• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Keitaro will pools results be posted or will they just be in the results thread?
After seeing Nakat vs. Trela I wanna see if there were anymore upsets.

Tesh

Smash Hero
because the date/time says the tournament ended at 11AM today?

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm not at the venue mind you so I just update what I see on stream and anything I'll hear.

Also the Twitter is reporting matches that shouldn't exist. There must have been some last minute bracket changes after the last bracket Keitaro posted.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Salem is facing ESAM? I thought they were far from eachother on bracket. Sounds like someone got moved.

Also WTP, Mr R beat Kingtoon 2-0 on stream if you didn't see it.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Okay I give up on the challonge thing. I just got 4 results from the losers bracket that do not match up at all. I'm not going to not watch the stream so I can spend a ton of time swapping around names till everything fits together just to have to do it again when more results that don't match are posted.

I guess I'll keep the winners bracket up so the 1st seed stuff will be accurate.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
http://challonge.com/sktar

Here's a challonge bracket I made for this. I'll try and keep it as up to date as I can.
MEKOS BEAT TYRANT???

:sonic:

Woooooooooooooow & with Mr. R beating MikeHaze... does that mean that EU is OFFICIALLY LEGIT? & Mr. R is the Best Marth in the WORLD???

I'm bothered that I HEAR SONIC SOUND EFFECTS BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE A SINGLE DAMNED SONIC

COME ON KAI AND SHUGO

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
My boy Trela beat M2K, this is the best I've ever seen him. He is now in the running for being able to WIN this tourney.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Should I just delete the challonge at this point? It's way past the point where I can figure out what they changed between Keitaro's last post and what they changed at the venue. It seems to be confusing people now.

Tesh

Smash Hero
if u delete the bracket, definitely list any updates you know somewhere we can see.

Top Bottom