• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Taylor

Smash Cadet
It's gotta be Marth.
The hint says it's not Marth, so it has to be. And who wouldn't agree? After all, he IS the manliest character in the game...

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Well I find your sig funny.
Oh yeah? Well I find your face funny!

BURN

But yeah, I don't know why it makes me laugh but I had figured everyone would see this hint and go, "Um, huh." and just wait for it to be posted, but instead people are still debating since the Marth comment makes it confusing.

I had figured of all the hints this would be easily the quietest. It may be, I dunno, but still.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
They said "it isn't Marth" for a reason. He is not manly at all. Well, in comparison to Ike and C. Falcon. If they wanted to make it easy they would have said that it isn't one of the former.

My guess goes to Falcon, because the SBR will want to keep tormenting the fanboys who every week post "Its IKE!!"

Onxy

Smash Lord
What isn't manily about Marth? I don't understand the joke too much.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Squirtle is more manily than Cpt. Falcon..
Squirtle hides in a suit of armor. Falcon is much too manly to need conveniences like that. He's also much too manly for cheese tactics like the grab release on poor helpless boys named Ness. :laugh:

Shök

Smash Champion
Squirtle hides in a suit of armor. Falcon is much too manly to need conveniences like that. He's also much too manly for cheese tactics like the grab release on poor helpless boys named Ness. :laugh:
Hey!
*grumble*It works on squirtle too*grumble*
>_>

Shök

Smash Champion
Let's go.

We've been waiting for Chuck norr Captain Falcon for 7 days!

KingK

Smash Apprentice
Basically, "Captain Falcon is bad."

Sounds about right. Did we need the SBR to tell us though? Hmmm. :p

Looking forward to the next hint. :)

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Hah, the first negatively reviewed character.

For some reason I prefer to look at the negatives instead of the positives.. Maybe because it helps me exploit weaknesses.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
Hah, the first negatively reviewed character.

For some reason I prefer to look at the negatives instead of the positives.. Maybe because it helps me exploit weaknesses.
falcon wins by letting his enemy knows his weakness first

M.K

Level 55
Ahahaha, the manliest man of all men is Low Tier easily?

...what does that say about the rest of us? O_O

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Lol nice pic exidid.

yay an update on time! i love updates on time. yay i was right it's CF! 2 wins in a row!!! :D hmm that's cool how overswarm didn't say that Captain Falcon is the worst character in the game. I never knew about a dair to fair combo.

Top Bottom