• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
@Dabuz **** THAT that is a lot of money. I'll do 15$ though. Maybe a double or nothing afterwards, but no 50$. That is reserved for Vinnie.

@Ally Uh...sure. How much? 10$?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Dabuz, Vinnie, you guys are coming to IMPULSE, right?
If so, I want to MM; my :zerosuitsamus: vs your :olimar: and :popo:, respectively. Character locked, $5, bo5, Unity Ruleset.

If you aren't coming to IMPULSE then we'll do it here (if I come, still not really confirmed).

Also wanna MM people from Florida so I can get ZSS advice. MVD, ESAM, Seibrik, Shaky, Ryo, even a ditto against Nick.
Probably $5 each.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Wow, I wanna do a big MM.

TonyT, I am calling you out you broke Naruto extra villager looking mutha ****a.

30 MM if u got the aura balls.

:017:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I'll accept all mm's for 1 buck

once i find out if i have a job (by thursday) for the summer, i'll up the amount to 5 bucks for everyone if i get it

Tony T

Smash Ace
Wow, I wanna do a big MM.

TonyT, I am calling you out you broke Naruto extra villager looking mutha ****a.

30 MM if u got the aura balls.

:017:
EE: Dude I'm trying to take care of hotel arrangements WTF so I decline your call out bro! Didn't I say before I Quit mm for high amounts anymore after APEX 2012. I'm getting better but not that good enough to bet money right now so for the last time STFU on trying to change my mind. I'm not Nexus or Mechwarrior who will accept mm's to people at the drop of a dime. I'm coming back as a new smasher and putting my mm past behind me! I'm going to attend and have fun and not lose any money unless its buying Food/trinkets at SKTAR.

MVD

Smash Master
Dabuz, Vinnie, you guys are coming to IMPULSE, right?
If so, I want to MM; my :zerosuitsamus: vs your :olimar: and :popo:, respectively. Character locked, $5, bo5, Unity Ruleset.

If you aren't coming to IMPULSE then we'll do it here (if I come, still not really confirmed).

Also wanna MM people from Florida so I can get ZSS advice. MVD, ESAM, Seibrik, Shaky, Ryo, even a ditto against Nick.
Probably $5 each.
Sounds good to me :)

:phone:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I had originally given up on making the 2nd SKTAR trailer, but I heard a song recently that is making my motivation to make it skyrise again! May take a while though lol, but it will likely be my best trailer yet.

Be on the lookout for the SKTAR player trailer in a week or 2! Maybe even less than that! :p

Tony T

Smash Ace
I figured out that going down with my girlfriend would be just way too expensive. $150 each way in her car, plus $200 for the hotel, plus any additional costs... Even if we split, it'd still be way, way cheaper to find my own way down on public transit.
Ahh I gotcha well good luck on that and I'm still trying to figure something out with Sunday Housing because I realize that OOS people coming here need housing for Sunday night, yourself included. I'll keep everyone updated and tell you guys something after my finals are over this week.

:phone:

Top Bottom