• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm guessing most if any partying will go on Saturday night especially since everyone will be there that night for sure. Main issue I have is the TVs unless someone else will help handle that.

Just in case do you know any public transportation methods to get to or near the venue from AC?
There are none unfortunately. I can give you the key to the storage place at Dissention so you can get the TVs without me.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
There are none unfortunately. I can give you the key to the storage place at Dissention so you can get the TVs without me.
That sounds great. I'm guessing the only way I can carry these tvs is with my van unless the storage place does any type of free transportation. If not I will just make a couple trips with my van.

I have a feeling I'm not gonna get sleep before my tourney lol. But that's cool if it can help everyone else out overall. I will contact Rich Brown to make sure of his flight times and get back to you. He only needs a ride to the tourney and that's it btw.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Aight then ya I'm fine with it. The storage place is 24-7 but don't offer free transpo. You can rent a UHaul obviously, but that will run you about $50. It's only 5 min away from the venue though.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
im trying to get a poker game going either friday/saturday night. whos down??

TeeVee

Smash Lord
alright we gotta get someone who has a nice set to bring one, also a max of 8 people. im not ****ing around with 12 people like last time we played lmao. 10 - 25 dollar cash game

1 - teevee
2 - chibo
3 - EE
4 - seibrik
5 - mav
6 - esam
7 - mvd
8 -

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If we can find 8 people all down for like $20 that would be awesome so we get a real pot goin. No poor whiny smashers who can barely handle $10 lol

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ill update my post with people who show interest in playing poker saturday night, first come first serve

Keitaro

The hotel room has an Ihop right in front of it and a mall right across the street.

Basically the Ihop is in the same parking lot. Just a heads up.

Is a 24 hours Ihop too. Gonna be a lot of smasher in there Saturday night lol.

Keitaro

Watch out if you get that light skinned black lady. She don't play games lol. She's not mean, but she sure isn't a happy waitress.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yeah bruh gotta meet up with Malcolm up there. I'm going after work tho since I'm already pretty north maryland when I'm at work.

M@v

Subarashii!
I've never had Ihop. I feel ashamed and plan to change that at sktar.

I've also never had golden corral, but I don't blame myself; every time I've tried to go the line was around the building.

Top Bottom