• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

TeeVee

Smash Lord
yea this is the list so far --

1 - teevee
2 - chibo
3 - EE
4 - seibrik
5 - mav
6 - esam
7 - mvd
8 -

room for 1 more

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
alright we gotta get someone who has a nice set to bring one, also a max of 8 people. im not ****ing around with 12 people like last time we played lmao. 10 - 25 dollar cash game

1 - teevee
2 - chibo
3 - EE
4 - seibrik
5 - mav
6 - esam
7 - mvd
8 -
Yes he does, Seibrik.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
are there any clubs near here lmao, we should try to hit one up fri night

:phone:

tc1

Smash Lord
So im going to this teamsies anyone :]
Im good in singles but great in doubles.
I main:
Diddy/DK/Mario
I can use:
GAW/Kirby/Oli/Marth at tournament level..

normally i try to only team with good people but since no one knows me on this coast im willing to team with just about anyone i cant 3 stock :] soo hmu!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hearing WTP's questionable jokes were quite hilarious in person this weekend lol!
Is there reg for teams at the venue if we dont have a teammate before the tourney?

:phone:
Teams will need to be setup a couple days before the tourney so I can have the bracket ready for the event.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
So im going to this teamsies anyone :]
Im good in singles but great in doubles.
I main:
Diddy/DK/Mario
I can use:
GAW/Kirby/Oli/Marth at tournament level..

normally i try to only team with good people but since no one knows me on this coast im willing to team with just about anyone i cant 3 stock :] soo hmu!!!
If I wasn't teaming with my regular partner, Kai, I would team with you in a second. You are so good bro and I was really impressed when I went to Genesis 2 and played you. I recommend this guy!!!!

tc1

Smash Lord
gunblade<3 thanks bro, lol that ganon vs mario match was something else haha
& yea keitaro its official im with ec smash now :]
still teamateless :/// ughh

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm reserving a room at the best western tonight for Saturday and Sunday night. If anyone's interested in this housing for one or both of those nights let me know. Price will be an even split of the room price (I believe its like $84 a night)between however many we win up having, and however many nights you stay in the room. We have 2 so far; I really don't want more than four. Can probably stretch to 5 if you got like a group of 2 or 3.

I'm just staying at Harrisburg friday night because I can get a super cheap hotel there since my dad works in Harrisburg. I'll just drive the 2-2.5 hours into NJ Saturday morning.

P.S. at this time I'm not entering doubles, but I will if I can get a good team team mate that will let us go pretty far in the bracket. tc or xzax I'd be ok teaming with either of you for example. I wouldn't mind doing a PA team either, so if squall/mib/kt/vex don't have a teammate I'd be fine teaming with one of them as well.

Keitaro

We have more current online registrants for Brawl than any other tourney series this summer, ooohhh yeah!!

I still have to update the list too once I get my computer back so there are a couple more registrants than it currently shows on SKTAR.com

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im bored and feel like startin a mini discussion

with the 1 mk per team limit, what teams does everyone think are the best now?

imo the top 4 teams with no direct order atm are

Mk/Lucario
Mk/Wario
Mk/Snake
Shaky/Zss

(yess i did put shaky on purpose :p)

honestly i thought wario/mk was the best team pre-limit

thoughts?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
with the 1 mk per team limit, what teams does everyone think are the best now?
I still thought double mk was the best, but I've done the mk wario team a lot and I <3 it.
That reading comprehension

anyway

I might host a SKTAR pre-stream from my room, like I did at Apex 2, on Friday.

Things that will be going on
-Smash
-Drinking
-Other stuff.

Should be hype.

Keitaro

Does Shaky perform well at Nationals with ZSS? I remember him entering some MLGs but did he place top 3 in doubles ever for those?

M@v

Subarashii!
Shaky and Nick Riddle got 2nd only to Ally and M2k at MLG Columbus. And that was when M2k was arguably at his peak, and also when no one could even touch m2k and ally in teams. I was watching those matches and they were so hype.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Shaky and Nick Riddle got 2nd only to Ally and M2k at MLG Columbus. And that was when M2k was arguably at his peak, and also when no one could even touch m2k and ally in teams. I was watching those matches and they were so hype.
No one could touch them because USA dubs is based on two separate 1v1 battles. OF COURSE m2k and Ally will win most of the time. Barely anyone could beat them 1v1 back then and the amount who can now has only slightly increased. On top of people fighting them 1v1 m2k and Ally also had a great team tactic. The snake c4 to m2k up throw. I think people call it the omnigay.

Keitaro

Mew2King thinks Lucario/MK is the best team.

He is so sure he's going to win doubles with Trela because of this.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
hmmm...quoting my comment out of context. Seibrik and MVD did you guys do that at the last ktar u went to? I didn't see it perfected. I just remember Chibo! hahaha. You guys should definitely perfect that for SKTAR.

@Keitaro - It is good. But I think lucas/lucario is better. Healing and anubis is broken.

Top Bottom