• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Just a suggestion, but..
Have dubs crew battles ever taken place? Cause I definitely think I would enjoy that.

Edit: I should've inb4Mekos'd...

Vinnie

Smash Master
Hmm, 4 v 4 v 4. Europe vs EC vs WC? Just some ideas.

Mr. R, Leon, Glutonny, Orion

M2K, Nairo, Vinnie, Esam

Tyrant, Mikehaze, DEHF, Rich

Each group must fight the other group once.

Just throwing out some more ideas
EC vs WC (4v4) and USA vs OOC (5v5) plz.

We'll have enough time... you were able to finish the previous KTARs in one day.

Maybe you could run stamina brawl at the same time as these are on the stream, then run stamina brawl WF/LF/GF after the crew battles.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Hey guys, just a quick reminder to take a couple seconds to vote for me in this contest, because getting top 3 in this contest ensures I will make it to Sktar!

Voting link: http://www.landthebiggig.com/Detail?ucid=b1bc32c7-d29e-40da-8059-7cd9acee8334&page=1

Register (it's easy and doesn't even require email confirmation)

Vote! You can vote 5 times a day until June 3rd

It's ridiculously tight right now, but with a pull from the Smash community then this can happen. They made it so you can't see the order of the top 10 anymore, but right before it went blind we were actually in 4th place. Please help me guys!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Try EC vs WC but minus the top 3 ppl in each side(Top 6 US players will be on crew battle)

This way more ppl could be seen in the crew battles.

So like US would be
M2K
ESAM
Vinnie
Tyrant
MikeHaze
DEHF

WC
Richbrown
Fow?
+3

EC
Seibrik
MVD
Nairo
+2

:sonic:

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why don't you guys try out 3 v 3 crews Japan style? I always wanted to see it outside of Japan because it looks so insanely hype but my region is full of scrubs who are scared of team sweeps.

:059:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
TKBro you bring a bottle and I'll bring a bottle, just saying :p

Def not during or at the tournament though lol. Like in a hotel room or something.
I still need to find a hotel to stay in man. nobody wants to help out ya boy.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait... M2K vs Ally in a CHESS MM???

Top 8 Predictions???

M2K, Ally, Nairo, Gluttony, Seibrik, ESAM, Leon, Vinnie

any bets? Pick your 8!!!

:sonic:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Seibrik and Leon won't make top 8. Vinnie, with his luck at nationals won't, but he should skillwise.

Top 8 should be (I think all these people are going, and not in order)

Ally
M2K
Myself
Gluttony
Mr. R
Mike Haze
ADHD
Vinnie

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Seibrik and Leon won't make top 8. Vinnie, with his luck at nationals won't, but he should skillwise.

Top 8 should be (I think all these people are going, and not in order)

Ally
M2K
Myself
Gluttony
Mr. R
Mike Haze
ADHD
Vinnie
Honestly it'll be [retty hard to predict anything. You forgot Tyrant who usually does well at nationals, DEHF, etc. I HOPE I'm not wrong when I say that Gluttony might get MU ****ed. I do belive

Me, M2k (unless he sucks hardballs) Esam, ADHD, Nairo will def be in top 8.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I didn't know Tyrant and DEHF were coming, that's why. I would replace Mr. R with Tyrant maybe, and Vinnie always chokes at nationals.

Keitaro

Hope Rich Brown comes, and I'm gonna pester Anti to enter :p

Regardless Glutonny is actually training hard for this, and so is Leon. I hope they are doubted so people can be in for a surprised ;D You have some good suggested results though Ally.

I look forward to getting some of these epic matches up in HD with my emulator. Before the tourney I'd like to have a top player money match Glutonny soon after he arrives in America so I can put it online. Similar to what I did with Mr. R vs Otori, which happens to be one of my most popular youtube vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugwUpXjDGQo

Will likely bring Gluto to either M2K's, Vinnie's, Anti's, or Nairo's place the day after he arrives and record some sets. Their plane arrives in America on Wednesday July 11th.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I've never trained so hard for a tourney like this. Doing 99 stock matches everyday,multiple times

:phone:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i understand those predicted results, but my favorite things about tournies is theres USUALLY at least 1-2 upsets (earth vs m2k apex as Ex.)

and i like upsets alot

just cuz its the communities way of showing improvement IMO

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ramin will somehow get top 5, I believe in his ability.
Ally will easily secure top 3 if he's on point.
The top WC players are all capable of top 8 or higher.
Esam can definitely secure top 3 - top 5.
Glutonny is a wild card at this point, anywhere from top 3 to who knows what.
Leon will have to be ON POINT and less reckless to have a shot at top 8.
Vinnie is capable of top 3, he just has to overcome his bad mojo at nationals.
ADHD and Anti are both capable of top 3 - top 5 if on point, which Anti usually is.

...This tournament is ****ing stacked. Looking forward to seeing as many vids/player matchups as possible.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Similar to Apex, I believe it's not going to be so much about how good a player is but who he'll end up playing at which point in the bracket.

:059:

Keitaro

Anti hasn't missed any of my last 3 tournaments regardless of his inactivity and I spoke to him on the phone two nights ago and he seems more than likely to be here. No guarantees but still likely imo.

I also believe what Seibrik says where upsets will happen. And people forgetting about Dabuz. Someone in top 8 will be a person we don't expect to be there at all.

Top Bottom