• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** I'm already MMing you for like 80 total, chill your ****. When we meet in GF it will pretty much be a 250$ MM.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Jaeger is only 35%

I mean ya it will get you drunk but definitely not wasted

you want the wasted combo?

Kraken + 99 apples in one night. #leggo

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How strong is Kraken? Too lazy to search.

My roomates used to drink that and they offered me a shot. I was pretty tipsy after just one.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Hey Keitaro, I'm trying to upload our tourney videos in HD and I end up with a glorious looking .avi file but when uploaded to youtube, the quality turns to crap.

Any idea of what I can do to fix this? I can get everything edited in virtualdub but I'm not sure setting I need to upload in HD.

Thanks for your time.

Keitaro

I'm guessing you're trying to upload the video right after saving it as an AVI in Virtual dub correct?

From my experience it is best to upload in MP4. I take the avi that I saved from Virtual Dub and import it into Adobe Premiere, match music + sound up with it then export it into a MP4 file with dimensions 1280 by 720 for 720P.

First question to ask is are you using a program after Virtual Dub or uploading the video to youtube straight from Vdub?

Best possible quality from Dolphin I ever got was this video using Vdub and then Premiere: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEo2P57XTw&list=UUOSDoiBrlgiDaovgytySB6A&index=2&feature=plcp

Keitaro

We had Everclear at my crew's smashfest this past friday. Kai, Inui, Izumi, and Atomsk were witnesses. Leap of Faith always goes hard.

Keitaro

Your welcome dude. Be sure to get it for free, don't want you spending hundreds of dollars on it. And if you need any help message me anytime on smashboards.

clowsui

Smash Legend
guaranteed not to be here, i have something i can't get out of.

hmu on fb if you need TO'ing advice ketiaro, after ps4 we'll talk too so i can give you lessons i learned from that tourney

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Jaeger is only 35%

I mean ya it will get you drunk but definitely not wasted
this...

only time i've like really *felt* the jager
i was playing a drinking game with 3 romanian girls, and every time on of them took a shot I had to take one... guess who ended up drinking a whole half of one of those big *** liter bottles before even getting out the door to the clubs LMAO.

/note i had multiple beers before the game started
#beer>water in EU

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Discussed this with Chibo

Guaranteed Top Commentators

These guys will very likely be doing top 8 commentary matches. Funny thing is we don't think they will likely work well commentating with each other so they will be doing top 8 but switching off or something with some other possible commentator or 2.

Coontail
Gunblade

Top Commentators

These guys are pretty much the other guys that will likely be with the other 2 up there but it isn't guaranteed yet.

Pierce
EE
The Thirst (TKbro)

Test Commentators

These guys will likely be on the mic at some point. If I hear any more interesting commentary from them they can be pushed up some.

Bizkit
Esam
Mekos
(for doubles lol)
uhhh am I missing people!??! lol Don't remember

TO Top Commentators

These guys would have likely been top commentators, but can't due to being TOs for the event. They can still likely get on the mic at important or non important matches during the tournament if time allows.

Doom
Keitaro

If you think you may have been forgotten feel free to mention yourself or anyone else.
@Nov a 9

Top Bottom