• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
so I guess me and sanchaz are interested, but I'm not sure what mundungu's been up to/ if he still wants to play smash, so idk =/

danieljosebatista

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I definitely want to come to this one looks like a lot of fun. I'm wondering if anyone would be nice enough to pick me up from the Metra station? It'll probably just be me but I may be able to convince another friend to come with.

ORLY

Smash Master
my number is in the OP so you can text me to keep me updated on saturday when / where your train is coming in and i can try to arrange someone to pick you up from the station, if you haven't taken care of it between now and then

but i thiiink there are some guys coming from evanston. perhaps you guys could co-ordinate a carpool situation!

ORLY

Smash Master
i love the juggleguy's predictions

except that he always jinxes the one he chooses to win

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I predict top 5 will be:

kels
dart
tink
orly/rat

big d may get 5th, but I'm sure top 3 could care less.

ORLY

Smash Master
put me down for some of those, LITP

falcon v falco $2
falco ditto $1
marth v falco $1

danieljosebatista

Smash Journeyman
So me and my friend who is a newer player will both be coming to this. We should arrive at the Glenn Ellyn Metra station around 11:30. We can chill for a while around there until Chris can arrange for someone to pick us up. Thanks again Chris

_marth1_

Smash Lord
Propostion: what if we start this an hour earlier? 1 o'clock is insanely late to start a tournament

also: what is the payout? 60/30/10? and where is the venue fee money going? (the room is free)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
yeah, i'd prefer if it'd be an hour earlier as well but it's up to chris. i know that some ppl are traveling far to get to COD. 12:30 maybe???

matt, let's get some games in homie. it's been a while.

ORLY

Smash Master
there's a venue fee in the description? lemme change that. all gone!

since purdue is coming straight from the dew and they lose an hour due to the time change, i'd prefer to keep it at the time it's at so they don't have to leave silly early.

Top Bottom