• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Grunt

Smash Master
Hmmmm.... A character that ask's alot of questions? There's only two characters that ask a question. Because Wolf has already been done, By the process of elimination, Character #15 has to be Zero Suit Samus!
IS THAT ALL?

lolololol

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Hmmmm.... A character that ask's alot of questions? There's only two characters that ask a question. Because Wolf has already been done, By the process of elimination, Character #15 has to be Zero Suit Samus!
What's the matter? Scared?

TWO QUESTIONS

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
I feel sorry for falcon. if they would've given him some more priority and some more powerful attacks or make him able to juggle better he would've become a much better character which imo he deserves to be (c'mon, it's the effing falcon!) he definitely could've been made into a good - if not great - character which is apparent in his speed and ability to keep up with the opponent when he's sent them into the air. heck, I'm gonna go ahead and say that he would've become a probable main for me then!

on who the next character would be it's obviously random along with a discussion on how broken he would be as a character if he was three times as strong. seriously, sometimes I wonder how smart people on these boards are... :p

infomon

Smash Scientist
on who the next character would be it's obviously random along with a discussion on how broken he would be as a character if he was three times as strong. seriously, sometimes I wonder how smart people on these boards are... :p
Lawl, a discussion about Random would be awesome. Good call on that.
I'd definitely think you're right if it was one question mark. But there are five.

They could be masking individual letters, which would mean it's either Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Kirby. (Am I forgetting anyone?)

srsly this is all lol because we're just waiting for them to make up a hint ;)

a would be squirtle mainer if he was a standalone character.
OMG I'm not the only one!!! Squirtle is just so freaking cool... but the other pokemon kinda ruin it for me >.>

kupo15

Smash Hero
the ???? is referring to them wondering if we were going to stop finding more Pit AT's and now that it has been slowed down, they think it is time to do pit next ^_^ (i hope)

Onxy

Smash Lord
I'm most curious for PT, but I bet I won't hear from PT for a long time.

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
Charizard > Squirtle. Sorry ;)
charizard is almost as cool as squirtle, but he's not quite there... let's just put it this way: <insert sonic taunt>
My random guess for next is Sonic! :sonic:
my random guess is random, therefore I am correct because there are more than one question mark.
OMG I'm not the only one!!! Squirtle is just so freaking cool... but the other pokemon kinda ruin it for me >.>
show your support! squirtle and brawl pt for ssb4!

Top Bottom