• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Captain Falcon is the most manly. Marth was a joke to throw us off. After all, Marth completed his first game in a tierra without pants (which still creeps me out a little). Its the same as saying "who's the heaviest character in Brawl? Hint: its not Jigglypuff."

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Trust me, guys, it's Lucario. Have you heard how he screams in every attack he does? He pours his soul into every strike, Lucario is the closest thing we have to Chuck Norris.

That, and people claim he's, "Teh New Marth!!1! :O :O :O

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
I'm sticking with my original post and going with Kirby, but I must admit Wario is pretty freakin manly. His farts are killer and he rides a sweet bike. Yeah.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
CFal seems too obvious
the 2nd hint could be a reference to fire emblem, so maybe ike?
I thought they were just saying being gay is a form of being truly manly. Or maybe I mean "isn't". :dizzy:

Ike isn't gay (or is he? A support with Soren? Shhhh...)

I thought Sakurai thought Falcon was the manliest character in Brawl. So there. You go to the Dojo and tell me if I'm wrong haha.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Sheesh. This isn't Falcon. If it was, they'd just skip the hint because it's so obvious. It's like saying "this character is Falcon."

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

KingK

Smash Apprentice
I'm with this person.
Yea, that's a pretty good find.

That would be the only good explanation for this hint.

Otherwise, they just decided that giving us a hint to create actual discussion wasn't working out so they could just give us a totally vague and subjective one.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Can't you people see that its Marth? Its the most obvious hint Panda has given yet. He really isn't trying anymore.

The manliest character in the game.

Hint #2: Its not Marth.
Marth has a "Th" in his name, and he's pretty girly so adding an "e" at the end would be totally normal.

There is a man in woman, and since Marth is actually both he fits this part twice.

Omg, Marth is totally a character!

This is the tricky part of the hint. Where he says "its" he's tipping us off that this is fake, since "its" isn't a real word, thus this can't be a real hint.

See people? Its so obvious that its Marth.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Can't you people see that its Marth? Its the most obvious hint Panda has given yet. He really isn't trying anymore.

Marth has a "Th" in his name, and he's pretty girly so adding an "e" at the end would be totally normal.

There is a man in woman, and since Marth is actually both he fits this part twice.

Omg, Marth is totally a character!

This is the tricky part of the hint. Where he says "its" he's tipping us off that this is fake, since "its" isn't a real word, thus this can't be a real hint.

See people? Its so obvious that its Marth.
Only a Samurai Panda could pull off such a great post after an amazing hint like that and be so logical and therefore #14 MUST be marth as panda's do not lie.

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
hmmm...
as much as you would like to think so, the hint is never technicly a cake. and im going with that rule here. so though peach jiggly, and other such characters would fit in a mindgamez sort of sense, they can not be classified as manly. so I drew up a list of "manly" characters.

ike:):p:bee::laugh:;):lick::psycho::skull:
wario:):p:bee::skull:
fox:):p:bee::laugh:;):lick::skull:
gimpyfish:):p:bee::laugh::skull:
sheik:):p:bee::laugh:;):lick::psycho::chuckle::colorful:
ness:):skull:
falcon:):p:skull:
lucario:):p:bee::laugh:;):lick::psycho::chuckle::skull:
zss:):p:bee::laugh:;):skull:

ok, first to go is ness. though manly in his actions, he just dosnt make it.
next to go is falcon, for being blantantly obvious.
wario is to fat.
gimpyfish, though manly, lacks a certain.... something.
zss: to sexy.
fox is only manly in the japanese brawl.
the marth thing is a dead giveaway that ike is aether in or out. im going wih the latter.
lucario is a wolf.
so I assume it is sheik. manly simply means man-like, so you dont have to be a man to be manly. so sheik is perfect.
other than that i'll just go with marth (sigh)

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
hmmm...
as much as you would like to think so, the hint is never technicly a cake. and im going with that rule here. so though peach jiggly, and other such characters would fit in a mindgamez sort of sense, they can not be classified as manly. so I drew up a list of "manly" characters.

ike:):p:bee::laugh:;):lick::psycho::skull:
wario:):p:bee::skull:
fox:):p:bee::laugh:;):lick::skull:
gimpyfish:):p:bee::laugh::skull:
sheik:):p:bee::laugh:;):lick::psycho::chuckle::colorful:
ness:):skull:
falcon:):p:skull:
lucario:):p:bee::laugh:;):lick::psycho::chuckle::skull:
zss:):p:bee::laugh:;):skull:

ok, first to go is ness. though manly in his actions, he just dosnt make it.
next to go is falcon, for being blantantly obvious.
wario is to fat.
gimpyfish, though manly, lacks a certain.... something.
zss: to sexy.
fox is only manly in the japanese brawl.
the marth thing is a dead giveaway that ike is aether in or out. im going wih the latter.
lucario is a wolf.
so I assume it is sheik. manly simply means man-like, so you dont have to be a man to be manly. so sheik is perfect.
other than that i'll just go with marth (sigh)
Yes, man-like fits the requirements. But the hint was manLIEST. I wouldn't really say that sheik is the manliest character. Wouldn't it be funny though if it was Peach or Zelda:laugh:.

GoForkUrself

Smash Apprentice
So we all agree the answer is Master Chief?
JK Master Chief is a mutated plant, not a man.

The important thing is that whoever this "Manliest" character is, it has to be someone manlier than Snake(which he shows not only in appearance, but also in his innuendo with Zamus on his codec). Since there is no way in hell that Captain Falcon can be manlier, then it only leaves a few characters left. Sheik is pretty **** manly, but I think there is one that is manlier.

Ness plays baseball. He has his own bank account with ATM card, makes his own money selling things, buys his own food and travels across the world in his effort to save it. He even sneaks into the dressing room of Venus(a very popular hot female singer). He also appreciates the occasional shroom and sells them for $50 a piece. He loves beating up hippies and old men and once single-handedly whooped an entire police force in close combat and later on took down a whole cult. He also buys out the contract of a jazz band twice. Once he raises enough money he purchases his own beach house to bring the ladies to. Not only is he very manly; he is a pimp, a shroom dealer, a businessman, and most of all, a badass.
Clearly it is Ness.

Manic_1

Smash Cadet
It's Ike. EVeryone knows that manly men fight for their friends. :p

I would laugh so hard if it was shiek.

Top Bottom