• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

CoonTail

Smash Lord
jager bombs are the greatest things ever and when they finally do get you drunk you dont notice so its all good

dont **** with my jager bombs, at my bar if they give me one at a time I slap them
Jager bombs were solid but you ever done a hand grenade??

Just a shot of tequila wedged next to a shot of jager all sitting above the red bull in the cup. Man I had two of those and holy crap I felt that.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Jager bombs were solid but you ever done a hand grenade??

Just a shot of tequila wedged next to a shot of jager all sitting above the red bull in the cup. Man I had two of those and holy crap I felt that.
you buy tequila and I'm down.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Who can house me? :)
I can house you for $10 a night Friday and Sat only, I will do Sunday only if 8 people really need a place to stay for that night after the event ends. I'm opening 2-3 rooms 8 people each room the first one will open tomorrow and the 2nd one will be open 2wks later between June 14 - 16 I already have 8 people for 1 room which is why I'm opening it up. I won't open the 3rd room unless 8 people fill it up on the updated list which I will do later tonight. I'm not looking for a profit, I want to make sure people have a place to stay for the event, and not waste alot of money unless they want to do so for the event.

:phone:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
People flying in via airport.

So these possible airport pickups?

Yeah that reminds me.

For people that bought their plane tickets already, please let me know what airport you will be arriving at and what day and time. I'll see if I can work something out for you guys.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Arriving Friday in the evening at long island air port I forget exact times I'll have to check.

What about getting back to airport too? We leave Monday around 7 pm I think

NNID
Budget_Player
47%

the S in SKTAR clearly doesn't stand for Sober. LOL
That's nothing. Stroh 80 is where it's at, baby.

Kansas drank everclear, 95% alcohol. get at us (I was there too)
...Or that.

Jesus christ, you could disinfect wounds with that ****!

this...

only time i've like really *felt* the jager
i was playing a drinking game with 3 romanian girls, and every time on of them took a shot I had to take one... guess who ended up drinking a whole half of one of those big *** liter bottles before even getting out the door to the clubs LMAO.

/note i had multiple beers before the game started
#beer>water in EU
Well did you at least get ****?

NNID
Budget_Player
Keitaro, do you know of any cheaper hotels/motels in the surrounding area? I'm going down with my girlfriend, so Tony's housing deal... would probably be less than ideal. The problem is, best western seems to be really ****ing expensive. Is there anything a little cheaper, even if it's a little further away?

NNID
Budget_Player
Well, we need a room for two for three nights. Best western wants 200 for it.

Alternatively, what time will things be wrapping up on sunday?

Still looking for a teammate!

Also, accepting Brawl- and TvC MMs. Come on, play me in a game that's been dead (respectively) since Project M and MvC3 came out!

M@v

Subarashii!
Probably not making it by the way. Going to be too hard to swing especially since I'm interning this summer, and I want to try to avoid taking days off, since I'm trying to land a job <.<

NNID
Budget_Player
the hotel everyone is staying at is 200 dollars a night?
Oh, hell no. That was the deal on a 3-night-stay. Individual nights are closer to, what I dunno like 70-80?

I need a teammate?! anybody?
I'm "anybody". Play MK only. I'm not a top player, but I'm generally considered one of the better teams players in Germany, and me and my partner have been tearing things up for quite a while. I can look into finding video footage if you're interested.

Top Bottom