• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Nairo placed the highest out of all possible players going 2 this. Of course he has a target on his back.

:sonic:

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I hope I play Gluttony. I would love to play in an epic aggressive MU that nobody ever sees.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I would have to find out how many people are willing to stay on sunday night if at least 8 people don't stay Sunday night then I will ask someone from LI if they can let you stay at their place for the night and take you to the airport in the morning.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I mean beforehand. I wanna try to get into town a day early, maybe two. I'm still clearing up the details.
Ahh ok ask Keitaro for help with housing for that 1-2 days and you can come to the hotel on Friday. I'll let everyone know what time I will be at the hotel and what time people should be there.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Had a tad of a busy weekend but will be answering many questions tomorrow!!

Including possible airport pickups!! Whohooo!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
there is 2 new flavors of Bacardi

Bacardi Black Razz and Bacardi Wolf Berry

either of those ^

but if you can't find those. Bacardi Artic Grape or THE KRAKEN!!!!!!

MVD

Smash Master
there is 2 new flavors of Bacardi

Bacardi Black Razz and Bacardi Wolf Berry

either of those ^

but if you can't find those. Bacardi Artic Grape or THE KRAKEN!!!!!!
What about that green Apple water broooo

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
What about that green Apple water broooo

That Apple is my Go To when I can't figure out what else I wanna get. so it might be in the rotation

TKO there is also a new flavor of grey goose too, I know that **** is expensive but I bet it's really good.
son grey goose breaks banks for a sizable bottle buuuuuuut I might be able to swing that. lol

MVD

Smash Master
That Apple is my Go To when I can't figure out what else I wanna get. so it might be in the rotation

son grey goose breaks banks for a sizable bottle buuuuuuut I might be able to swing that. lol
Bring some bro that **** was so good

CoonTail

Smash Lord

Well I got a job to homie, I can gladly bring a bottle!

Top Bottom