• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm gonna be laughing when it happens to be either PT or Ness or Lucas.

Wario is more than manly, he is the combined force of universal epicness combined with the strength that only the gods themselves have. Oh, and throw some garlic into the equation somewhere.

10wah-wah-wah!'s

comboking

Smash Master
^This

In our FE, Ike is friends with Soren, in the Japan version, they are ****ing gay for each other.

If you don't know who Soren is, you don't know **** about Ike.
actually they are not gay it just seemed that way. Just because of the conversation they had they are just really good friends.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Manliest character? Well it's oblvously Zero Suit Sam... no... no. I'm not ready to die yet.

I'll go ahead and say it's probably these some guys.

Wario: Bike, Nuke Fart, Scratches his butt, and Eats anything including people and his bike. The Motor oil is what makes it good!

Captain Falcon: A suit that come with action nipples, Too much muscle detail, a sweet ride with cupholders, The Knee of the Gods, and .... FAAALCOOONE PAAAAAAAWNCH!!!!!! ... FALCOOONE KEEEECK!!!!

R.O.B.: IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZORZ!!!11!1! BLAAAAH!!! AAAARHGH!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPORZ!!!!11!!!

Marth: ... ... ... ... ... .. .. . . . . . . .. . . .... . . . . . . .. . .. . .. ........................................................... .... Oops.

Ike: He has a big sword. He doesn't slash people with it, he pounds the **** outta people with it. He loves his sword, and it doesn't mean anything went he grunts while raising his sword slowy... right?

Kirby: He's doesn't need balls! He is a ball!

Lucario: Hadouken!!! Shiryuken!! SHINING FINGER!!!!! kaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... O_o meeeeeeeeee.... O_o O_o haaaaaaaa.... meeeeeeeeeee....... O_o; O_o; O_o; HAAAAAAA!!!!

Just my possible beilef on it.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Manliest character? Well it's oblvously Zero Suit Sam... no... no. I'm not ready to die yet.

I'll go ahead and say it's probably these some guys.

Wario: Bike, Nuke Fart, Scratches his butt, and Eats anything including people and his bike. The Motor oil is what makes it good!

Captain Falcon: A suit that come with action nipples, Too much muscle detail, a sweet ride with cupholders, The Knee of the Gods, and .... FAAALCOOONE PAAAAAAAWNCH!!!!!! ... FALCOOONE KEEEECK!!!!

R.O.B.: IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZORZ!!!11!1! BLAAAAH!!! AAAARHGH!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPORZ!!!!11!!!

Marth: ... ... ... ... ... .. .. . . . . . . .. . . .... . . . . . . .. . .. . .. ........................................................... .... Oops.

Ike: He has a big sword. He doesn't slash people with it, he pounds the **** outta people with it. He loves his sword, and it doesn't mean anything went he grunts while raising his sword slowy... right?

Kirby: He's doesn't need balls! He is a ball!

Lucario: Hadouken!!! Shiryuken!! SHINING FINGER!!!!! kaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... O_o meeeeeeeeee.... O_o O_o haaaaaaaa.... meeeeeeeeeee....... O_o; O_o; O_o; HAAAAAAA!!!!

Just my possible beilef on it.
that was so much random crap, I agree with it all.

azninvasion812

Smash Rookie
I'm think lucas or ness. I mean come on, I know everybody has yelled Pk FIRE! or Pk THUNDER at one point or another

FalconMonkey

Smash Rookie
It's Wario
Farts=Manly
Motorcycle=Manly
Garlic=Manly
Bad Smell=Probably from sweat=Manly
Cool Mustache=Manly
Superhero for final smash=Manly

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I really do hope it isn't a curve and not Captain Falcon. I've actually been quite eagerly waiting for a look at the SBR opinions on him since all the arguments we've had going on elsewhere on the site with him.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like serious sbr people? nice hint. I'm gonna cry if it's someone other than CF.

Guthix

Smash Cadet
Hint: The manliest character in the game.

Oooohhhh I know!! Its Mar--
*reads 2nd hint* "It's not Marth."
.....>_<; I didnt say anything.
Ok seriously, its Shiek.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Manliest
Mario

Come on, I mean they both start with "Ma"......

Or it could be Luigi...

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
I find it funny the SBR has given us literally no argumentative room to work with and yet there's still page after page of everyone casting their vote.

AlexX

Smash Ace
I find it funny the SBR has given us literally no argumentative room to work with and yet there's still page after page of everyone casting their vote.
I think that's because it's hard to tell if they're being sarcastic or not with the hint... The Marth comment only making it worse.

Top Bottom