• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Payouts (140 Entrants - $1,400 in Prizes)
1 - Nairo ($630)
2 - ESAM ($308)
3 - Vinnie ($168)
4 - Anti ($112)
5 - Ally ($56
5- Trela ($56)
7 - Tyrant ($35
7- Rich Brown ($35)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
GO METAKNIGHT! Thanks for not letting me down, old friend
But the MKs that made top 3 were all the top 5 MKs in North America
M2K, Nairo, Anti, Ally & Trant

& you can't say Seibrik cuz he went mostly Wario(IDEK if he went MK more than 1 or 2 matches)

So its not like MK carried ppl to win the tourney

but like u said u cant overlook ICs... were there any other ppl that "MAINED" IC's other than ESAM(IC's are his 2nd anyways) and Vinnie? Cuz I'm certain if Lain and MEEP came back and more ppl used ICs like they use MK then its a fair possibility that ICs will be placing higher in more tourneys. Not only that but Player 1 was the only skill Diddy Kong main there. If GNes or ADHD went then things MIGHT have been different. PLUS there weren't many other players that are outstanding with their characters at the event. No TRUE Sonic or Wolf representation.

:sonic:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
But the MKs that made top 3 were all the top 5 MKs in North America
M2K, Nairo, Anti, Ally & Trant

& you can't say Seibrik cuz he went mostly Wario(IDEK if he went MK more than 1 or 2 matches)

So its not like MK carried ppl to win the tourney

but like u said u cant overlook ICs... were there any other ppl that "MAINED" IC's other than ESAM(IC's are his 2nd anyways) and Vinnie? Cuz I'm certain if Lain and MEEP came back and more ppl used ICs like they use MK then its a fair possibility that ICs will be placing higher in more tourneys. Not only that but Player 1 was the only skill Diddy Kong main there. If GNes or ADHD went then things MIGHT have been different. PLUS there weren't many other players that are outstanding with their characters at the event. No TRUE Sonic or Wolf representation.

:sonic:

dont argue with xyro. It is really pointless and you just get a headache. Talk to him in person when he isn't so silly.

Steam

Smash Hero
MK still manages to win even when you force him to play on his worst stages and keep stupid limits on him. ggs smash scene.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I wonder if Lucario still could have got fifth place if diddy kongs made it far into the tournament.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
SKTAR Payouts (140 Entrants - $1,400 in Prizes)
1 - Nairo ($630)
2 - ESAM ($308)
3 - Vinnie ($168)
4 - Anti ($112)
5 - Ally ($56
5- Trela ($56)
7 - Tyrant ($35
7- Rich Brown ($35)

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
^I was curious about that as well.

Also, I searched the CLASH Tournaments YouTube channel and didn't find Seibrik vs. Gluttony. Anyone know where this match is? Or know which characters they both played for how many games in the set?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
it wasn't recorded and even tho i ASKED to be on stream many times i was denied because it was "losers bracket"

i rly don't understand people sometimes

anyway i went all DDD vs Gluttony, even tho he won game 1 and had the option to CP a ddd counter game 3, he stayed wario all the way through.

levels were

SV
FD
SV

for some reason he banned PS1.

All matches were close, third game was last stock 30ish% though

the only time i actually went mk this tourny and won was Vs Orion and DRN. I may have been able to beat them fine with wario, but I was just more comfortable against those players with mk.

I went DDD against Kai after losing game one with wario.

I went Wario all through pools, beating Lie, and taking a game of m2k.

In bracket my wario and mk lost to Anti and M2k.

In mm's i traded wins vs Will with wario, beat shadow and BPC with wario, and lost to Leon with wario.

that's all i can remember atm, if i forgot anything i appoligize

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Very sorry, but we can't get every single match on stream, it's impossible. If it was up to me and possible, I'd stream every match. But in general, stream priority is given to winners matches except for certain exceptions because losers has twice as many rounds to play, so they need to be playing asap to finish on time, and can not wait longer for the stream or their part of the bracket will fall behind.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dang, you guys didn't even have a recording setup to play on? With hacks being so easy to turn on, I'd expect more wii with replays hacks at least so all this stuff can be seen.

Oh well.

Top Bottom