
do i have my timezones backwards? OH **** I DO

yeah moving it up an hour shouldn't be an issue then.

ATTENTION: IF YOU DO NOT READ THIS IN TIME AND ARE GOING TO ARRIVE LATE DUE TO THE TIME CHANGE, CALL / TEXT ME ASAP SO I CAN ENTER YOU INTO THE EVENT / POOLS.

DOUBLE EDIT: do take the time to read and adjust your plans for tomorrow to the new, updated schedule! transitions between events will also be much more expedient. please be mindful of the time when you go and get food between doubles and singles!

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll....i read this page and was like...omg...now i gotta get a partner the day before, lameee....but good ish.

kels not using fox!? heard that before :p.

edit: whos all going with me to this!?!? i have no idea who im suppose to be taking, other then taking vro back afterwards....lmk.

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol i'm just saying that if i go fox, it's damn near a 100% chance I'll win. To make it interesting I'll lower myself to MW level by playing another character. lololololol

Tink

Smash Hero
lollll....i like the message kels is trying to send.....hes not gonna try that hard, but incaseeee he loses, he can still john that noones better then himin the end loll....wellllll played.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
lollll....i like the message kels is trying to send.....hes not gonna try that hard, but incaseeee he loses, he can still john that noones better then himin the end loll....wellllll played.
Dont worry, I've beaten his Fox 3 out of 4 times now.
He's done if he goes Fox against me!

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
lol i'm just saying that if i go fox, it's damn near a 100% chance I'll win. To make it interesting I'll lower myself to MW level by playing another character. lololololol
aww kels u hear that man....easy..money..lol haha but naw hopefully i mak it outta pools this time ...imma try hard

:phone:

Quaz

Smash Master
God damn it Gio and I might not be there til 5.

Also I'm really sick. So pre sick johns coming in here we go.

oh and also Kels you know you can't beat me if you don't go fox. :cool:

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
yo TO, comp guy here from 2weeks ago

if i bring the same equipment(stereo/comp for recording[STRREAM THIS TIME?]), can i/others use it??

sanchaz

Smash Lord
yo TO, comp guy here from 2weeks ago

if i bring the same equipment(stereo/comp for recording[STRREAM THIS TIME?]), can i/others use it??
whats your video capture card?

also, do you have any recommendations where to get a good mic at?

Quaz

Smash Master
ggs everyone. I wasn't feelin it this time around, regardless I was playing better than I thought i would. Mad Salty after losing to Tom and Smash Daddy(Only because Tom wrecked me :( ), but hey! you guys are good, so props.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
Fun times at time this guys. I realized how scrubby I am now, but i'm also really impressed with how good people got. Everyone's good now lol. you guys need to slow down so i can catch up by 2014.

props to chris for TO'ing like a champ. sorry for not staying, i wish i could have to see how i would have done. but you got a lot of potential as a falcon, man. i hope you keep it up and **** everyone with mew2 too.

tom-matt: your birfday today? ooo. you guys are too good now. i remember the days when i used to get within a stock of winning at the 6pack lounge. those days are long an' gone'.

bigd/vro: good times fellas. pretty good still, and you guys read my like a popup book with captions and subtitles.

kels: 22222222222rape. i didn't think you could get that good. jeez. everyone talks mad shiet about you but we all know you're a legit dude. javi<<<<cunning<<<<<<<<<kels.

purdue: wowza, you mofos are good. i thought i wouldn't get ***** but i'm surprised. good play, chill guys. melikes.

henrik: we got this. We're winning nationals in 2014.

my pool: raaape. good games fellas, know you know who you are. quaz, jeff, rama, LE, fun games.

tink, rat, bzoo: chillest dudes ev0r.

thanks for the games, and i'll be back soon. take care!

Rat

Smash Lord
Wanted to say this tournament was run really well.

Only a handful of set-ups and we were done at 8:30. Awesome!

Tink

Smash Hero
it was prolly cause i wasnt there to complain about everything and add 30 mins of extra time =D....but even then, it woudlve been done fast, somehow heh....pools went by fast somehow for once.

Top Bottom