• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
It's about time that they do Landmaster.
The Landmaster is a male? I feel sorry for the guy that barrel rolls in that thing. He's definitely going to kill himself now.

On to the next guess...I guess Captain Falcon will do the trick.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
ZOMFG, they are doing Snake twice!

I know: he's cheap, god tier, unbeatable, and all that, that's why he deserves two Sbrooom threads.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Olimar's not the only person with a wife. Believe it or not, Marth is married. And to a woman, no less.

Also, obvious hint is obvious. Captain FSCKING Falcon.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Update #14: ?????

7/14/08

The manliest character in the game.

Hint #2: Its not Marth.

Now why would they say "the manliest character", and then on the next line refer to the character as "it"?

Everything is a lie, although I'm going to say Captain Falcon.

Danteh

Smash Cadet
Falcon is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too obvius. I mean, even my granma knows that if Chuck Norris and Falcon had a baby it's grade of manliness would be just out of our understanding.
So I say Sheik, it's a travesti, fits well.

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
Dude, #14 is Olimar

Falcon lost his manliness in Brawl. You all know it. He wears a dang scarf around his neck and his knee's been nerfed to hell.
knee was nerfed because it would be unfair if it wasnt nerfed, i mean c'mon

im saying DK cause he is not only the man, but he is a beast also.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Why can't any of you realize that it is Ridley? What could possibly be more manly than a non-human/humanoid-dragon-space pirate captain
in search of One Piece
-with plasma beams, missiles, claws+teeth that can rip a man to many pieces with one attack.

I honestly can not think of anything more manly. Only Roy gave Ridley a run for his money, but since Roy is out Ridley has this won.

:snes:

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Ike has the lamest taunts, he can't be the manliest character in the game.

It must be Mario. Who else could be the manliest of men. I mean what other character could take on Bowser in the Original Mario and not get ***** but all Mario needs is to jump. WTF just jump??? Yeah, cuz he's got the balls to just jump and save his *****

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Why can't any of you realize that it is Ridley? What could possibly be more manly than a non-human/humanoid-dragon-space pirate captain
in search of One Piece
-with plasma beams, missiles, claws+teeth that can rip a man to many pieces with one attack.

I honestly can not think of anything more manly. Only Roy gave Ridley a run for his money, but since Roy is out Ridley has this won.

:snes:
The obvious choice is Lucario then.

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
#14 is Wario. Wario Man.

Wario farts. He has a gut. He has a freaking Motorcycle. He's Nintendo's Al Bundy. You can't get more manly than this, folks.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Solo Popo for the win.

C`mon guys. No one is more badass than Popo. Ike fights for his friends? Popo fights WITH her and THEN fights in her memory when she is inevitably gimped.

SoPo for 14.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Solo Popo for the win.

C`mon guys. No one is more badass than Popo. Ike fights for his friends? Popo fights WITH her and THEN fights in her memory when she is inevitably gimped.

SoPo for 14.
That post made me lol.

Amide

Smash Lord
Solo Popo for the win.

SoPo for 14.
Wow, I'm ignorant. I neglected the most obvious guess, thanks for reminding me.

Fearmy

Smash Ace
ike is not manly!!!! he is the father of sothe's childern as said in FE 10 by Miaciah

kkkoala

Smash Cadet
#14 is Wario. Wario Man.

Wario farts. He has a gut. He has a freaking Motorcycle. He's Nintendo's Al Bundy. You can't get more manly than this, folks.
hes a joke char, hes stumpy, fat, short, and has the ability to be all 3 of those things w/out any of them canceling out another.

captain falcon has rippling muscles and nipples...

wut other hints for cf they gonna say? the so called worst char in the game? wasnt wario alrdy used actually?

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
I don't know why people call Wario a "Joke character", because I think Dan from Street Fighter and he's a joke character in that he's not even good enough to play as unless you're purposefully taunting your opponent. Not even in the "He's weak but you can exploit tricks", I mean flat out sucks balls and playing him is mocking your opponent.

Top Bottom