• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
if all else fails, im willing to drive to get him, after teams, but idk about rides to the airport, or housing for saturday/sunday.
I have that all taken care of. I just can't get him to the venue.

Chris, worst case scenario he could take the 4:40 train and get to the tourney around 5:30.

Rat

Smash Lord
Well **** I haven't checked the boards for awhile and now darkrain is coming to a chicago tournament? wtf is going on.

This should be awesome.

Quaz

Smash Master
gosh, I could try to get myself a 6-3 shift and come down, but thats veeery unlikely

plus I wouldnt really have time to go pick up Gio, and he would be very sad :(

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Easiest solution to the Darkrain situation:

Have two waves of singles pools. Assuming there's 8 pools and 8 TVs, just have the first four pools play it out on two TVs each, then the last four pools play it out on two TVs each. Throw Darkrain and whoever goes to pick him up into the second wave. Each pool finishes twice as fast and you can get half of the **** done before Darkrain even arrives, without making Darkrain late to any matches.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
He texted me saying he is trying for the 2:40 train, which would put him at the venue at 3:30 ish. If that happens, it won't be an issue, but if not I like rob's idea a lot

:phone:

BIG C

Smash Master
Sad news, gents contrary to my previous posts I will not be coming to this anymore. In order to go to SMYM next weekend I have to work this saturday now. so pooop.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, it's official... MI will be coming to this. Just me, Duck, HIV, and Chad. Anyone near Rat's place up for some games tomorrow at 11pm or so? We'll be staying there for the night!

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
so ive caught myself up on the darkrain situation. still confsed. where will he be and are my services still needed?

ORLY

Smash Master
there's already double falcon and double samus in the works for teams

this gonna get nasty

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Alright, it's official... MI will be coming to this. Just me, Duck, HIV, and Chad. Anyone near Rat's place up for some games tomorrow at 11pm or so? We'll be staying there for the night!
dude, bring a livestream setup. I want to see kels lose to a falcon main.....not YOU ORLY.

This will be the best Saturday EVER! Watching darkrain on one stream, a major for my umvc3 game. I am so ordering pizza.

I would appreciate it juggledude. btw: I've heard much about you. Play me at SMYM.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I've never set up a livestream and have no idea how to, lol. And I don't think I'll be at SMYM... =( double squadoosh

ORLY

Smash Master
@Tink: no one cares about your double sheik. LE and I smashed it good. :D

@sanchaz: why not meeee

deeznotz

Smash Cadet
dont know if anyone else from purdue is going, kinda sounds like not in which case id be down to clown after if anyone wants to hang with deeeznutz!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It hadn't rained for months here in Michigan, and it's been pouring all afternoon today.

Just the mere presence of Darkrain has the weather ****ting bricks in the Midwest.

Big_R

Smash Champion
i live right by o hare now. deez plaines baby.

idk if ima come to this. 40 mins away with tolls omggg haha. tho i love darkrain

i dont have a controller anyways

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i live right by o hare now. deez plaines baby.

idk if ima come to this. 40 mins away with tolls omggg haha. tho i love darkrain

i dont have a controller anyways
ummm if you come, youre right near where darkrain is right now haha

Yazz can you check your facebook? Darkrain can't make the 2:40 train anymore, so he would like you to pick him up. I sent you his number there. If you can't do it, pleasepleaseplease let me know ASAP. My number is on my facebook page, let me know either way.

Scythe

Smash Master
would be so disappointing if darkrain didn't go, where does he need a ride from?

Kels88

Smash Lord
lmao i'm going to lose big time. Matt is going to win this. will be matt and darkrain in gfs. i'm callin it now!!!
oh and chris... i just don't think Sanchaz believes your falcon is capable of beating my fox.. And i have to agree with him. If i'm wrong then beat me. lol

BIG C

Smash Master
From Tinkleton's mouth/fingers AIMzies beehatches.

1st Kelly Kels
2nd Tinky Winky
3rd Timid Tom
4th Malicious Matt
5th Dastardly Darkrain
5th The Good Doctor(Sorry couldn't think of anything for yours.)

Name variations provided exclusively by Large Charles. All in good fun, gents.

Top Bottom