• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

archer.

Smash Lord
Since you're going to LGA I might fly in there since it's cheaper as long as there's still room for me.

archer.

Smash Lord
Okay pencil me in for LGA for now, I'll let you know once I've bought my ticket.

Tony T

Smash Ace
SeaBrik, Ally and MVD do you guys need Fri, Sat and Sun night housing as well? If so give me a Hell Yeah because I'm trying to get at least 8 people for this. So Far 4-5 people said Hell Yeah to the sweet deal of 8 people for $31 each via PayPal in advance for all three nights. I'll be making the PayPal blog by Saturday night.

:phone:

NNID
Budget_Player
I plan on doing airport runs friday night the day before the tournament. Each person I pick up will have to pay $10 for gas/tolls. Was planning on leaving my house around 6 PM July 13th and heading to Newark airport for pickups at 6:40, then JFK at 7:40, then La Guardia around 8:30.

If people are interested in getting picked up by me please let me know. I will only do this if I can get at least 5 people to be picked up.
Do you know if there's a major bus station on the way to the airport? Because if so...

SeaBrik, Ally and MVD do you guys need Fri, Sat and Sun night housing as well? If so give me a Hell Yeah because I'm trying to get at least 8 people for this. So Far 4-5 people said Hell Yeah to the sweet deal of 8 people for $31 each via PayPal in advance for all three nights. I'll be making the PayPal blog by Saturday night.

I'm one of those 4-5, right? :laugh:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Tony, i thought i already said yes to that?

i can speak for me and mvd wen i say yes :)

just leme kno bout the paypal thingy!

also, me and mvd would LIKE to see manhatten monday afternoon before going to LGA round 5pm

this possible?!?!

Tony T

Smash Ace
@ BPC: yes you are.

@ seibrik: yes but before it was a two day deal before I thought up the PayPal thing now since BPC brought up the three night deal at the hotel.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yo so who's down to team...yeah....forgot to say that.

I'm not good. but I like team combos and **** so we could do cool stuff. LOL

no one? okay.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How do you get your results screen to switch after every game, it puzzles me @_@.
I go hard with hacking lol. Glad you noticed this hack.

I also have a hack that makes stage textures change after every match so I have 4 stage textures per stage. I don't use stage textures when streaming though.

Here is the guide I used that was kinda a pain in the *** to get working: http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=146423

| Big D |

Smash Master
I go hard with hacking lol. Glad you noticed this hack.

I also have a hack that makes stage textures change after every match so I have 4 stage textures per stage. I don't use stage textures when streaming though.

Here is the guide I used that was kinda a pain in the *** to get working: http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=146423
Wow I remember this, the tool by M22K makes forming the code a lot easier, I recommend it.

Right now I'm using a code that allows you to have 2ndary textures and allows you to loade them just by holding AY. You can do it here, but you don't have to rename each stage or have a different code, you just put the stages in a different folder and you can load them, no renaming, no new codes.

I'm going to try this, I just hope it can stack with my other code, forgot results was a stage.

Here's the link to the ASL tool by Mewtwo2000

Quick Guide:
Put your RSBE01.gct file in the same folder as the .exe

If the .gct file has the code on it it will recognize it, if it doesn't then you can add it.

For the stage code, type in the first four letters of the stage file so example STGDOLPIC = DOLP

If you want to activate a certain stage then hit the + button to determine the number of stages you want to cycle through. If you do want this option click "B" Enter the code you want for the first stage, once you've done that, click apply and hit next to cycle to the next one. Then enter in the next letter so in this case "B" and repeat the process.

If you just want random then type the number of stages you want through random.

The Next button at the bottom allows you to cycle through the stages you have, so you should have RESU already on there, this allows you to edit it more easily without editing the code, useful if any good results screens come out.

Add stage allows you to add a stage to that cycle, and you can cycle between them with Next.

Hope this helps, I really appreciate you telling me this a long with giving me help for HD uploads.

Keitaro

Oh wow, that does sound easier. I may have to attempt that at some point. Thanks for that dude.

People I'm picking up from airport Friday night so far: MJG, Seibrik, MVD, Rich Brown, someone I'm forgetting 0_o Will begin picking people up friday night around 7. Will be heading to the airports of Newark, JFK, and La Guardia. Rides will be $10 for the night. If you need one let me know.

Tony T

Smash Ace
@ Mekos if you are going to stay 3 nights (Fri, Sat, Sun)then yes pay $31 on paypal but if you are only staying 2 nights (Friday+Sat) you can give me the $22 at the hotel because I don't want my card getting declined that's why I'm asking for some of it in advance.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh wow, that does sound easier. I may have to attempt that at some point. Thanks for that dude.

People I'm picking up from airport Friday night so far: MJG, Seibrik, MVD, Rich Brown, someone I'm forgetting 0_o Will begin picking people up friday night around 7. Will be heading to the airports of Newark, JFK, and La Guardia. Rides will be $10 for the night. If you need one let me know.
What about me at like...12:30 at Newark (Plane lands at 12:15)? DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME, I'M IN THE THREAD TITLE!

Keitaro

:O Unless you wanna wait 6 hours for me to come, you may wanna try to take the train from the airport to New Brunswick train station. From there I can get ya and take you to the hotels for free since it is close to my house.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I'm down for that. I can get to New Brunswick train station!! My journey will start from China Town!

The Last Dragon! "ehhh what it look like" (Only black people may get that...:embarrass:)

NNID
Budget_Player

Keitaro, does anything on that route cover a major bus station?

Keitaro

Possibly. The only major bus station I know about is the one at New York Penn Station but I have a good feeling that is not on my route. Maybe there is a major bus station near one of the airports. I'll try to check.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@ Mekos if you are going to stay 3 nights (Fri, Sat, Sun)then yes pay $31 on paypal but if you are only staying 2 nights (Friday+Sat) you can give me the $22 at the hotel because I don't want my card getting declined that's why I'm asking for some of it in advance.

why don't you just get all of it in advance.....like no reason to discriminate on dudes who need to stay longer.

Top Bottom