• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Player-1

Smash Legend
ya, could have toned down on the editing in a couple of the clips for me personally, but definitely a solid improvement from other trailers I've seen from you and my criticism of being overedited.

M@v

Subarashii!
It looks like I may actually be able to make this afterall; i'll know within like 3 days if I indeed can or not.

Who still needs a teammate? I can be :metaknight: or if you wanna be the mk, :fox:

archer.

Smash Lord
Keitaro, you're also taking people from the hotel to the airports on Monday aren't you? Any idea what times?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Not sure about the times yet for the Monday airport trip. Have to see what time people will be departing first.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
gotta say excellent work on that trailer, keitaro. very impressive

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Can anyone PM me vinnies adress? he's not responding to anything on FB and I'm leaving in 3/4 hours !

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm trying really hard to come to this, but it's just too much money. I might come to spectate/commentate/help TO or something. I really want to be a part of a national (I haven't been to one since Pound 5)

Keitaro

Hmm, okay. Well then could you gimme a link to the route you would take on google maps or something, and I'll look the addresses up that I'd arrive to?
Here you go: http://mapq.st/KMxzRu

I'm trying really hard to come to this, but it's just too much money. I might come to spectate/commentate/help TO or something. I really want to be a part of a national (I haven't been to one since Pound 5)
I may be sending you a message soon after my TOs get back to me. Will likely benefit you a good amount.

Keitaro wha programs do you use 4 your flyers and vids?

:sonic:
I use Adobe Photoshop for my flyers. For my last trailer I used Photoshop, Premiere (mainly), and After Effects. Photoshop was used to have the take out the background of the pictures of the characters (when it said Esam for example I photoshopped the Pikachu on the screen). After Effects was used for the entire intro from the beginning to after all that block effect **** I made lol. Premiere was used to put everything together. Premiere is the main tool needed imo. I only used Premiere for all my other trailers.

Dammit gaytaro stop raising the prices lol, we all know everybody will register about 3 days before the deadline lol.
LOLOL **** ALL YOU GUYS THEN, YA'LL SHALL PAY ;)

Keitaro

Keitaro: http://mapq.st/OkLHiC It's a very minor detour, apparently, to the port authority bus terminal (where I'll likely be coming in). Would you be able to make a stop there to pick me up on friday / drop me off on monday? If so, then I just have to check a few more things, then I can pretty much book. :D
I'd be willing to do that for you. $10 bucks!

Top Bottom